Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Rockstar Status

• Start Topic

Jin must decide between impressing his soccer teammates and helping Wei-Chen on his heavenly quest.

Dropping May 24, 2023

On 5/24/2023 at 7:38 AM, AnimeMania said:

I thought the staff was hidden in the action figure, how did he pull it out of his ear?

Yeah, I was confused too.  

I didn't like this episode as much.  Sport team hazing rituals annoy me.  Are we supposed to be happy that Jin is finding acceptance with the team?  

Though it was nice to see more of Michelle Yeoh.  

I like the mom, but the subplot was a little bit of a hit and miss.

It was frustrating how Wei-Chen ended up losing that staff.  Surely, he could have just used his super strength and any long object to help TP the statue.  

I guess I was most disappointed by how Jin found out about Wei-Chen's real identity.  It felt anti-climatic that he just remembered the fight with Pigsy, Wei-Chen explained his origins, and that was it.

1 hour ago, Camera One said:

It was frustrating how Wei-Chen ended up losing that staff.  Surely, he could have just used his super strength and any long object to help TP the statue. 

Or he could have just put it back in his ear after they finished instead of leaving it out so that the Bull Demon could easily take it.