Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E04: Bering Sea Superstition

• Start Topic

A new deckhand falls ill on the Time Bandit, raising questions for Andy and warning signs for John. A bait pallet breaks loose, forcing Captain Rick to deal with a severe crew injury. When Wild Bill's plan A fails on the Summer Bay, Maria tries plan P.

In the past they'd have gone through all her stuff and found the contraband, so I assume they did here as well. Weird part was excluding that footage yet going ahead and airing the accusation AND just dropping her off to get rid of the problem as opposed to notifying authorities.  

Having a "we can't have drugs on the boat, zero tolerance, let's send her away and not say anything" discussion on camera was a bizarre choice. 

Maybe they told her they WOULD go through her stuff or she could agree to get off immediately and she took that deal?

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, kassa said:

In the past they'd have gone through all her stuff and found the contraband, so I assume they did here as well. Weird part was excluding that footage yet going ahead and airing the accusation AND just dropping her off to get rid of the problem as opposed to notifying authorities.  

Having a "we can't have drugs on the boat, zero tolerance, let's send her away and not say anything" discussion on camera was a bizarre choice. 

Maybe they told her they WOULD go through her stuff or she could agree to get off immediately and she took that deal?

I mean the entire exchange was bizarre. They've accused her on national TV of being a drug addict. You'd think they'd call in the authorities to cover their asses.

• Like 2