Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E03: The Girl Who's A Player

This seems to be a really unpopular opinion but basically I registered at these boards to say I like Romeo, help.  He reminds me of a friend of mine.  Also the mustache-twirling on his part is more entertaining to me than the hooking up... (unless Matthew and Will get together, and I am okay with that.)  But it would be nice if they focused more on the photoshoot aspect of things, since the secret real reason I watch this show is because I'm a cosplayer and the posing advice is sometimes relevent to that interest (moreso now that they've included guys).

When they said Romeo's tattoos might hurt him in the modeling industry (or whatever they said), why are Keith's tattoos also not a negative?  Because there's not as much contrast?  He has a bunch of ink, as well, so I thought it was a weird comment.

When they said Romeo's tattoos might hurt him in the modeling industry (or whatever they said), why are Keith's tattoos also not a negative?  Because there's not as much contrast?  He has a bunch of ink, as well, so I thought it was a weird comment.

Generally speaking, tattoos aren't a huge issue for male models as long as they aren't outside the lines cut off by clothing. Romeo's neck tattoo does that. I'm kind of surprised they didn't mention his gauged ears, since it's impossible to hide big gauges like that even if you take them out.

• Love 2

Oh, that makes sense.  Romeo is a different niche anyway, I would think.  The same people that would book a Keith wouldn't book a Romeo (and I doubt an agency would try to send Romeo on a Keith job, unless they're horribly managed...).  I would not mind seeing pictures of either of them in a magazine, to be honest, though I actually liked Denzel's picture a bit more than Keith's if we're going purely on "why yes, I quite like the aesthetics of this young, lightly dressed gentleman."

My favorite male body type is "musclebear," though, which I don't think we will see on this show anytime soon, although I could be wrong...  I do appreciate that Tyra continues to pretend that a variety of body types will get modeling work so that we can see a variety of them photographed.