Type keyword(s) to search

Christian & Cleo

• Start Topic

Christian (30, Minnesota) is the self-proclaimed life of the party who’s been all over the dating scene but hasn’t found “the one” … until Cleo, (32, England) an autistic and neurodivergent trans woman who values quiet time at home in London with her cats? They met on social media almost a year ago, started out as friends, and now are together. Despite pushback from some of his family, and a history of dating exclusively cis-woman, Christian is excited to finally meet Cleo but is admittedly not sure how he’ll feel once they’re together in person.

• Mind Blown 1
5 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think that’s Cleo. The woman modeling on the site older with smaller eyes and a smaller nose. They do resemble though!

IMG_9102.jpeg

Thanks. I couldn’t even post the model’s photos, they were too large and I’m a Luddite. There was another photo that looked more like her. Bear in mind that Merit is a minimal no-makeup look brand, and Cleo in her photo is wearing lots of makeup. I’m not entirely convinced it isn’t her!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, judylo said:

Thanks. I couldn’t even post the model’s photos, they were too large and I’m a Luddite. There was another photo that looked more like her. Bear in mind that Merit is a minimal no-makeup look brand, and Cleo in her photo is wearing lots of makeup. I’m not entirely convinced it isn’t her!

I get you. It’s easier to compare barefaced to barefaced, but even as slim as Cleo is she has fullness to her face. 
It could be her, here’s a no makeup Cleo to compare. 

IMG_9103.png

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
On 9/16/2023 at 8:09 AM, Polliwollidoodle said:

I've been trying to think of who Christian reminds me of- and it finally came to me.

Remember that show Seeking Sister Wife ( or was it wives?). 

I think his name was Garrett and he and his wife were loving them some Brazilian. I'll be back if I figure out their names or pix.

ok it is Garrick.

https://www.distractify.com/p/are-dannielle-and-garrick-still-together

Roberta really took them for a ride and I was loving it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
24 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

They look cute together, Cleo looks happy and her skin is glowing but her outfit is a miss for me. 

I agree. But at least Cleo’s outfit looks like there is some thought behind it. With his t-shirt and backwards cap he looks like he is about to do yard work or something, 😁

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I agree. But at least Cleo’s outfit looks like there is some thought behind it. With his t-shirt and backwards cap he looks like he is about to do yard work or something, 😁

I can say I think the mustache suits him, and I’m generally not a fan of facial hair, but his is well groomed and he looks more sophisticated with it. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I read the whole thing but come away confused!  I thought Cleo had already had all the surgeries (top & bottom) but it sounds like she needs MORE surgery?

No Cleo hasn’t had any surgeries yet but wants to as @magemaud stated above. Maybe she wanted the social media exposure to help pay for them(I do think she was into Christian but she seems like the type that would hate a reality show).

• Like 2
  • Useful 1