Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Golden Globes - General Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I didn't like Rocketman period. I love Elton John music but the biopic was so by the numbers.

I didn't see it, but it looked like the poor man's version of a movie after I saw Bohemian Rhapsody. 

2 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Doesn’t Brad Pitt stink?  I thought I read somewhere that he doesn’t shower or use deodorant or something.

I've read that too. I just figure he reeks of ass and weed. 

• LOL 7
Just now, thuganomics85 said:

Marriage Story looks like a film that is probably great, but won't be all that fun to watch, if that makes any sense.

I do not even attempt to touch these films after Blue Valentine. No thanks. Nope. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, thuganomics85 said:

Marriage Story looks like a film that is probably great, but won't be all that fun to watch, if that makes any sense.

That's what I keep thinking when I hear about it.  And right now, with all the stress I'm under, the last thing I need is something depressing.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Fostersmom said:

I've read that too. I just figure he reeks of ass and weed. 

I know I remember reading that somewhere and ever since whenever I see Brad Pitt on TV or whatever, my nose curls up and I’m like, how can people be around him?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, thuganomics85 said:

You know how there are "feel good" movies? I think Marriage Story falls into the "feel bad" movie category. The first movie I put in the "feel bad" category was Boys Don't Cry. So I get what you're saying about a great, but not a fun movie to watch. 

• Love 8
Just now, superdeluxe said:

I know I remember reading that somewhere and ever since whenever I see Brad Pitt on TV or whatever, my nose curls up and I’m like, how can people be around him?

I remember hearing back in the 90's that Brad smelled. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Ok, I'll take the hit.  I'll smell him!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

KFC should seriously consider hiring Pierce as their next Colonel Mustard, it might help their sales.

Ironically I tried to have KFC today... and they were out of white meat chicken... all kinds. You have 1 thing on your menu. How does this happen? 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

KFC should seriously consider hiring Pierce as their next Colonel Mustard Sanders, it might help their sales.

It could help sales of the board game Clue as well. Pierce Brosnan in the billiard room with the candlestick. 😉

Edited by Misslindsey
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:
1 hour ago, sally-can-wait said:

Why do I find it completely random that Charlize is presenting Tom this award? Like huh?

This is as wacky as the Jonas Brothers singing Earth, Wind & Fire songs at the Kennedy Center Honors.

Nothing will ever be wackier (or more horrifying) than the Jonas Brothers singing Earth, Wind & Fire at the Kennedy Center Honors

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Ironically I tried to have KFC today... and they were out of white meat chicken... all kinds. You have 1 thing on your menu. How does this happen? 

That used to happen at the Church's Chicken here quite frequently years ago. Don't live near it now so not sure if it's still an issue and the short lived one near me closed.

Too bad Pierce and Lauren Graham couldn't have presented together instead of who they each got paired with.