Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I can only see me being polite/cordial to the other folks. It is unlikely that I will see any of them again, and no need to form anything resembling any kind of friendship

I think they still get together for publicity ops. I've always thought that's why they don't confront each other in the studio and actually exaggerate their fondness for each other. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

She was staying in a hotel in India that he happened to go into. Their eyes locked across a crowded room. They got to talking and the rest is history. 

Ugh.  If her dead eyes tried locking with mine for even a second, I'd be looking away as quickly as possible.  The thought of having to stare into those things for the rest of my life *shudder*

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
19 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think Anita Ward meant something else too when she sang you can ring my bell.

Was she referring to the The Telephone Man?  Lol. TLC needs to take Debb’s reference and run with it.   It has potential.  😆

• LOL 4
12 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Ugh.  If her dead eyes tried locking with mine for even a second, I'd be looking away as quickly as possible.  The thought of having to stare into those things for the rest of my life *shudder*

image.png.aeded04c120f48c01d459d546e20928b.png

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7

If Johan really is on Only Fans I hope he makes a fortune. On the other hand his disgusting twat of a wife can remain penniless.

If I see another eyeroll or bug eyes from the dwarf with the tattoo on his head, I'm going to lose my fucking shit!

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

If I see another eyeroll or bug eyes from the dwarf with the tattoo on his head, I'm going to lose my fucking shit!

He's basically this guy to me at this point.

Untitled.jpg.aa86f357f9abf5c0ac30d2ec76fd1cc3.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
9 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

There are so many Walking Dead spin-offs why not a crossover with The Other Way?

Only if Jen can be the first zombie to have her brain destroyed. 

• LOL 2
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Can you imagine Gabe as a woman? I mean, how freakin annoying he would have been with the SUPER extra facial expressions and dramatic sighs...she would have insisted on acting like she was 16 at age 66

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Like 3
33 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Can you imagine Gabe as a woman? I mean, how freakin annoying he would have been with the SUPER extra facial expressions and dramatic sighs...she would have insisted on acting like she was 16 at age 66

There is a woman on the current season of Survivor who mugs nonstop and it is extremely annoying.

• Like 4
On 5/21/2023 at 7:22 PM, TwirlyGirly said:

Debbie, I used to like you. A lot. But when you mocked Rishi's accent and called him a coward you revealed your true colors. Zip it. 

On 5/21/2023 at 8:06 PM, Adeejay said:

I was so disappointed in Debbie.  Calling Jeymi "a predator" was rich coming from her.  Afterall, this is the same lady who at the age of 63, was "talking" to a 20-year-old Moroccan.  On the other hand, "it takes one to know one."

You don't mock someone else's accent, period. Why do people feel okay doing this in the first place? I always cringe when I hear people doing this. I always liked Debbie but my opinion was lowered because of some of her comments. Plus, you have no right to call Rishi a coward. Oh, and Jeymi is a predator? WHAT? Look at your own actions. She sees things very differently than I do. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

If I see another eyeroll or bug eyes from the dwarf

I can fault Gabe for many things, but I gotta give him props for the courage to transition into a short guy. Females can get away with being short and "cute," but short males have a much harder time out in the world. I'm a shorty and it SUCKS!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
On 5/21/2023 at 7:37 PM, Fable said:

Didn't need to hear an explanation of trans sex by Gabe.  If I really cared, I know how to use Google.  

I think Gabe was a little bit embarrassed. But why is the show centering so much on Gabe??? I wanted to hear more about the other couples, but the camera kept zooming in on Gabe's stupid facial theatrics and looking for a reaction from this busy-body. I was disgusted when Shawn asked if Jen and Rishi had been intimate and the camera zoomed on to Gabe with his bulging eyes and open mouth. Geez. I don't know what Isabel sees in this guy. He'd annoy me to high heaven.

I seriously question that according to Gabe's friend, all the ladies are attracted to him. C'mon. That can't be. Rishi is attractive, but certainly not our Gabby. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Chuck Berry. What an awful song.  Don't forget other hits like Disco Duck and Convoy, blech. I have shown my age and then some!

Cause we got a great big convoy, trucking through the night!

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Cause we got a great big convoy, trucking through the night!

And ain't it a beautiful sight...........

Edited by Shrek
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
5 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Additionally, if Rishi was named Rich and lived in Canton, Ohio and he was 32 and was dating a 48-year-old woman AND his parents knew that he wanted children, they would absolutely have objections about their marriage - especially if they didn't have disposable income to adopt/do IVF/hire a surrogate.

My brother in law is named Rich and is from (you got it) Canton, Ohio :D.  He's a great guy married to a lovely woman since forever :).  

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
(edited)

I’ve got to stop watching this show so much, because Sunday night I dreamed of Gabe’s body, but with the person being Danielle’s and I can’t even say what happened, but it was bizarre!  All that ding dong talk and Gabe’s graphic description created quite a visual. 😲

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 7
5 hours ago, gaPeach said:

I don't really like this new format during the Tell Alls.  This ganging up on one or two of the couples is turning mean and pointless.  Why don't they have a moderator to keep things moving along..........what?  They did have a moderator.  Huh, never would have guess that..........

I would have no problem if everyone ganged up on Kris. She deserves it. What was all this about Kris being gone for 20 days? I thought it was five months or something. And if Jeymi "cheated" - just admit it; no jury would convict you. Kris deserted you, refused to communicate, you had no idea if she would ever be back. So go, live your life as you see fit while filing divorce papers. Don't wait for this broken and flawed woman to call the shots. She's not relationship material.

Shawn as usual, let the show go, not asking important questions and letting Gabe take over in his boring way. I mean, she fully let him.  Gabe, if you are hoping for a TV gig, I have to tell you you don't have the charisma. This TLC show was a one and done.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Well said, my friend! Well said! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I can fault Gabe for many things, but I gotta give him props for the courage to transition into a short guy. Females can get away with being short and "cute," but short males have a much harder time out in the world. I'm a shorty and it SUCKS!

My Mom was only 4'8", and was lauged at about her height all of her life, mostly by other adults. I feel for you FrancescaFiore, and understand how you feel, hold your head up high and carry on, don't let any bullies win:)

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Breedom said:

I would have no problem if everyone ganged up on Kris. She deserves it. What was all this about Kris being gone for 20 days? I thought it was five months or something. And if Jeymi "cheated" - just admit it; no jury would convict you. Kris deserted you, refused to communicate, you had no idea if she would ever be back. So go, live your life as you see fit while filing divorce papers. Don't wait for this broken and flawed woman to call the shots. She's not relationship material.

Shawn as usual, let the show go, not asking important questions and letting Gabe take over in his boring way. I mean, she fully let him.  Gabe, if you are hoping for a TV gig, I have to tell you you don't have the charisma. This TLC show was a one and done.

I think Gabe would do a better job that Shawn, not that that's saying much

• LOL 3
4 hours ago, Breedom said:

What was all this about Kris being gone for 20 days? I thought it was five months or something.

IIRC, Kris was originally supposed to go to Colombia and meet Jeymi in person for her birthday. Instead, with no explanation, she ghosted Jeymi for 20 days and during this time, Jeymi started talking online to a woman in Texas. When Kris finally got to Colombia, (this season) she was supposed to be moving there permanently, starting a business and getting married. Instead, after just a few days she claimed she had to return to the US for a “couple of weeks” to straighten out some kind of issue at home. The reason kept changing-a court case, her medication, banking problem, one more shady excuse than the last. Instead of being in Alabama for two weeks, she ended up staying five months and during this time she didn’t answer Jeymi’s calls or send her the promised rent money. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
16 minutes ago, magemaud said:

IIRC, Kris was originally supposed to go to Colombia and meet Jeymi in person for her birthday. Instead, with no explanation, she ghosted Jeymi for 20 days and during this time, Jeymi started talking online to a woman in Texas. When Kris finally got to Colombia, (this season) she was supposed to be moving there permanently, starting a business and getting married. Instead, after just a few days she claimed she had to return to the US for a “couple of weeks” to straighten out some kind of issue at home. The reason kept changing-a court case, her medication, banking problem, one more shady excuse than the last. Instead of being in Alabama for two weeks, she ended up staying five months and during this time she didn’t answer Jeymi’s calls or send her the promised rent money. 

Maybe the sex wasn’t what Kris hoped and she decided to move on lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

On reflection, it appears the Americans tacitly stuck together--hence no criticism of Jen, Nicole or (ack) Kris, but plenty for their mates.

I was kind of interested in the details of Gabe's transition and function, but it was done so awkwardly and definitely is not something everyone wants to hear about. Nor were Gabe's many opinions in general. 

Rishi was treated abominably, but even worse was that his family was. 

I still like Isabel I guess? 

Edited by bref
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Can you imagine Gabe as a woman? 

Absolutely! He’d act the same. Despite transitioning to a male physically, I think he still has a very “feminine side” 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, bref said:

On reflection, it appears the Americans tacitly stuck together--hence no criticism of Jen, Nicole or (ack) Kris, but plenty for their mates.

Rishi was treated abominably, but even worse was that his family was. 

If I were Rishi, I would pay close attention to the way Jen reacted to his mother's comment. It was just nasty! Rishi's mother said basically that she had no issue with Jen, except for her age. (And your age is your age, nothing you can do about it biologically.) In India, when Rishi told her about the age objection, her response was "That's ridiculous!" No thought given to WHY Momma felt that way. At the tell all, her response was equally as hurtful. I think Jen is more like her two friends that she would want us to think!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Breedom said:

I think Gabe was a little bit embarrassed. But why is the show centering so much on Gabe???

OK, I may get blasted but----they focused so much on him and his story and got into the nitty gritty details because TLC wants to show how woke they are. sorry but that is my opinion. It is hip and in to be supportive of the trans movement in the entertainment industry in the spirit of diversity and inclusion. Not saying I don't support the movement, etc, but it just seems that lately certain areas of businesses are in a competition to "prove" how inclusive they are.....I agree Gabe was embarrassed and I feel like the producers almost crossed the line into exploitation under the guise of telling his story. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

I feel for you FrancescaFiore, and understand how you feel, hold your head up high and carry on, don't let any bullies win:)

Aw, you're sweet. Teenage me could've used that advice, but now I'm well into my 50s and have made the transition from short girl to little old lady. I'm good with that - until the next time something at the grocery store is on a shelf too high for me to reach. Then I'll go back to cursing my itty-bitty parents for the itty-bitty DNA.

• Wink 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

OK, I may get blasted but----they focused so much on him and his story and got into the nitty gritty details because TLC wants to show how woke they are. sorry but that is my opinion. It is hip and in to be supportive of the trans movement in the entertainment industry in the spirit of diversity and inclusion. Not saying I don't support the movement, etc, but it just seems that lately certain areas of businesses are in a competition to "prove" how inclusive they are.....I agree Gabe was embarrassed and I feel like the producers almost crossed the line into exploitation under the guise of telling his story. 

See I think it was more to exploit than to be “woke” (a word that should be retired) because it is considered very rude to ask a trans person about their genitals, whether they have had surgery, whether any new genitals function the same as bio genitals etc.  The same sort of silliness went on with Valentin and Carlos being two tops on Love in Paradise and how that was going to work.  Straight people can snicker at imagining the permutations.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 5/21/2023 at 9:51 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Well Jenny and Sumit did get married and they didn’t have to live with his family so while it goes against the culture it’s not impossible if the couple really wants it.

Sumit has a brother (older, I think) so maybe the legal responsibility for caring for parents falls on the eldest son?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

Sumit has a brother (older, I think) so maybe the legal responsibility for caring for parents falls on the eldest son?

Amit is younger than Sumit and he and his wife had a baby about a year ago. When the baby was born...

"Sumit says that the family is going to temple to pray and ask for God’s blessings for the child and for the family. This is customary to Indian tradition. As they prepared to go into the temple however, we all noticed something though, the thinly veiled disgust when Sumit’s Mom said that Sumit was the one who was supposed to have babies first."

On 5/23/2023 at 3:37 PM, Breedom said:

I seriously question that according to Gabe's friend, all the ladies are attracted to him. C'mon. That can't be. Rishi is attractive, but certainly not our Gabby. 

I sincerely doubt women flock to Gabe but I can see him in a bar doing a lot of attention seeking behavior to get noticed by everyone, much like Sinjin. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, Breedom said:

…if Jeymi "cheated" - just admit it; no jury would convict you.

I don’t consider what Jeymi did to be “cheating.” She and Kris were chatting online, that was all their relationship consisted of. They’d never met. Kris disappears for 20 days so Jeymi starts chatting to someone else. I’d have done, and have done, the same thing. If the first person then gets back in contact again, that’s nice but I may or may not drop the second person right away. (And it seems Jeymi did drop this second person once Kris showed up again).

When I was dating, my “commitment” was saved for the people who actually made the effort to get to know me. Anyone else was just a friend and I didn’t owe them exclusivity from having additional friends.

Kris is now claiming that Jeymi still had the Texas woman as an Instagram friend and they “liked” each other’s pictures. And I don’t think that’s cheating either.

6 hours ago, lilysmom said:

If I were Rishi, I would pay close attention to the way Jen reacted to his mother's comment. It was just nasty! Rishi's mother said basically that she had no issue with Jen, except for her age. (And your age is your age, nothing you can do about it biologically.) In India, when Rishi told her about the age objection, her response was "That's ridiculous!" No thought given to WHY Momma felt that way. At the tell all, her response was equally as hurtful. I think Jen is more like her two friends that she would want us to think!

Exactly. I know being dumb as shit is a casting requirement, but it was painful to see them acting like Rishi was a weirdo for sticking around to take care of his mom. Then calling him a momma's boy and acting all high and mighty about it. JEEZ REESHEE WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE YOUR ELDERLY MOTHER AND UNCLE TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES SO YOU CAN MOVE TO MAHM BUYYYYY. HOW DARE YOU! YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT LOVE.

I hate that about this show. I am constantly on the side of people I don't even like because everyone else on the show has such a stupid take.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I'm shocked that Debbie had the audacity to call Jeymi a predator after dating a man young enough to be her grandson.

Debbie casually being racist by mocking Rishi’s accent and people on stage actually laughed? Wow. Disgusting. Debbie, you are not nearly as eccentric or as charming as you think you are. She’s in it for the screen time, but her true colors are starting to show. Give this post a 😢 if Debbie being a delusional racist made you instantly hate her.

If Kris somehow gets on another season I will riot!

It seems like she just steamrolls Jeymi and then Jeymi can’t even express herself because of the language barrier and so then Kris comes out looking like the victim but she’s CLEARLY not, it’s obvious she just manipulates the situation so everyone pays attention to the nonissue and ignored the real thing which is that she literally disappeared for a month. How is that a relationship and why would someone believe you’re still together if you ghosted them?

Really did not like how passively everyone seemed to treat Kris. And she’s caught lying, but everyone just accepts whatever dumb thing she says next at face value. I wouldn’t trust Kris if she told me the sky was blue and grass was green. She was physically abusive on TV and not one word was said about it.

I think there should be “cultural translators”, like maybe bring in former cast members when appropriate. Rishi is getting killed for something that is rooted very deeply in his culture.

I CANNOT get over how disgusting this cast acts towards Rishi. Debbie mocking the way he talks?? Them all commenting on how Rishi can’t get words right? They don’t understand Indian culture??? They really showed how American they can be. It makes me sick.

Daniele makes me wanna vomit how she fetishizes Yohan. She literally only talks about his d*ck like he’s an adult toy from the store. She is so gross I can’t stand it.

Gabe is the worst. Wouldn’t stand up to his sister on his wedding but has no problem being menace on stage.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 3
7 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

it is considered very rude to ask a trans person about their genitals, whether they have had surgery, whether any new genitals function the same as bio genitals etc. 

While I agree with you that other people's genitals are none of my damned business, they did introduce Gabe with his padded underwear manufacturing, and it's a pretty big deal to him.  Still, a firmer editorial touch was warranted here..

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Exactly. I know being dumb as shit is a casting requirement, but it was painful to see them acting like Rishi was a weirdo for sticking around to take care of his mom. Then calling him a momma's boy and acting all high and mighty about it.

With that in mind, would Rishi then be called PW'd if he instead chose Jen over his family, or well, since he hasn't been getting too much in the way of P, perhaps it would just be W'd?  

50 minutes ago, Fable said:

With that in mind, would Rishi then be called PW'd if he instead chose Jen over his family, or well, since he hasn't been getting too much in the way of P, perhaps it would just be W'd?  

Barren PW?

(edited)
11 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Aw, you're sweet. Teenage me could've used that advice, but now I'm well into my 50s and have made the transition from short girl to little old lady. I'm good with that - until the next time something at the grocery store is on a shelf too high for me to reach. Then I'll go back to cursing my itty-bitty parents for the itty-bitty DNA.

I'm a shorty too and when I can't reach stuff, I just ask someone taller or ask for some help from the store.  If all else fails, I just stand on that first shelf and GO FOR IT!

Unfortunately, this COULD be a tiny bit dangerous!

I've never felt taller in my life than when I was in Japan! And Taiwan!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
9 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I'm a shorty too and when I can't reach stuff, I just ask someone taller or ask for some help from the store.  If all else fails, I just stand on that first shelf and GO FOR IT!

Unfortunately, this COULD be a tiny bit dangerous!

I've never felt taller in my life than when I was in Japan! And Taiwan!

Big facts here! I’m 6’1”. Not freakishly tall or anything, but when I went to Japan a few years ago, I legit felt like Gulliver. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
On 5/23/2023 at 10:09 AM, Back Atcha said:

It's apparent that certain body parts cause embarrassment among many people.

Even MORE embarrassment seems to be caused by what my son told me when he was six or seven years old, "But MOM, it's a normal body function."  Normal body functions need to be discussed ad nauseum so they no longer are cause for concern ... or channel-changing. My little boy's "normal body function" was a fart.  I had told him what my mother told me and my sisters, "Go into the bathroom if you HAVE to do that!"  Sadly, my sisters and I were more afraid of our mother than my kids were.

Eh, call me old-fashioned but I do think that some things, while normal and not necessarily "cause for concern," are best kept private or discussed at home with the family (especially for younger kids) than broadcast on TV constantly. Just as kids are taught that they don't display certain body parts in public. There is such a thing as appropriate vs not.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1