Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m old enough to remember the days when the pharmaceutical companies bribed doctors to prescribe their products. Now they can go straight to the consumer and cut it the middle man.

I miss the free pens.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

YOU MAY LAUGH

Having been retired three years now, I noticed that some of the bajillion pens I had (work pens), are drying up. Do you mean that I have to PAY for pens??

I am not laughing. And don't get me started on Post-its. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Kerok’s mom is lovely.

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I was ready to mock the wig then we find out she had breast cancer.  You are killing me, show!  

I KNOW. I’m glad I didn’t because I’d have felt SO bad.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am not laughing. And don't get me started on Post-its. 

I retired in July 2020. My company was already fully versed in telecommunicating. They decided to close our physical office. Let me tell you about how many post-its I snagged 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

does that mean he is gonna get the cancer? if they all have gotten it? thats kinda scary 

Maybe not breast cancer (looks like Kerok had a mastectomy) but it might be the same gene that causes ovarian cancer, which could be a problem if Kerok still has them.

• Like 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe not breast cancer (looks like Kerok had a mastectomy) but it might be the same gene that causes ovarian cancer, which could be a problem if Kerok still has them.

I don't think that Kerok has had surgery so he probably does. I wonder if he could get insurance to cover removing them because of the risk of cancer?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I thought it looked like his chest was bound. But if hasn’t had his breasts removed, he may want to consider it given his genetics.

• Like 4

He's still got the ovaries.  He may need to go ahead with that bottom surgery before they think about babies.

• Useful 1

I retired in July 2020. My company was already fully versed in telecommunicating. They decided to close our physical office. Let me tell you about how many post-its I snagged 

Oh I snagged Post-ts. My favorite Uniball pens, and many, many mechanical fine point pencils. I had a red Swingline stapler but I left it for my successor. I should have kept it. Twice a year I need to staple something. 

• LOL 4
21 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kerok is unlikely to have gotten a mastectomy in prison.  He would lose breast tissue with testosterone and hormone blockers. He may not have had much breast tissue to start.  I know two trans men with breast cancer currently. It is a tough road. 

• Sad 2
Just now, goofygirl said:

He's still got the ovaries.  He may need to go ahead with that bottom surgery before they think about babies.

Were they talking about using his eggs when they met with the fertility doctor? 

• Like 2

I had a government job and they only used one type of pen that ran out in like ten mintues. We'd spend so much time trying to find a pen with ink.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1