Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation Without Spoilers

Trini

Not sure why you would think that.  Margaux and Victoria were working together to fake Victoria's assault in the parking garage and then her death in the fire and blame it all on Emily.  As soon as Louise admitted she gave the black hoodie oufit to Ben, Margaux put out the hit on Ben.

White Gold is a stupid name.

Because Margaux realized that once Louise told Ben about the hoodie, she would be implicated so I think she's getting rid of evidence. She doesn't need Victoria anymore, everyone already thinks she's dead & that Emily did it. As long as Victoria is still alive, she's a loose end that can be used against Margaux.

Because Margaux realized that once Louise told Ben about the hoodie, she would be implicated so I think she's getting rid of evidence. She doesn't need Victoria anymore, everyone already thinks she's dead & that Emily did it. As long as Victoria is still alive, she's a loose end that can be used against Margaux.

OK, I get where you're coming from now, but I think Victoria and Margaux feed off each other.  Without Victoria, Margaux will be all alone.  She was only using Louise so there's no real connection there.  In fact, it probably will be Louise who is next on Margaux's hit list.

OK, I get where you're coming from now, but I think Victoria and Margaux feed off each other.  Without Victoria, Margaux will be all alone.  She was only using Louise so there's no real connection there.  In fact, it probably will be Louise who is next on Margaux's hit list.

Oh, I'm sure Louise is on her list too, I just think Victoria will be gone also.

Oh, I'm sure Louise is on her list too, I just think Victoria will be gone also.

I'm hoping Victoria will bite the dust in the finale, but I'm pretty sure it will not be at the hands of some minor character.