Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 6: Live Chat

• Start Topic

It's back! Love After Lockup, baby!  This season's couples are:

Melissa and Louie.  Our favorite Jersey girl still has stars in her eyes when she think of former Big Man on Campus Louie from Lakeland.  He's been the Big Man on the Yard the last 10 years.  Now he's out and likely already tired of her.  His mom has zero patience for Melissa's silliness. Will Louie stay with his mom, Donna, in Atlanta, move to Jersey with Melissa, or find the closest drug source to get away from them both?

Chelsea and "Mikey".  Chelsea is the deaf woman with the two-toned hair. Michael/Mikey learned about 5 signs to communicate with her, thereby endearing him to her forever and ever. 

Britney and Kerok.  Straight out of LDL, Britney and Kerok continue their rather uncomfortable story on LAL. With Kerok released to the wild, will EB back off?  He is a creepy stalker. Their other storylines are their foolish desire to have children asap and that most of his family has not seen him since he started his physical transition. 

Raneka and Asonta. Another fresh LDL couple, Raneka moved her children and her lemon-lime wig to Atlanta for Asonta; a.k.a. Lacitrus. We have learned that Lacitrus died a week ago in a car crash which colors what we are watching.  Let's see what he did after prison.  Raneka will focus on figuring out the story behind his "auntie" girlfriend. 

Andy and Brittney. Ugh, this LDL clown.  Andy is an ex-cop and garbage father who is going all in on an ex-addict convict with kids. His ex-wife is also an addict, so Cap'n save-an-addict is going to try again.  He's happy to spend his money on her while his kids wait for him to step up and be a dad. The best thing he may have done for his kids is to move 5 hours away from them to be nearer to Brittney.  Do you sense I don't care for him? What tipped you off? 

Sharae and Anthony.  Sharae and Anthony were teenage sweethearts until he cheated on her.  They got back together and planned a wedding while he was incarcerated.  Only problem is he is still married to someone else.  Oops!  No wedding for you!   Of course, Sharae is lying to her family, claiming they are married.  We have another "husband"; I do hope he's also her "soulmate".  

Joynomi and Redd.  They have been together 7 years but have never met in person. During their great love affair, Joynomi got pregnant.  Since they never met and Redd wasn't shipping out swimmers, Joynomi's baby daddy is someone else, so they are starting from a place of trust and mutual respect. 

The new season starts September 15, 2023 and will have 90 minute episodes.  Warm up your typing fingers.  The snarkfest is on!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Savannah:  "We will get married in our own way.  I don't know what that will look like..."

Me:  It will look like him avoiding you at all costs and hooking up with any girl that comes along.

Edited by SemiCharmedLife
OOPs. wrong desparate woman.
  • Like 8
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Not gonna lie, it's going to be weird watching the Asonta segments.

I kinda wish they would have cut those segments.  I don't think I can enjoy any negativity coming his way, and if he is the typical ex con, he may be getting into some mischief...

• Like 5

Hi all. I made it to the halfway house a few weeks early after being on my best behavior as well as numerous hand jobs for the guards. Some new people to comment (okay, snark) about, so that’s always a plus. And no Gino and Jasmine! Hooray. (Oops, wrong show)

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Hey Bunkies!  In honor of the Louie from Lakeville segment, I have a photo of my high school crush next to me, along with a chem test my friend fished out of the garbage can a bazillion years ago.  A nice big red "F" on top! Yes, I do have good taste! 😉

I'm gonna need some Boone's Farm wine to revisit my high school years. I think Melissa was maybe more of the Zima era?

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola bunkies! I'm waiting outside the prison gates, green wig firmly affixed, wedding dress on, a smile on my lips and a plate of shrimp Alfredo in my hands. Lets do this! 

No Mad Dog 20/20?

• LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

he said he got abs for me .... LOL 

The big question is whose abs?

5 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Dang!  Now I know why the dentist was Louie's first stop after freedom!

Appearing on the next faces of meth ad, Louie from Lakeland! Those teeth are scary.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think the receptionist had that same thought, thus her telling Raneka to wait outside.

That receptionist will forever be one of my favorite ancillary characters…

• Like 5
  • LOL 4