Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

They're spending a lot of time outside and having mostly pleasant conversations.  I'm getting deep into the season of TheTraitors UK, so I haven't been paying much attention today.  I did read, on Jokers, that Hisam wants to have a chat with Reilly but I don't think that's happened yet.

Jokers does a daily popularity contest.  Yesterday's top 4 was...

1. Jag

2. Matt

3. America

4. Blue

Bottom 4...

14. Luke

15. Kirsten

16. Cameron

17. Izzy.  Izzy has been in last place for every day of voting.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Oh hell, I knew Izzy was the one person who knew about Cirie/Jared, but I thought she caught them in the house, or they trusted her super early. For her to know instantly (just now watching the show tonight), she had them by the short hairs. That kind of changes the dynamic I thought they had. 

• Like 5

Oh, damn.  I forgot to watch the televised show.  I wanted to see how they edited things down into certain narratives.  

All of the long plotting and planning conversations are so funny, especially if there ends up being an 18th houseguest on Thursday.  

@peachmangosteen have you seen or heard anything about how Cirie's side of the house feels about Kirsten wanting to stay in the house?  The other day she was saying she didn't want to campaign against Felicia but she's changed her tune after POV.

Hisam had a nice conversation with Kirsten in which she said she doesn't want to go home but then he kinda mocked her when he related the conversation to Felicia.  Said he thinks Kirsten is clueless.  Hiram also told Kirsten that he hates Cameron.  So, Hisam is the first person I've heard say they hate multiple people.  Most of them r=are all having a love fest.

Cirie had a moment of paranoia when she walked through the kitchen and thought that Bowie and Red were conspiring with Cameron and some others from the "Other Side".  She was doubting the strength of her alliance with Izzy but the FeedMeister switched away from them relatively quickly.  

Hisam had a tumor in one of his ears and talks to Matt about the challenges of being deaf.  Matt says that if there's a water challenge he will have to take his hearing aids out, which will put him at a disadvantage.  Sounds like Production doesn't have a clear plan in how to deal with Matt in comps.  He said he couldn't hear Julie and had to look at his other competitors to know when to start the Butt Kick comp on the first night.    

Cirie and Izzy are having some teary-eyed moment.  Cirie may be setting Izzy up to be her Andie from Traitors.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh hell, I knew Izzy was the one person who knew about Cirie/Jared, but I thought she caught them in the house, or they trusted her super early. For her to know instantly (just now watching the show tonight), she had them by the short hairs. That kind of changes the dynamic I thought they had. 

Exactly. Now I know why Cirie latched on to Izzy so hard and has been keeping her super close. It’s not trust and loyalty, it’s preservation. This also makes me wonder if Izzy is really that devoted to Cirie, or if she’s just waiting for the right time to strike. For the first time, I actually learned something interesting from the broadcast episode!

23 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Matt says that if there's a water challenge he will have to take his hearing aids out, which will put him at a disadvantage.  

Water challenge? Where does he think he is?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Anything with liquid - so OTEV, anything involving slime or goo dumped on you, slip and slides, rain falling during an endurance challenge - hearing aids have to come out. He won't be able to hear any chat, announcements, warnings etc.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Water challenge? Where does he think he is?

Hahahahaha, that was probably my fault.  Cirie being in there is throwing me off.  He said he can't even get sweat on them or they'll be ruined.  They're very delicate and expensive.  

Jag and Reilly conversation:

Jag: It's just like .... like ..... 

(long pause)

Reilly: RIGHT?? 

Cory and I think Luke?? are talking about having roommates. Cory talked about how his first year in college was a Covid year and now I have to go yell at some kids to get off my lawn. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1

I'm looking at the yard camera where I can hear people talking softly but I can't see them (thanks to kassandra8286 I found out it's Reilly and Jag I'm hearing, even though they're inside).  

Jag just mentioned that Kirsten will be loyal to whoever saves her, and Reilly said "we can't do that. Are you suicidal?" and that she would go home next week if they did that. She wants Izzy or Luke to go home next week. Reilly's hoping for something big to happen next week; she says that "if we let Izzy stay in this house any longer, she  is going to create an army."

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
kassandra8286 filled me in!
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I'm looking at the yard camera where I can hear people talking softly but I can't see them. I know it's not Reilly and Tag and it's not Blue, Cirie, and Izzy who are in a bedroom. They mentioned Felicia and Kirsten, so it's not them. 

Whoever the guy is (Cory?) just mentioned that Kirsten will be loyal to whoever saves her, and the female person (maybe America?) says "we can't do that. Are you suicidal?" and that she would go home next week if they did that. She wants Izzy or Luke to go home next week. The woman is hoping for something big to happen next week; she says that "if we let Izzy stay in this house any longer, she  is going to create an army."

That was Reilly and Jag.

1 hour ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Hahahahaha, that was probably my fault.  Cirie being in there is throwing me off.  He said he can't even get sweat on them or they'll be ruined.  They're very delicate and expensive.  

That could definitely give Matt problems on the Wall comp.

• Like 2

Pluto has a bad habit of showing visuals from one camera and audio from another.

Reilly really, really doesn’t like Luke. Saying things to her like “you’re smarter than you look” is not helping his case. She wants Luke out next, and if not Luke, then Izzy.

Luke doesn’t like Reilly, either. Do we have our first feud? He may be bonding with Jared, and Izzy got Luke to agree to vote in unison next week, as a sort of loyalty pledge. She thinks he’s hungry for allies.

Blue came to Cirie’s room for a heart to heart. After she left, Cirie rolled her eyes. She doesn’t trust Blue. 

Everyone seems to love Hisam. He’s high on Reilly and Jag’s list of potential allies, and Cirie and Izzy love him. He also had a deep talk with Matt tonight that seemed to bond them together. For now, he’s playing all sides very well.

Cirie and Hisam are both coughing up a storm. 

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 1

Hisam in the Comic Book room, throwing all kinds of shade on Reilly and her group. He says Blue is really slimy. He describes how Reilly told him that, even though they’re not working together, they should protect each other. If Hiram’s name came up, she would advocate for him, and he should do the same. “Yeah, that sounds smart…” he says he told her, with a massive eye roll that makes the room erupt with laughter.

He describes good conversations he had with both Matt and Cory, and thinks they are open to working with this group. Cory knows he’s not in the core Reilly/ Jag/ Cameron group and may not fully trust them.

Hisam thinks they can change the game by staying strong within their seven and proving the game can be won with honesty and integrity (arrgh, early Survivor ruined me for those words). He also thinks it’s important that an older person wins. I’m not sure who’s included in their seven, but Hisam, Cirie, Felicia, Izzy and Bowie are in the room. Red is probably the 6th. (Edited to add: later conversation confirms that #6 is Red, and #7 is Meme.)

They think Cameron is dangerous and want him out next.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 2

Everyone wants to be Cookout 2.0. Cameron pushed hard for a core 4 group with plus-ones. Now Hisam is invoking the Cookout’s unified stance as a way to ensure an older player wins the game.  It’s Cookout for Codgers!

Or, as they just named their alliance, The Professors. They’re “taking the kids to school”.

(Re. Covid: I’m sure they’re getting regular tests. So that can’t be it, right? I’m guessing run-of-the-mill walking pneumonia/ boogie woogie flu.) (Hey, it’s the season of the Olds. I’m leaning into it.)

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Hisam in the Comic Book room, throwing all kinds of shade on Reilly and her group. He says Blue is really slimy. He describes how Reilly told him that, even though they’re not working together, they should protect each other. If Hiram’s name came up, she would advocate for him, and he should do the same. “Yeah, that sounds smart…” he says he told her, with a massive eye roll that makes the room erupt with laughter.

He describes good conversations he had with both Matt and Cory, and thinks they are open to working with this group. Cory knows he’s not in the core Reilly/ Jag/ Cameron group and may not fully trust them.

Hisam thinks they can change the game by staying strong within their seven and proving the game can be won with honesty and integrity (arrgh, early Survivor ruined me for those words). He also thinks it’s important that an older person wins. I’m not sure who’s included in their seven, but Hisam, Cirie, Felicia, Izzy and Bowie are in the room. Red is probably the 6th. (Edited to add: later conversation confirms that #6 is Red, and #7 is Meme.)

Who is Meme?

7 hours ago, Nashville said:

That could definitely give Matt problems on the Wall comp.

Matt's going to have problems on a lot of the HOH comps when they're live, but he is especially going to have the most trouble on the questions comps. Since it looks like BB officially had zero plans for accommodations for Matt and still don't, he won't be able to hear the questions when Julie reads them, which means he'll be guessing the entire time.

I feel bad for him. Matt's conversation with Hisam warmed me a bit on Hisam AND Izzy (knowing Izzy was helping to translate for him during a comp while BB was yelling at them to be quiet; another reason to hate production right now), though I'm still annoyed at both of them.

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Oh, did Hisam change his mind about Cory now? Because last I heard, he hated his guts and wanted him out no matter what.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Hisam had a nice conversation with Kirsten in which she said she doesn't want to go home but then he kinda mocked her when he related the conversation to Felicia.  Said he thinks Kirsten is clueless.  Hiram also told Kirsten that he hates Cameron.  So, Hisam is the first person I've heard say they hate multiple people.  

Hisam is a dick but in the fun way lol.

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Yay! He's really the only person right now that I just do not like at all. Well, also Luke.

34 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

What's wrong with Cameron? Why is he on so many shitlists?

He monopolizes the convos, he thinks he's better/smarter than everyone, some questionable comments/remarks. 

34 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, did Hisam change his mind about Cory now? Because last I heard, he hated his guts and wanted him out no matter what.

I know Cirie wanted them to chat so maybe they had their chat. I'll have to try to find clips.

Apparently, America was trying to get their side to BD Luke, which is actually a decent plan. But Reilly apparently wants nothing of it. 

• Like 2

Good morning, everyone! Last night I was watching Worst Cooks in America and suddenly realized that Big Brother was on! I switched to BB just in time for the HOH comp.

Camera #1 shows the Have Not room. Prominently displayed on the right side of the screen is the cheesehead. I can't remember who claimed it - looks like Luke or Matt. Huddled in the lower right corner is someone on the hot dog bed. Is that Cory? Looks like he's wearing a hoodie with the hood up so his face is blocked.

In the lower left you can see a little bit of crumpled bedding and a long skinny vertical pole. In the back corner of the room someone is sleeping on something square, it looks kind of like a sandwich.  Either this person has seven pairs of shoes lying neatly on the floor next to the sandwich bed or else that is the designated location for all the Have Nots' shoes. Against the wall by the sandwich bed is something that looks like a duck statue. I think they have a dresser in here, too. There is another long pole in front of the hot dog bed.

Then, there is a boot hanging from something that is covered up with towels. This must be the boot in front of the door. I was picturing something much bigger when reading about it in the episode threads.

Camera 2 shows someone buried in bedding, just a big white lump. It must be cold in there. I don't know what this bed is. There three skinny vertical poles alongside this bed. Well actually one pole has its bottom attached to the bed.

Cameras 3 and 4 are repeats of cameras 1 and 2, so nothing new there. I'll post again when someone gets up.

• Like 1

Loud squeaky door in the background! Cirie is up! and she's outside, loading up the washer. It looks bright and sunny this fine LA morning. There must be a balcony because you can see a spiral staircase going up. A couple of potted plants on the astro turf yard. Cirie trips over the rolled up yogurt mat as she goes back inside to the kitchen and starts the coffee. It's only 7:10 am out there so she must be one of those people who gets up early no matter when she goes to bed. Plus she probably wanted to get first crack at the washing machine.

• Like 1

I have to say, it's kind of fun to feel so invested about who wins HOH this week, when usually I'm still struggling to remember who is who.  For now I'm all in on the old fart alliance, as Reilly is my current HATE, and I need her to be out of power for awhile.  Of course, this possible new HG could throw a wrench into everything!

• Like 3

The dryer's busted already? You can hear it beeping as Cirie presses the buttons. She asks: "What's going on?"

Inside someone is talking. The camera immediately turns to a bedroom where everyone is sleeping - all four cameras on the same bedroom. This must be the comic room, I think, as there are two empty beds. Already order is disintegrating in this room.

Felicia's up now, too. Both she and Cirie are trying to figure out the dryer. Actually I think it's the washer that's giving problems. It's hard to say. The outside sofa is all wet, plus the other furnishings. Felicia is wondering why it's all wet when it wasn't cleaned? Plus why does production say to not wear white then the furniture is white? Now Felicia is folding towels.

Here is Izzy, everyone's favorite house guest. She has to stay close to maintain her hold on Cirie.

Speculation: maybe it's DEW that makes everything wet. Cirie sure is coughing. I hope they get her some cough syrup. I find caffeine helps with a cough but I don't think she has the kind of cough.

I can finally watch the feeds for 5 minutes before work, and Cirie and Felicia are talking about the couches outside being impossible to keep clean.  And my neatnik heart relates so much.

I love my sleep, but I'd also be getting up early for coffee and 15 minutes of peace and relative quiet.

Luke is joining Cirie outside.

Luke appears. Cirie asks for his sock. Luke says, No! He won't survive without his sock. Now they are talking about how people were saying his name. Luke sits where Izzy was. Izzy sits where Felicia was. Where will Felicia sit?

Luke is worried about what people are thinking of him. He's worried about the younger people (OK grandpa Luke) getting a fixed idea of who he is. It took him a couple of days to get from vacation mode to game mode. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I can finally watch the feeds for 5 minutes before work, and Cirie and Felicia are talking about the couches outside being impossible to keep clean.  And my neatnik heart relates so much.

I love my sleep, but I'd also be getting up early for coffee and 15 minutes of peace and relative quiet.

Luke is joining Cirie outside. And here's Izzy.

Ugh, this internetting is hard. Trying to edit my post, not quote myself like a weirdo.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • LOL 3

OK, Luke's the one on the cheese bed. He's going to talk to everyone today. Hey! He said "disingenuous" instead of "ingenuine"! He needs to bone up on The Bachelor vocabulary. He says he may have been overconfident but now he sees people are burning him. He says Kirsten is wandering around, listening to other people's conversations. People are using her for recon. Luke thought Hisam was called "Mysam." Hisam has a bad cough and it makes his whole bed shake. Luke may join with Cirie's alliance.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I forgot to mention the coughing! Where I am in northern California, covid is rising. I worry about those folks. 

They were locked in that house together for almost 4 days, and many of them have complained about how cold it is in there.  I think Hisam started coughing first.  He's on slop and has said he hasn't been eating enough.  Then I noticed Cirie coughing and I think Jag, too.  I know I've seen 3 or 4 of them coughing now.  Production gave them those Vitamin C packs, yesterday, and they're all allowed to use them but I won't be surprised if a nasty cold gets spread around the house.  

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Hisam in the Comic Book room, throwing all kinds of shade on Reilly and her group. He says Blue is really slimy.

The degree of mean-spiritedness coming from that side of the house is a little surprising to me, especially because most of them are older adults.  Yesterday, Cirie was telling Izzy that she hated those Mother F-ers.  But, noms were already picked for Reilly, she took Jared down off the block, and really does not want Felicia to go home.  This idea that she's some kind of evil mastermind is pure fiction at this point.  But, hey, maybe it will lead to some fun drama.  

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Exactly.  I almost rolled my eyes right out of my head when Hisam told Cory how he's playing the game with integrity during that conversation.  He also talked to Cory like he was a child throughout their chat.  Cory seems to really like Hisam, so I don't think he was offended, but I thought it was rude.  

14 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Luke is worried about what people are thinking of him. He's worried about the younger people (OK grandpa Luke) getting a fixed idea of who he is. It took him a couple of days to get from vacation mode to game mode. 

Luke had a little meltdown in the kitchen/dining room yesterday, and he's become increasingly self-conscious about it ever since.  

Many of them are starting to struggle with the realization that living in the house is actually more difficult than they imagined it to be.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Izzy is going to talk with people today. She thinks she's a target. 

Cirie says they have to talk about numbers. She's been counting things. There aren't enough place mats. There are 13 comic books in their room. They have to find matching sets of numbers.

Felicia comes out and tells the camera not to buy anymore Kroger tea bags. They fall apart in the hot water. She asks for Nirvana tea.

• Like 5

Cirie, Izzy and Felicia are already practicing days. I hear this really deep voice but I can't see who that is. (This is in the backyard.) Mecole or Kirsten has joined the others. So has Cory.

Cory says why even do Have Nots when they hardly show them anymore. They're all talking about how America would vote food for the Have Nots. Peanut butter and jelly would be good!

Cirie and Bowie whispering in their room. Talking about having the numbers and getting prepared for what to do if they win and what to do when they don't.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
16 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

This also makes me wonder if Izzy is really that devoted to Cirie, or if she’s just waiting for the right time to strike.

I’d be about 95% certain it’s the latter; I expect Izzy's inside info on Cirie/Jared will have a REALLY short shelf life - so if Izzy wants to be the one who drops this bombshell with desirably effective explosive effect, then they need to be the person exposing this secret before anybody else.

16 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

For the first time, I actually learned something interesting from the broadcast episode!

IKR!?!?  Who’da thunk? 😁

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Cirie's in a smaller alliance - she, Meme, Felicia, Jared - the Brown Sugars. Plus the larger one with Felicia, Izzy, Hisam, Bowie and some more.

Ants! America says there's ants everywhere!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Cirie's in a smaller alliance - she, Meme, Felicia, Jared - the Brown Sugars. Plus the larger one with Felicia, Izzy, Hisam, Bowie and some more.

Ants! America says there's ants everywhere!

I’m still #TeamAnt .

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Cameron and Izzy having a thoughtful and pleasant conversation.  Cameron indicating to Izzy that he's aware that the house has split into 2 sides.  Saying that he knows he has been lumped into Reilly's group but doesn't feel like he's certain he wants to commit to that side of the house.  Not sure if this bullshit or truth.  I havent seen much of Cameron since he was trying to talk Reilly off the cliff, which he says isn't the position he wants to be in.  Izzy telling Cameron his name hasn't been brought up on her side, which is a lie.  Cameron telling Izzy her name hasn't been brought up, which is also a lie.

Uh, oh...Cirie and Felicia just showed up and told Izzy she needs to go to the storage room, as there's something in there she'll be very happy about.  Cameron quickly exited the Comics Room.  Ok, Cameron has gone to the storage room to finish the chat.  .Izzy told Cam he should talk Hisam.  That should be amusing.  Hisam says he hates Cameron.

Curious to see how this conversation will be spun later.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Ants!

Day 6, it’s about time! It’s their house anyway. 

14 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I think Production has given them all hoodies/jackets because it's so frickin' cold in there.  Red also saying he's experiencing cold/flu symptoms.  

Don’t they have thermostats? Wth! 

13 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I would think the thermostats have to be set low because of the hot lights up above, but this seems excessively cold.  The thermostats must be set extremely low.   

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

You'd think so but it sounds like they're running this shit show on a shoe string budget.  Maybe the thermostat is broken, and HVAC repair people are expensive.   

Cory telling Luke he is closest to him, Reilly and Matt.  Says they're a good group to work together, which is a very different story from what he told Izzy and Hisam when he talked to them.  

• Like 1

I'm going to get really upset if they don't give Matt more accomodations. I forgot if he does ASL, but if so an on-site person during comps translating directions into sign would really help. If not that, then a specialized ear piece.

I forgot to ask, but do they ever mention Traitors on the feeds, at least until it goes to standby? I'm wondering how many people know Cirie isn't just the person who never won Survivor.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Like 4

I’m wondering if The Traitors not being a CBS show means that production doesn’t want any mention of Cirie on it?

I don’t believe Matt ever learned ASL. He had years of speech therapy as a child. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1