Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Golden Globes - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio - a “Growing Pains” reunion!

Brad might not be the best husband material but I can’t help it
Wait.  Hold up.  WHAT THE HELL IS GWYNETH WEARING WAS SHE SAD SHE DIDN’T GET THE PART OF JASMINE?

Edited by mojoween
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, absnow54 said:

Sorry JLo, but Laura Dern has also been hustling the last few years and has earned this. 

Big Little Lies season 2 had some problems, but Dern wailing on her husband in the car when she finds out they are broke was jaw dropping and I enjoyed the hell out of it. 

• Love 8
Just now, sally-can-wait said:

I went to see Parastie in a rainstorm but I just can't bring myself to watch Marriage Story on Netflix in my house. 

Have not seen Parasite yet but watched Marriage Story today, it was very good. Wish Noah had won for screenwriting.

6 minutes ago, anniebird said:

Of all the things wrong with Gwyneth Paltrow's dress, I think wearing the necklace INSIDE it is the worst.

Oh here let me prove you wrong:

302BA3EA-90F7-4CF6-8318-742711FC47CF.jpeg

Edited by Toodleoo
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5
Just now, mojoween said:

I tried with Fleabag but I just couldn’t, but if the joke means what I think it means, I’m not even a little ashamed to say that Obama is on my list too.

Oh, it means exactly what you think it does.   I just had to explain to my mom why I found this so humorous. 

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Oh here let me prove you wrong:

302BA3EA-90F7-4CF6-8318-742711FC47CF.jpeg

This is the "I'm going to show my ex-fiance, Brad Pitt, that I've still got it" dress.

Edited by TVFan17
  • LOL 10
Just now, TVFan17 said:

Gwyneth's husband isn't there tonight, but her ex-love, Brad Pitt, is.  She can wear that dress and show him she's still got it, I suppose.

This is the "I'm going to show my ex-fiance, Brad Pitt, that I've still got it" dress.

If “it” is a steamed poontang and a flat ass then she sure showed him...that.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2