Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E20: New Beginnings (1)

• Start Topic

When an ATF agent goes missing, the agency seeks help from the NCIS team to investigate stolen military-grade weapons and locate the agent. Also, Callen and Anna continue to plan their wedding, Rountree’s sister interviews for medical school and Sam encourages his father to take part in the drug trial.

Boring story, but I liked the Callen & Anna scene, especially her story about Arkady at the Playboy mansion. Everybody except Deeks knows Kensi's preggers. The final shootout was stupid. Fatima, from Ops, telling Callen & Sam they're outgunned & need to move because the 2 seasoned agents can't figure that out even though they're the ones in the firefight. Shoot me now.

• Like 2

So what exactly was ATF boss lady's game here? If she tried to frame her best agent for her dirty deeds by bringing in another agency why did she not make sure to give substance to her 'gut feelings' by planting fake evidence?

Yeah, Sam and Callen need Fatima to tell them they're outgunned while the Dodge gets pummelled to kingdom come 🙄

Of course Kensi is pregnant. Her body knows that there's no surviving Deek's existential crisis when Rosa graduates so it kicked its ovaries into overdrive out of sheer desperation.

• LOL 2

I came in for the finale. Well wasn't a fan from the beginning and just caught episodes here and there, normally the crossovers .

I was surprised when they name dropped an actual weapon for the Commander and that the Admiral didn't recognize it. a 1950s Belgian machinegun which the US started using in the late 1970s was the piece not recognized as something that could have come from anywhere in the world by him or his staff.

So a lot of soap from folks I don't know ending with a cliff hanger shootout. But I might as well look at the end after McCall finishes.