Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E25: Nashville Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lurk said:

Something that I haven't mentioned before in any of this season's threads.... who started the whole "clink clink clink clink" nonsense when they toast?

That is annoying!  I also hate how they say, "Let's cheers." Cheers is NOT a verb, people!

• Like 7
28 minutes ago, Kimboweena said:

That is annoying!  I also hate how they say, "Let's cheers." Cheers is NOT a verb, people!

I'll cheers to that! *raises glass* "clink clink clink"

😀🤪🥂

• LOL 5
(edited)

Nicole complaining that people are saying mean things about her.  You went on a Reality Show, so now face the consequences.  What did you expect?  

Sure - she should have expected it. But I liked what she said. I honestly hope for a world someday in which no one pays attention to the size of anyone else's arms or waists, etc. I'm sure she also didn't enjoy the comments about her personality and her relationship with her husband and given the nature of the show, that seems like fair game. But think made an excellent point about how so much of the commentary she saw was about what she looks like, and how she is shaped. That isn't ever the most interesting thing about anyone.

As a wife, didn’t Nicole see that her husband gained lots of weight?  She let him go on tv in a shirt two sizes too small.  He was busting out of it and looked ridiculous.  I thought she was on top of things .. guess not.

I've never once let my husband go out of the house wearing anything.

Nicole can't win. She suggests or selects something for her husband and she's controlling and he's a wimp. She lets him dress himself like the grown man he is and it's her fault for not being an attentive wife and dressing him for tv.

Something that I haven't mentioned before in any of this season's threads.... who started the whole "clink clink clink clink" nonsense when they toast?

Maybe it's a post-COVID germ thing?

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I’ve noticed that he’s taking sides lately.  Is he supposed to do that?  

He has been doing it, at least since the Paige/Chris debacle. He also took sides against one of the husbands and supported that miserable Hailey. He USED to be a good, impartial facilitator. Now he just runs it the way HE wants couples to end up. They definitely need a new/better facilitator - not a fan - to run this show.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
20 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Is this season finally over?

Seems like it's NEVER going to be over! Every week another obvious show of these people that don't even like each other and never see each other. 

There's not a thread for this last show so I'm putting it here:

They need to stop making Shaq and Kirsten a thing. It's never going to happen. 

Good for Clint if he really is in love. 

I was happy that Mac ghosted Gina but then he ruined it by apologizing to her. Also what's with him saying that Dom is really a nice person and all that BS? Is he trying to back track on his true feelings for what purpose? Too much backlash from social media? 

Holy crap Chris has put on a ton of weight and looks very uncomfortable with it. Maybe he should try clothes that fit. 

Aaris go away you fake. Not dating, getting to know himself blah blah. Shut it. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Kirsten and Shaq spewing word salad at each other to show they're still friends had me scratching my head, because I couldn't understand most of what they were saying.  Even though they've split, they still want to be seen as the MAFS super couple, and they're both pretentious and full of themselves.  Maybe they should get back together. 

I think they're just doing what they're being paid to do.  For some reason Kevin and "the experts" have decided they are MAFS's Ross and Rachel and have no one in their lives to tell them that no one gives a care about seeing them stay together.

15 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Sure - she should have expected it. But I liked what she said. I honestly hope for a world someday in which no one pays attention to the size of anyone else's arms or waists, etc. I'm sure she also didn't enjoy the comments about her personality and her relationship with her husband and given the nature of the show, that seems like fair game. But think made an excellent point about how so much of the commentary she saw was about what she looks like, and how she is shaped. That isn't ever the most interesting thing about anyone.

Maybe it's a post-COVID germ thing?

Yes I think it is - clinking glasses causes Covid 🙄😄

The thing about comments to me is - if they don't want to hear bad things about themselves they should stay off of sites like this.  But there's something wrong with people who seek out the casts' social media just to tell them straight up that they are fat, a bitch, whatever.  Also - I wish one of those comments would have implored her to tell us what that big arm tattoo is, because I still can't figure it out!!

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Haha I know right?  I'm still doubting all of his orgy experience 😄

• Like 3

Yes I think it is - clinking glasses causes Covid 🙄😄

Beats me. I suppose if someone took a sip, then clinked, their germs could get on someone else's glass?

The thing about comments to me is - if they don't want to hear bad things about themselves they should stay off of sites like this.  But there's something wrong with people who seek out the casts' social media just to tell them straight up that they are fat, a bitch, whatever.  Also - I wish one of those comments would have implored her to tell us what that big arm tattoo is, because I still can't figure it out!!

I don't know if she was on a site like this; I got the impression it was more people who sought her out to tell her how awful/unattractive/loud/arrogant/etc. she was.

• Like 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Seems like it's NEVER going to be over! Every week another obvious show of these people that don't even like each other and never see each other. 

There's not a thread for this last show so I'm putting it here:

They need to stop making Shaq and Kirsten a thing. It's never going to happen. 

Good for Clint if he really is in love. 

I was happy that Mac ghosted Gina but then he ruined it by apologizing to her. Also what's with him saying that Dom is really a nice person and all that BS? Is he trying to back track on his true feelings for what purpose? Too much backlash from social media? 

Holy crap Chris has put on a ton of weight and looks very uncomfortable with it. Maybe he should try clothes that fit. 

Worst season yet.  Dishonesty, backstabbing, confusion, etc.   Never liked Mac.  Seems like a phony.  Go back to Season One where it seemed real with Basement Ryan.  Lately, these people are on for exposure only.  One out of five made it?  Fire the Experts.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 4
17 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Worst season yet.  Dishonesty, backstabbing, confusion, etc.   Never liked Mac.  Seems like a phony.  Go back to Season One where it seemed real with Basement Ryan.  Lately, these people are on for exposure only.  One out of five made it?  Fire the Experts.

Except that I believe we later found out that Basement was sneaking off to see his real girlfriend the whole time! 😄

• Like 2

My first season was Dallas with Bobby and Danielle, Loony tunes Mia and Tristan, and desperate Amber and Dave. And I didn't think I would be back after that mess. Looking back, that was pretty tame compared to what we subject ourselves to now. The biggest drama was if Danielle would say she loves Bobby, which they still use every season as manufactured drama. Oh yeah, then there was Mia being arrested because the show didn't vet her correctly and she had a record. Or, maybe they did and knew. And they only had 3 couples to fill the show. I guess they have to go with more now, because it seems pretty likely that one of the couples will bail early.

That said, I don't want to see ANY of these people again. Ever. OK, maybe a quick mention about how Jasmine and her "friend boy" man are doing. And an update with Clint and Hank. Not Gina sourpuss and her made-up "boo." Definitely do not want to see/hear Nicole ever. I hope she doesn't get pregnant anytime soon.  And, even though I don't watch, I can see them appearing on Couples' Couch. Because Nicole is such a relationship expert.

• Like 6

People have mentioned Chris' weight gain and I just realized that I don't think Nicole has a job, so I wonder if the financial stress is hitting Chris.  Nicole said she's doing marketing for Gina's salon but that she bartered her services and Gina is doing her hair in return.  So, no money coming in from that.  They also mentioned she had an interview and she shared the questions she asked them and how she thought the interview went.  So, it really sounds like she's not working for money when this was filmed.  So, Chris may be on the hook for their living expenses (and they had just moved into that bigger apartment).  That could be some stress and also explain why he wasn't present for the entire weekend as he was late to arrive due to work and had to be gone one of the days for work.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Thanks - I must have missed the part when Nicole said she bartered for hair services. I just thought she was now working for Gina. I'm sorry, but can you imagine having that loud mouth with no boundaries there full-time in a hair salon, giving her opinions on everything? I think there would be a massive turning in resignation letters.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I don't understand why Gina would need Nicole to do "marketing" for hair services.  I'm sure there were people in Nashville who watched the show, so that should have garnered enough publicity for the salon.  I think the whole thing was just some BS to show Nicole doing something--which she isn't.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if she got pregnant soon. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

I don't understand why Gina would need Nicole to do "marketing" for hair services.  I'm sure there were people in Nashville who watched the show, so that should have garnered enough publicity for the salon.  I think the whole thing was just some BS to show Nicole doing something--which she isn't.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if she got pregnant soon. 

Considering I think that Nicole's hair is "meh" and dirty/greasy looking, it's not a glowing endorsement of Gina's services.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

People have mentioned Chris' weight gain and I just realized that I don't think Nicole has a job, so I wonder if the financial stress is hitting Chris.  Nicole said she's doing marketing for Gina's salon but that she bartered her services and Gina is doing her hair in return.  So, no money coming in from that.  They also mentioned she had an interview and she shared the questions she asked them and how she thought the interview went.  So, it really sounds like she's not working for money when this was filmed.  So, Chris may be on the hook for their living expenses (and they had just moved into that bigger apartment).  That could be some stress and also explain why he wasn't present for the entire weekend as he was late to arrive due to work and had to be gone one of the days for work.

She did have a job when they first started the show. I thought that the interview was for a promotion? 

I think the marketing she does for Gina is probably establishing and keeping up her social media - TikToks and before and after Instagram photos, stuff like that. I had a stylist who had someone doing that for her part time; it really adds up to a lot of extra work for the stylist but that stuff is publicity gold if you keep it current.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

So, all the time I thought Chris was just being nice and holding out until the end as not to embarrass Nicole by saying NO.  Guess I was wrong.  He must like having another Mother to do everything for him.  I’d suggest a good pair of ear plugs for him.  She can get very tiresome, yet again, he’s no ball of fire.

• Like 2
On 7/5/2023 at 3:27 PM, suzeecat said:

I'm in a much older demographic than these people but grew up being told to "chase a man until he catches you".  Not sure if women today are told that or not.  But definitely I would say that people who go on reality dating/marriage shows are NEVER told to "be yourself"!  First rule of reality teevee - bring the DRAMA!!!

Thank you for allowing me to use this awesome Clint GIF!!!

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

• Like 2
  • LOL 1