Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: Lying Truths; S01.E13: Waking Dreams

• Start Topic

112_Legnd-Harry_Still.jpg
With an Omega Sector spy missing, the entire agency searches for clues. Harry and Helen’s relationship with each other, their team and reality itself, is tested in unimaginable ways, even for the best of spies and spouses. 

Premiere Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2023     9pm     CBS
Originally Episode 12.

(Series Finale)
true-lies-episode-13f.jpg
After a van full of computer software containing confidential information about Omega Sector operatives gets hijacked, the team enlists the help of Max (Charlie Nix), a teen hacker, to learn who is going after the agency. When Harry (Steve Howey) and Helen (Ginger Gonzaga) discover that Max is dating their daughter, Dana (Annabella Didion), their actions put the mission in jeopardy.

Premiere Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2023     10pm     CBS
Originally Episode 13.
true-lies-episode-13g.jpg

This wasn't so bad an episode, they fixed the majority of problems that I mentioned in the first episode, too bad networks decide the fate of programs so early that it doesn't matter how much they improve.

• Like 4

Seres finale? Can’t say I’m sad to see it go.  I really wanted to like this but something just never clicked and not sure what.  Funny that the last episode was the best - maybe because it had actual stakes.  

• Like 2

Too much violence for me, especially with automatic guns. The news traumatizes me enough already. 
There were a couple of lines in 1.11 where they kind of "hung a lantern on" the issue:

• Don't shoot, Maria.
  • I'm trying to keep him back, and the only thing I have is a gun.

With a van full of high tech and the tech lady always giving them new gadgets, Maria should have had lots of alternatives. IDK. A taser, maybe?

This isn't the only show on right now where the comedy part of the dramedy gets too violent for viewers like me.

Plus, I saw ads during the show for 2 new CBS shows that star bigger acting names: Matlock and Elsbeth (deadline.com/2023/05/cbs-new-series-trailers-elsbeth-matlock-1235361973).
So it makes sense that CBS wants to make room for them.

Aw, I'm sorry to see this show cancelled - it was mindless silly fun!

I'm glad they got Dana and Max back together and it didn't eat up the entire show.

Yelena was shaping up to be a great villain; too bad we won't see more of her.