Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E30: Nominations #10

• Start Topic

It is also my opinion that life in the BB house has not been kind to Frankie.   Erratic sleeping hours, poor food choices, unable to take advantage of the free spa treatments available to Frankie [Ariana's much older brother] Grande have caused him to age.   That should have been his stated reason for refusing to be a Have Not.  He needs to stay healthy for his fans!  

Which is not to say that recruits are necessarily a good thing.  The supremely boring S12 was rife with recruits—was Ragan a fan? Matt?  Sheriff Kathy?  Those are the only ones I can think who might even qualify.  (Maybe Enzo, just because I can't see Kassting finding him on their own [even if they were looking for a "Jersey Guy", they'd probably have found someone more Jersey Shore than a balding 30-something, left to their own devices], but I really don't remember a lot of "I love this show so much, I can't believe I'm in the same house Mike Boogie was!" talk on BBAD that season.  But I could be wrong.)

I remember reading Matt had applied to be on every season since season 1. He was supposed to be on BB11, but his wedding was the same day as the finale. I believe Britney said this on the live feeds during BB14.

Well... Ubly, MI is south of the Canadian border. If that helps.

;)

It's not south of all of the Canadian border, though!

I just read in Entertainment Weekly that Frankie is Ariana's HALF brother?  He never mentions that half part.  

Not to defend Frankie, (shoot me now), but not everyone thinks of half siblings as anything other than just siblings.  I have a half sister and a half brother, (and step brothers, too), and have never called them or thought of them as anything other than my brothers and sisters.  The same goes for my own children who have half siblings, but they're never referred to in those terms.  They're related by blood and have been raised together, so they don't see themselves as anything other than brothers and sisters.

Edited by Overwhelming No
  • Love 5

I had forgotten that Tim had a funny line. When he was first asked what he would do when he met Cody, he said, "I'm going to run my fingers through his hair to see what all the fuss is about." I laughed at that. He should have just stuck with that and not said one thing more about Christine and Cody, either on the show or on Twitter. 

• Love 3
I just read in Entertainment Weekly that Frankie is Ariana's HALF brother?  He never mentions that half part.

I don't think that's a big deal. He probably doesn't think of her that way. My mom remarried when I was 3 and I grew up with my three half-sisters. But I don't consider them "half" anything. They are my sisters, period. I don't know his circumstances, and he is generally shady as fuck - but I don't think there is necessarily anything shady going on in this case.

• Love 3

Dear Caleb, you weren't in combat.   You were in Baghdad in 2010.  You might have worried about stepping on an IED, but your "combat" doesn't even come close to what the "support your local drug lord" forces in Afghanistan have to worry about, not to mention actual real wars like Viet Nam, Korea, or WWs I and II.  Take your cord and gag yourself, please.

Iraq and Afghanistan are real wars, and he's a real veteran. 

Moving on... Julie Chen doesn't think Christine's husband Tim was upset enough

• Love 4