Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E21: Kompromat

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

When a suspicious murder occurs in the classified section of the National Archive, NCIS must investigate a string of Russian spy encounters that may be linked to the crime. Also, Jimmy accidentally makes a confession that could change the course of his relationship with Knight.

Good Lord, what happened to David McCallum?  He hasn't been on NCIS since the beginning of the season, but he doesn't appear well.  I know he'll be 90 this year, but he seems to have aged significantly in the past few months and his speech is quite slurred, almost as if he's been ill.  I hope he's a;right.  I've been a few of his since Man From U.N.C.L.E.

• Like 7
Just now, Linda956 said:

Good Lord, what happened to David McCallum?  He hasn't been on NCIS since the beginning of the season, but he doesn't appear well.  I know he'll be 90 this year, but he seems to have aged significantly in the past few months and his speech is quite slurred, almost as if he's been ill.  I hope he's a;right.  I've been a few of his since Man From U.N.C.L.E.

I was shocked at that also.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

And with an Illya Kuryakin shout out!

In the "Meat Puzzle" episode many years ago,  Agent Todd asks, "What did Ducky look like when he was younger and Gibbs answers..."

• Like 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
12 hours ago, buckboard said:

In the "Meat Puzzle" episode many years ago,  Agent Todd asks, "What did Ducky look like when he was younger and Gibbs answers..."

I remember that episode...... and I laughed out loud when Gibbs said that!! Just like I laughed last night when Ducky said the last name was 'something from an old TV show'! Too funny!

Edited by 4merBachAddict
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, psychfan said:

I was shocked at that also.

I wasn’t watching, only listening as I puttered, so I didn’t see him.  I didn’t pick up on slurring, but I did notice a mispronounced word.  It wasn’t a typical difference in pronunciation to which we’re accustomed from our friends across the pond.  I wonder what the actual lapse of time has been since his most recent prior appearance, because all seemed well, at that point, IIRC.

• Like 2

So, I take it they are going to send Torres to prison next episode. And depending on Valderrama's contract Torres will get shived and either barely survive or die a hero's death while getting the intel on that mysterious WMD. Since it's the finale we can probably all guess the cliff hanger.

Aww, poor Parker - but he should have seen it coming. At least Jimmy and Knight are good. Loved Gary Cole's reaction face to the  ill-timed declaration of love.

• Like 6