Type keyword(s) to search

Rainn Wilson And The Geography Of Bliss - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Many have attempted to describe what happiness is, but few (if any) have found where it is. In this five-part documentary series, actor Rainn Wilson travels the world and explores what makes some places happier than others. As a self-described mope, Rainn has a deeply personal interest in unlocking the secrets to happiness. On his journey, this former Assistant to the Regional Manager isn't simply a host -- he's a globetrotting, soul-searching happiness warrior with a propensity for the quirky, reflective and downright bizarre. 

Premieres May 18, 2023 on Peacock.

Edited by QQQQ

I just finished the series. I like that he shared personal things about himself, it made it something more than an ordinary travel show. I’m always interested in the stories of people who leave the US to live in other countries. I hope there is another season. 

• Like 1
(edited)
On 5/20/2023 at 6:57 PM, Claire85 said:

I just finished the series. I like that he shared personal things about himself, it made it something more than an ordinary travel show. I’m always interested in the stories of people who leave the US to live in other countries. I hope there is another season. 

His book, The Bassoon King, is fabulous and gets way into his early life outside the US, as well as into a lot of personal stuff. I started reading it, then decided I also had to hear him read it and bought the audio book as well.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1