Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Week of Firsts

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I think Vivian said she had 1000's of friends on FB, not fans.  I'll have to go watch it again (for the 4th time).

She did say friends. But....once again, she appeared to be questioning the organization's directives and trying to get around the rules to do what she wants to do for herself. That's bad news to the DCC. I think they've only kept her this long for ratings.

Caila seems really immature when speaking, I can't see her at an appearance representing the DCC yet.

Thank you i agree , i felt that way since she started talking her and  breelan too

Caila seems really immature when speaking, I can't see her at an appearance representing the DCC yet.

Thank you i agree , i felt that way since she started talking her and  breelan too

• Love 1

i can't watch it what happened ?

Kelli said she was lean enough to wear it this year. They didn't mention anything about her being too short for boots. She didn't have them on. She was irritating me though by pulling down the uncuffed sleeves over her wrists, emphasizing the sleeves were too long. THEY TOLD YOU THAT YOU LOOKED SHORT FOR THE UNIFORM - DON"T EMPHASIZE IT!

Thank you i agree , i felt that way since she started talking her and breelan too

Thank you i agree , i felt that way since she started talking her and breelan too

Calia and Breelan are two of the youngest girls on the team at 18 and 19. Remember how immature Brooke S was her rookie year? And she blossomed into an articulate bright young woman.

• Love 1

Calia and Breelan are two of the youngest girls on the team at 18 and 19. Remember how immature Brooke S was her rookie year? And she blossomed into an articulate bright young woman.

Jenna , Kinzie were 18 , and lacey is also 18 they don't seem this immature !

I still think brooke S is still immature , i know people love her from the show but i never really cared for her

• Love 2

Jenna , Kinzie were 18 , and lacey is also 18 they don't seem this immature !

I still think brooke S is still immature , i know people love her from the show but i never really cared for her

I will say Breelan doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed. She comes across as kind of an airhead, but she may just be intimidated. I think Caila is just a young naive girl from a small town. But who knows. You're right- they do come across as less polished as Jenna.

• Love 1

Christina was also called in

http://www.cmt.com/videos/misc/1075713/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-904-deleted-scene-christinas-evaluation.jhtml#id=1730518

Kitty scene deleted

http://www.cmt.com/videos/misc/1075715/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-904-deleted-scene-kittys-instruction.jhtml#id=1730518

Another example of poor editing - when they were out on the field and the rookies were practicing the kick line, one second the veterans were behind them doing it, the next second they weren't, just standing there, the next second they were kicking....

Edited by Jennifer J

They shouldn't take anyone who doesn't have the body into training camp and I suspect they do it just for the cameras.  I have no doubt that they measure, weigh and photograph the girls in butt shorts and a sports bra during auditions (it's a normal part of dance auditions, even kids auditioning for ballet intensives have to submit a picture of themselves in a leo) the only thing they shouldn't be able to catch is little things like the boots not working on Vivian.   

I disagree with people who saying that Courtney was wrong to quit her job and being a dcc is her priority thats why she moved to Dallas she didn't moved to Dallas to be a pharm sales rep she could do that  back in Florida , She's a dancer and that's a big deal if she wants works in dance for fitness being a dcc is a automatic way to get a job in that field

and btw they found her a job in neutrm Jordon chanley's company

From the employers perspective I'd thank her for not wasting anymore of our time and it would allow me to hire someone willing to devote the time to the job. Better to quit now than not do her job well. If being a dcc is her priority - good for her for giving 100%.

• Love 2

ITA with Princess Leia and others - depressing episode. Agree that other vets seem to be given more time and leeway than Hannah - her cut seemed pretty curtly done. The whole thing was almost enough to make me miss Jay's fitness segments...

About who in the 18-23 group did Kitty say 'I love her...she's nasty' was it Ashley N?

When Kelli called for the Senior Citizens to come and dance, was that the over 25s? Ouch.

• Love 1

Has Brittany Schramm had plastic surgery -- like lips or cheeks? Her face looks weirdly tight to me.

I think she has. She's a beautiful girl, but there's just something about her face that makes me think she's had work done. Nothing crazy, I can't even put my finger on what she may have had done.

• Love 1

About who in the 18-23 group did Kitty say 'I love her...she's nasty' was it Ashley N?

When Kelli called for the Senior Citizens to come and dance, was that the over 25s? Ouch.

Yeah , i think she meant Ashley and loved kitty for it that the one did difference between the squad the have now and before the girls 2006/2009 era were super sexy which is not they case now at all , ii hope that changes though we get more girls like nicole hamliton, Tobie p and erica jenkins again

Kelli said that as a joke though

What an uncomfortable episode. Vivian irked me discussing her fan base. While I know this came from a place of not wanting to burn bridges as a DCC ambassador, many other vets also have fans. I don't want to dislike her...bc I was pulling for her last year....but I do get a sense that she believes her own hype

I actually scoff laughed when Cournet left and Kelly intimated that her job was too stressful. She could have meant trying to do both, but that isn't how I took it after viewing it twice.

I agree that the editing monkeys are flinging the poo here. You did not see Kelly and the vets in the same frame in the office so I call BS on some of their reactions. Case in point, it seemed like a weird response by Brit S to say, "understandable" to hearing. " I don't want to cut you". I also noticed on the second view that even though we did not hear her call Danielle's name, Danielle was the first reaction shot to hearing , "these are the girls I need to see in my office".

I personally liked Ashley's suggestion to do articles to show that they are more than just objects. Some of the comments are lewd and cruel on Facebook...I actually felt bad when Brit S said they were not 2D and had feelings. Yes, they are in the public eye but they are not the ones selecting the photos to put on FB. The irony is that they are not allowed to personally expose themselves to the public. I guess this part hits home. As a teacher, I know how hurtful sites like Rate My Teachers can be....and how mortifying comments can be when read by friends and family. I cannot even begin to comprehend not only how these ladies must feel to read them themselves....but even more to know their loved ones see them too.

...and I do recognize my own hypocrisy by participating in this forum.

The Hannah thing contines to confuse me. Why did Kelly not give her the same warning as Vivian? She did tell Vivian how much the Club values her ...and I know she has been singled out in the swinsuit calendar....but ITA that there was something off with Hannah. And I don't think it is that she is over DCC. Her shock seemed genuine. Vivian was singled out by kitty for blanking out but hannah was winded and technically off. Was that the reason? And is my memory wrong, or wasn't Hannah the rookie kelly remarked on by saying, "now that's a body" last year ? Hannah seemed aware of her weight...maybe she thought she would get a warning like the four did last year....? Like I said, just confusing.

As for Meagan? My heart broke for her.

Please forgive lack of capitals....I hate typing on my phone!

• Love 1

It's so bizarre that they used Melissa Kellerman as an example of a social media disaster. I thought her tweets about the collision were cute and pretty witty--there was nothing to be ashamed of there.

Is Lacey/Farrah the one who kicked herself in the head during the kickline in tryouts?

• Love 1

Yes, people who watch the show can be a little nasty or mean with their comments about the girls. My problem is Kelli, Judy and the rest of them say Facebook is not their friend and people you have not met are not your friends, but they can be just as or even more nasty about the way the girls look aka weight loss, weight gain, makeup, hair style, tanning etc. etc. They are being hypocrites about the whole thing. Look at the way a few of the girls were treated during the uniform fittings. They probably have the cut scenes heavily edited to make the girls look bad and to make the reasoning behind the cut look good. They need to take a long hard look in the mirror before they judge the way fans talk about the girls.

Wow. That was quite the episode. I never cry when the ladies get cut. Meagan got me though. When she said that it was the "body God gave me" and she wished they said her dancing sucked, my heart broke for her. I honestly thought that she and Courtney looked the best in the uniforms. The other ladies look like boards. No body at all, no feminine shape. Ladies that were rock stars from past years would never make the team these days. They all need to look anorexic and emaciated to get K&J's approval. It makes me feel very concerned for young girls who watch this (Loren's students come to mind). Watching this and thinking "she's too heavy" and 104 lbs for 5 ft 3 is ideal....not a good example of being role models at all.

Brittany does not look well. She is pale and so skinny. I do wonder if she had something done also. Paige is noticeable in her face, having weight gain. And my opinion on Hannah is Kelly was just over her. Kelly said "she did not give us her best last season". That makes me wonder if it was more than multiple weight warnings. She always struck me as being full of herself and kind of stuck up. I wonder if that was part of it too. And her dancing was not impressive this season. Maybe she just put forth no effort once she made the team.

As far as Courtney's job, being a pharmaceutical rep is very time consuming and intense. I wondered how she could do both and be successful at both. She said she moved there to be a DCC. So I imagine that in needing to choose her priority, that absolutely makes sense. And Kelli did say they would help her get a job if need be.

I felt bad for Veronica in the uniform fitting. She looked so uncomfortable. She kept playing with her hair. She also looked so very pale to me. It doesn't seem like she has been warned as much (if at all) like Hannah and that is why they are offering her solutions. She has been outstanding and a great face of the brand for nearly 4 years.

Regarding editing, I had to go back and watch parts again. Brittany is in the office. They are talking to her and then the camera pans to Kelli. When it pans back, it's Veronica. What??

• Love 1

On one of the early seasons, they showed them lining up the girls at the scale at finals.   So they should have those weights when they make their decisions.     Unless the girls starve themselves before auditions and then gain back right after.

I felt the segment with the kick line and the jump spilt was kinda short I remember the ep in season 7 when the shelly came felt longer like you felt the girls exhaustion and pain .Also Megan’s kicks were better than Ashley’s !!

I was not surprised that Hannah was cut. If she got several weight warnings during the last season after being the golden girl of training camp, they could feel she's been given enough warnings. Her dancing was terrible on the show. There's nothing about Hannah that is the same as last years camp. IMO, Hannah became complacent and thought she didn't have to try as hard, Eleven pounds is a lot to gain in a year. Veronica responded to Kelli different and she is more tone than Hannah. There were many other girls that looked like they could be brought in on weight...Nicole comes to mind, Paige looked very heavy in the face and not as pretty this year, Brittney's face looked puffy, something just seemed very off.

I feel sorry for Megan. She was trying so hard. her kicks are lower and heavier than the other girls, however , she's a good dancer. .I believe she looked fine in the uniform. K and J want twigs.

Totally over Vivian after we heard about her fans in Facebook, Are Vivian's fans so much more important than everyone else? I get the feeling she wants to stress her fan base so Kell will think she has to take he. A better strategy would be tospend more time on dancing.

With Christina, why keep her.? She clearly doesn't have it, she can't kick, her dancing is not powerful enough, etc.

Then with Courtney, Kelli has already said she hates her in the uniform however she didn't discourage her from quitting her job. Real jobs should be important especially when you can tell they don't consider Courtney to be a top candidate, 5'3 and 104 pounds is ridiculous.

As to Melissa R., I would love to take a class with her, she seems fun. And for all who want to say she was just a reality contestant, she's done more than that. Not all DCC would have been able to do what she accomplished on dancing eith the stars and she has worked as a correspondent for entertainment tonight and other gigs interviewing people. someone who wasn't K and J's favorite, could give these girls better insight than some of those that just danced for the last few years. I wasn't impressed with the holey jeans.

• Love 4

I thought the like games with age and last week where they are from was cute

l thought Melissa R looked better this week than last week

Ashely Ferrel looks heavy (especially  now in squad photo and this last game ) i don't know why she wasn't called into the office

Thanks on Ashley, mmm, couldn't quite tell..! I thought Kitty talked a lot of sense in the episode and seemed to think Hannah was no more out of shape than the others.,.

Agree bigskygirl - episodes like this in which weight is such a focus (rather than dance ability) will only encourage talk about appearance and weight on social media - and I think you're right, the cuts are v edited.

I notice that Hannah's twitter has been quiet. It must be hard for her.

The organisation and CMT need to think carefully about what they are showing on the show - I agree with everyone who said 104 was very low (and might create health problems) and I also agree it was not good to say it on a show that is surely watched by many high school girls, possibly younger.

I think it is absurd that they are giving Veronica chance after chance after chance but cut Hannah. Hannah had a muffin top, but that can be a relatively quick fix with better nutrition and exercise. Veronica, IMO, looked huge in the uniform. Her legs were busting out of the shorts and the backs of her thighs were covered in cellulite. That's not an easy fix. I think if Hannah was cut, Veronica should have been right there with her.

And I felt sorry for Meagan, because I thought she was actually one of the strongest dancers. She may be "stocky," but she looked a hell of a lot better in the uniform than Veronica.  

Agree with others who have said Christina needs to go. I don't think she has the DCC look, and her dancing is not good enough to make up for it.

Vivian's comments about all of her "fans" were so obnoxious, and I could tell Kelli was not impressed. I'm surprised she's still there.

Edited by blairwaldorf

I agree about Hannah, why was she not offered the My Fit Foods Challenge. It just seems like they were really angry with her current condition and that they were no longer willing to give her any chances. I assume its because she had weight issues/warning her entire rookie year. As far as Veronica maybe this was the first time she has had any weight issues so they were more forgiving. Who knows.

Ahh I loved Meagan! I've seriously never felt so upset by someone getting cut!  She looked perfect in the uniform, what the heck is Kelli thinking?  And her personality was so great!  and her hair was so fresh and healthy looking, not nappy and tired looking like some of these ladies.  I think being cut for her "build" is BS, all she needed was to lose a few pounds.  Here is proof, her and courtney standing next to each other at a tampa bay buccs game.  Courtney is SO much "stockier".  http://teradaphoto.photoshelter.com/image/I00004kISB9oJJlw

Note: make sure you delete the extra space at the end of the link when you click it, or it will say "page not found". I don't know why it adds the extra space.  If you delete it then it will load the page though.

and great find on malia morales' current job! that's so impressive. she went to stanford too.

Edited by ThreaLevelMidnight

What an uncomfortable episode. Vivian irked me discussing her fan base. While I know this came from a place of not wanting to burn bridges as a DCC ambassador, many other vets also have fans. I don't want to dislike her...bc I was pulling for her last year....but I do get a sense that she believes her own hype

I actually scoff laughed when Cournet left and Kelly intimated that her job was too stressful. She could have meant trying to do both, but that isn't how I took it after viewing it twice.

I agree that the editing monkeys are flinging the poo here. You did not see Kelly and the vets in the same frame in the office so I call BS on some of their reactions. Case in point, it seemed like a weird response by Brit S to say, "understandable" to hearing. " I don't want to cut you". I also noticed on the second view that even though we did not hear her call Danielle's name, Danielle was the first reaction shot to hearing , "these are the girls I need to see in my office".

I personally liked Ashley's suggestion to do articles to show that they are more than just objects. Some of the comments are lewd and cruel on Facebook...I actually felt bad when Brit S said they were not 2D and had feelings. Yes, they are in the public eye but they are not the ones selecting the photos to put on FB. The irony is that they are not allowed to personally expose themselves to the public. I guess this part hits home. As a teacher, I know how hurtful sites like Rate My Teachers can be....and how mortifying comments can be when read by friends and family. I cannot even begin to comprehend not only how these ladies must feel to read them themselves....but even more to know their loved ones see them too.

...and I do recognize my own hypocrisy by participating in this forum.

The Hannah thing contines to confuse me. Why did Kelly not give her the same warning as Vivian? She did tell Vivian how much the Club values her ...and I know she has been singled out in the swinsuit calendar....but ITA that there was something off with Hannah. And I don't think it is that she is over DCC. Her shock seemed genuine. Vivian was singled out by kitty for blanking out but hannah was winded and technically off. Was that the reason? And is my memory wrong, or wasn't Hannah the rookie kelly remarked on by saying, "now that's a body" last year ? Hannah seemed aware of her weight...maybe she thought she would get a warning like the four did last year....? Like I said, just confusing.

As for Meagan? My heart broke for her.

Please forgive lack of capitals....I hate typing on my phone

Regarding your comments about weight warnings for Vivian and being singled out by Kitty..it was Veronica not Vivian. 

Did anyone else notice that most of the critiques that were given to Courtney Danielle (a bit over weight for her height, legs look short in the boots) are the same that were given to Vivian last year at TC and she was cut.  Regardless if we like Vivian or not her dancing is impressive. Can't wait to see the outcome.

Edited by DCCFAN71

I don't find Vivian's dancing impressive at all personally. She does have a certain level of showmanship, yes, but the dancing itself isn't anywhere close to the best in the room IMO. She's super unpolished to me but I also don't know that much about dance. What I do know is that the question she asked in the social media seminar was one of the most vapid things I've ever seen on this show, and that's saying a lot. I hate how everything Vivian says and does this season is delivered with a very stilted false modesty. I just cannot stand her anymore.

I'm wondering if her ever-expanding head had anything to do with her cut this year or if it was strictly a dance decision. We will see.

I feel like there is definitely a secondary reason Hannah got cut instead of one of the other girls who got warned for weight, and it probably has nothing to do with weight. IMO some of the other girls looked a lot worse than she did. Paige comes to mind. When she went into the office I was struck by how puffy her face was, and I noticed a jiggly midsection while she danced for Kitty. I think there is definitely something else that was going on with Hannah, but we will probably never know, just like we never found out what happened with Olivia S. a few years ago.

I'm sad Meagan got cut and agree that she looked great in the uniform. I don't see what the big deal is about the "thutt." She has a cute butt. So what if it curves a little further down the thigh than the other girls?

The more I pay attention to Breelan, the more I notice that she has a terrified looking resting face. It's not just when she's dancing during rehearsal. During the social media seminar, she had crazy eyes and pursed lips the whole time. Just super weird.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1

Courtney may end up being a one year girl. She seems a little too desperate to make the team. She might be given strong hints not to try out again or be cut at next year's auditions.

In the CMT website episode, Meagan was talking about the jump splits, and the squad was shown doing the kicks and jump split while she was talking. In the downloaded itune episode, the girls were dancing but no jump splits and kicks were shown in the same scene.

It agree that there is probably other stuff that has gone into Hannah being cut.  She seemed to reek of attitude when called into the office.  I wonder who Kitty would put on the list when she said you could cut at least 12 which makes you wonder if most of the rookies and who of the veterans would be gone.

I like Breelan too, but that girl cannot dance. And I agree she has a naturally scared looking resting face, along with a double chin. I love Caila but hate her teeth. But my favorites are Lacey, Erica, and Melissa. Top TCC's right there.

• Love 1

Erica is amazing.

I wish they wouldn't have jumped around as much in the end when they were talking to Veronica and Brittney. I'd like the see more fluid conversation with each girl.

Megan, IMO is a better dancer, more mature, better looking, etc than some of the girls who are still in TC. I don't think she looked any different than Vivian in the uniform (who basically looks the same as last year) but they didn't say anything to Vivian this year.

Vivian: all my fans! (EYEROLL)

I really like Loren. I like her as a blonde!

• Love 2

Did you guys noticed during the coming attraction in makeovers where the remove someone's huge  extensions , who do you guys think that was ?

it's black so there only three options

Edited by mmm

I was watching the girls when kitty and Melissa where there , i watch closely they didn't make all 18 to 23 ,  they did 18-20 and 21-23 it's super sloppy editing  i get they might have done that to save time but they should do it in a clean way !

Also i am surprised they never mention Victoria facial expressions she's a very pretty girl but she never changes her face

I think it is absurd that they are giving Veronica chance after chance after chance but cut Hannah. Hannah had a muffin top, but that can be a relatively quick fix with better nutrition and exercise. Veronica, IMO, looked huge in the uniform. Her legs were busting out of the shorts and the backs of her thighs were covered in cellulite.

I disagree.  Hannah had weight warnings throughout her rookie year, while Veronica has maintained her weight and toned physique for several years, and now it seems that age and metabolism are catching up with her.  That's very different from coming on a team with a totally tight body like Hannah did and then loosing it before her rookie year is out.  Hannah should have been a quick fix, but the point is she did not fix it after her several weight warnings.  She continued to gain weight, get out of shape--she was more winded than most vets after the dance they did--and has become sloppy with her dancing.  As far as Veronica looking huge, she did look bigger, but she did not have the tummy and back rolls that Hannah did, and both girls had a bit of cellulite in their thighs, not just Veronica.  I thought Hannah asking about a time frame was ridiculous.  That basically seemed like her saying, well I didn't take y'all seriously for months with those weight warnings, but now that I get you mean business, how much time can I have to fix this?  I'm pretty sure the time frame for addressing this started with the first warning.

I thought Megan looked good in the uniform, and was the first time I really thought she looked like a DCC.  I think she's a really good dancer, but she never wowed me, and her kicks are bad.  She's won me over with her personality.  I think if she danced and had kicks like Melissa or Erica, they might have given her more time to try to trim down a little.  She could be a good candidate to come back like Vivian, taking a year to stretch and trim up.  I'd like to see her come back stronger and make the team.  I'd be just as happy to see or hear that she moved on from DCC, too, but she moved her whole life to Dallas, so I think it's possible she may try again.  Does anyone know if she made another team this year?

I'm glad Courtney told them she'd never weighed that little, and I hope she never does.  She has the tiniest belly pooch, which I find very cute, but other than that, I thought she looked great in the uniform.  The boots could change things, but I still wonder why they can't put lifts in the boots of some of the shorter girls, just to give them another inch or so.  Tom Cruise uses lifts, why not the DCC?!

Vivian irked me discussing her fan base. While I know this came from a place of not wanting to burn bridges as a DCC ambassador, many other vets also have fans.

I don't think her question came from that place.  Vivian doesn't think about being a DCC ambassador, she's all about her own rising popularity.  I cringed when she referred to her several thousand "friends" that she really "connected with," but loved when the guy said if he doesn't know them, then they aren't his Facebook friends.  She did not need to ask that question at all in that forum (she easily could have asked after the session in a more private setting)--I think she just wanted to show everyone how popular and adored she is, and how much more popular than the other TCCs.  It seemed to come from either a place of insecurity or egotism, maybe both.  Poorly played, Vivian.

• Love 3

I finally watched the episode and that social media segment with Vivian was so cringe worthy. If making the team was important, she would have said goodbye to all her fans. I'm sure people would have speculated as to why she disappeared, but they would have just blamed Kelli and Judy anyway. Then if she made the team, she would have a team sanctioned twitter and get her fans back. That was a dumb move by her. 

Shannon, the social media guy, made a comment about how people on facebook will tell them they are too fat, too skinny, or too tan and not to pay attention to it, but I'm sorry some of those girls need to stay away from the tanners for real! Don't ignore those comments!! Although I agree that some of those comments are terrible. There are some creeps on those websites and I honestly try not to read the comments on their facebooks posts, but I guess that's the price of putting on that uniform and posing for those calendars.

Also, I don't see why they're still dragging Alexandra along when clearly she's not good enough. I guess they need to fulfill a diversity clause for a few episodes.

I don't see how Britney could be considered fat, she looks sick. Her hair looks greasy, her face looks hollow, and she just does not look healthy!

As for the rest of the veterans, what do they eat and do in between calendar shoot and auditions that they gan so much. I think that they probably eat nothing and exercise like crazy before the shoot and then after they go back to their regular routines, theis bodies are like "omg food! let me store it!" I am 5'6, 110 lbs and while it's in my genes to be skinny cause my family members who never work out all look like me, I've never gotten to the point where if I stopped cheering and running I just blew up and gained. Are they just eating fast food eveery day? Do they only do ab workouts in between dancing and think that will help their stomach areas? I can't help but feel like there are some very unhealthy eating and exercise habits happening behind the scenes.

I just wrote a lot, but this episode was a lot to deal with. And since I'm sure they probably read these sites, I do want to say that I admire you cheerleaders and wish I could dance half as well as you do and make it look so effortless. I know cheerleading is tough, and no one can truly understand what it's like from the outside looking in. And to Kelli and Judy, as a coach for a cheer team, it's not easy giving unpleasant feedback and balancing being strict and professional with being warm and welcoming. I love this show and hope it stays around for some time!

Edited by BK10
  • Love 1

It's so bizarre that they used Melissa Kellerman as an example of a social media disaster. I thought her tweets about the collision were cute and pretty witty--there was nothing to be ashamed of there.

ITA, that tweet was totally fine. Dumb example.

I thought Megan looked great, and Kelli's "thutt" and American thigh comments were gross.  I thought Megan and Courtney both looked good. I was glad when Courtney said she has never been that small and when Megan said this is the body that God gave me.  They need to look more closely at bodies during auditions if they are going to be that critical.

I think Breelan is cute.  I don't think she has done anything immature for her age and I definitely don't see any jiggle on her. Caila seems a bit immature but not for someone right out of high school.  I think if she is improving, Kelli will like her well enough.

I think Veronica is being given more chances because she has been on the team longer and they loved her in previous years.  I would guess that they were disappointed by Hannah last year and that's why they cut her.  I did think Paige looked a bit bigger, but I really didn't see that in Brittany.  

I'm not sure about Loren's brown hair in the preview! She seems really nice though.

This year, Kelli has placed a lot of emphasis on 36 girls on the squad.  In other years, they had varying numbers.  I wonder why they are sticking to 36 this year?

Edited by iloveit