Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: The Survivor

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Who was the woman who was killed at the end? Was it the one who was showing off her body or was it the one pretending to be an almost victim of the serial killer?

Almost victim. 

• Like 2
On 6/10/2023 at 7:02 PM, Emcber said:

Overall I’m enjoying the show so far. Could do without her random fantasies about the wealthy guy she was helping buy a house. Just seems shoehorned in.

I feel as if it's relevant to her state of mind and her dissatisfaction with her life. And I also like the fact that the fantasy scenes make me question whether what they are showing me at other points is real.

I thought Matt might be more cunning than to confront the alleged survivor like that. I believed him when he said that he had never attacked her and I figured it would be safe for him to let her see his face, but I didn't know whether she was a scammer or might have been attacked by someone else. I woulld have liked that question to play out just a little bit longer and find out in bits and pieces about the gofundme through investigation rather than one short infodump. In fact I was thinking Matt's annoyance would make a good episode for the podcast.

I also would have preferred her death if and when it had to happen not to involve impalement. 

Edited by SomeTameGazelle