Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E01: Who's Gonna Check My New Boo?

• Start Topic

When Shereé introduces the ladies to her latest squeeze at Ross's 40th birthday, the ladies reveal her new boo might be up to no good; as the walls close in on Sanya and her family, cracks start to reveal that their living situation isn't so comfy.

Airdate: 05.07.2023

Oh good, Shereé has another bad boyfriend...

• LOL 8
(edited)

Sheree is still terrible at promoting her business, and she still doesn't pay the people she employs, or wants to employ, so her business cannot grow.

Some leggins from her line (she was wearing them with sports tops constantly during the first episode) cost hundreds of dollars. Who would pay this amount? She is in great shape. 

Sheree and her new boyfriend trashed Kandi and Todd (Todd is an "opportunist"), and made lame comments about their height. But it seems Martell might be the opportunist. 

Sanya employs her mother, and father as her managers, her sister as her hairdresser and her brother-in-law as her assistant, they all live with her, but her sister complains constantly that she has no boundaries because she wants to talk to her late at night, for example.

Ralph went without Drew to Ross' party claiming it was a "family emergency". I guess we will see their marriage implode on the show...

Kenya is still not divorced? She looks great this season. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

Sheree- worst business woman ever! How is she keeping that house? It's still a mystery. 

The confessionals are better than the actual show. Full of glorious shade and funny as hell. 

I guess Sanya scrapped the whole my husband wants another baby but I don't storyline this season. She's nuts for housing her whole family and supporting them, too. 

Kandi- please slow down and take time for your kids. It was heartbreaking listening to her child cry on the phone and beg her to spend more time. She wanted more children so why doesn't she spend more time with them? Todd still sucking on Kandi's teat. Now he wants her to produce his movies. 

Drew will be so much better off without Ralph. 

Marlo and Kenya both look great. 

• Like 16

Kenya always seems to want other girl's men. Sheree and Kandi are so glamorous. Not sure if I'm going to like the new girl Courtney. I'm surprised Kandi spoofs the other girls. Doesn't seem like a thing she would be into imo. Ralph showing up to the party without Drew,no sir. The writing was all over the wall with that marriage. Martell looks good on this show and more confident too. What's up with the period talk Kenya?? Aren't you both in the same age group? Marlo's nephews seem sweet especially the youngest one😊.

• Like 11

Sherees new boo may be up to no good, but why does Kenya have to be the one to announce it? She should worry about the guy she’s dating. 
I don’t mind them introducing new ladies but they don’t need to get Kandi fired up over a nothing comment she made. Poor Ace! He just wants his mom. You would think he would be more important than Kandi Coated Nights which I always thought was dumb. Glad to see Marlo and nephews seem to be doing well. No Drew but we get stuck with Ralph? 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, JustbeingReal said:

What's up with the period talk Kenya??

Why, why, why are women shaming other women for not having their period anymore, how is that a thing? It infuriates me that women think they are more valuable because their still get their periods, to me it is like they are buying in to that crap that men spew because the do not know any better.

I thought we could all mark ourselves safe from that hideous and over done/over seen body stocking with the see thru stripes but here we are with Sanya wearing it in her TH's! Please make that fashion moment done.

Sheree's man picker is way off, what she finds acceptable in a man is so nuts, the bar is low. Maybe this is her story line every season? Sports bras and leggings, that is the best she could come up with? I think there are enough brands that do that for way less, $245 for the set she was wearing, no thank you.

Sanya's party cost $100,000? No way, where is the amazing food? Kandi would also like to know where the food is too! If she spent that much for that party then I have a bridge I'd like to sell her.  Also, why is it on these HW's shows their venues are always falling thru last minute?

Kenya is not divorced yet? Why not?

Kandi is pissed because some random person said or didn't say they were friends with her?

Sanya's family are her employees, okay fine but she is also housing them and feeding them, probably pays for their cars because they use those cars for business, what happens when they want to go off and work elsewhere? Sanya texts a mother of two young boys because she wants to talk at 1AM, I'd be pissed too because you have to get up early and get those kids off to school, why doesn't Sanya know that? The brother in law wants to get in to real estate but is having a hard time? Has he taken the real estate course, is he working towards his license? 

What happened to Marlo's house she started building last year, we see her in the "Kim Zolciak style town home" again, don't get me wrong because there is nothing wrong with that town home but last season she was acting like she was moving on up to a single family home, the one with the super small primary bedroom.

• Like 11
(edited)

As far as the Spring/Summer September clothing line, Nobody is checking for Shein By Sheree 😆 However, One thing about her, Ms. Thing has Bawwwwwdy for days. I think she enjoys the same thing about Martel. Unfortunately, she probably doesn't have the discernment to just leave it at that. I can see her falling for ole Chocolate Drop.

I'm glad to see Marlo getting into the swing of being a "Muntie" The boys seem so much happier and well-adjusted now. 

I think Kandi was trying to give that convo at the party the minimal attention it deserved, but then ole girl's reactions started getting a little aggressive and didn't stop once Kandi checked her about the 'energy' We know how that goes. Speaking of Kandi:

11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Kandi- please slow down and take time for your kids. It was heartbreaking listening to her child cry on the phone and beg her to spend more time. She wanted more children so why doesn't she spend more time with them? Todd still sucking on Kandi's teat. Now he wants her to produce his movies. 

Before Kandi had her 2 youngest, Riley was crying and complaining in similar fashion and was upset that Kandi wanted more kids considering she didn't have time for the one she had. 

Kenya is definitely in the menopausal age bracket no matter how fabulous she looks! All the ladies look great IMO, no need for the shade 🙄

ETA: Those of us who watch(ed) Love & Marriage Huntsville have soooo much background on Martel. If anyone is interested, you should totally binge watch from Season 1. The current season just started a few weeks ago. 

Edited by SlutAssBitchAssHor
  • Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

What in the hell were those “earrings” Marlo had on in her talking head???  Those things were ginormous!  I assume they’re hollow and extremely light (in terms of weight) or they’d rip her ears off 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
26 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

ETA: Those of us who watch(ed) Love & Marriage Huntsville have soooo much background on Martel. If anyone is interested, you should totally binge watch from Season 1. The current season just started a few weeks ago. 

I'm a regular watcher. Martel is something else. He can't leave his ex alone. What a scumbag.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Maybe if Sanya's BIL shaved that "beard" he would have an easier time getting a job in real estate. 

Thank you, it is not a good look/first impression.

1 hour ago, jalady said:

What in the hell were those “earrings” Marlo had on in her talking head???  Those things were ginormous!  I assume they’re hollow and extremely light (in terms of weight) or they’d rip her ears off 🤣🤣🤣

I have to imagine that there are loops that go around your ear to keep those things on otherwise your piercing holes would tear if you moved your head to fast.  Do we think she cut up a number 10 can and made those stupid earrings? LOL. *What designer made those earrings?

*I see the designer is Alexandre Vauthier, they are $2700, they are stupid.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Sheree is a hot mess. That man Martell is sooooo shady and all it takes is one look at him to see that he's a big fat user. As someone above suggested, why can't she just appreciate the sex and leave it at that? She must know his history and that list above of his sins is a real doozy. She is really a superficial bitch and that's going to get her in trouble and looking like a fool on national TV--again. Also, who the hell would pay $200+ for that stuff she supposedly manufactures? 

Marlo staying out of the fray was fun to watch. I know there will be times when she won't be able to control that mouth, but I hope it's minimal. Glad she and the boys are in a better place.

• Like 10

Sheree is giving body ody ody! Lord, that butt! Yet! She still picks the wrong dude time and time again. I will never understand it. And I will also never understand why she doesn't do a work out collab.

Marlo looks lovely, glad she is owning her mistake with the boys.

Kenya is in her 50's. I went thru menapause at 45! She can lose me with this messiness around periods. 

Candy's hair style at the party did her no favors. The newbie might as well be called Thirsty. But she certainly bounced right under Kandi's skin!  Todd remains a user, with a big head and a beard making it just look bigger. I'm not   a Mama Joyce fan, but she had this dudes number.  

Meh, I miss Porsha! Man stealing and all that but she's fun! Loved her on the recent RHWUGT!

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Kenya is in her 50's. I went thru menapause at 45! She can lose me with this messiness around periods. 

Kenya is 52, Marlo is 47. So wtf is Kenya talking about?

• Like 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

On 5/8/2023 at 12:20 AM, ZettaK said:

Sheree is still terrible at promoting her business, and she still doesn't pay the people she employs, or wants to employ, so her business cannot grow.

Some leggins from her line (she was wearing them with sports tops constantly during the first episode) cost hundreds of dollars. Who would pay this amount? She is in great shape. 

Sheree and her new boyfriend trashed Kandi and Todd (Todd is an "opportunist"), and made lame comments about their height. But it seems Martell might be the opportunist. 

Sanya employs her mother, and father as her managers, her sister as her hairdresser and her brother-in-law as her assistant, they all live with her, but her sister complains constantly that she has no boundaries because she wants to talk to her late at night, for example.

Ralph went without Drew to Ross' party claiming it was a "family emergency". I guess we will see their marriage problems play on the show...

Kenya is still not divorced? She looks great this season. 

Ignore/forgive me if you're referring to something else.   The booty-pooching pants I kept looking at have been all the rage since the start of the pandora.   The answer to your question is: {{KeithSweatvoice}} no-bodddeeeyy.  Nobody, baby.   Either she knocked off China or China knocked off Sheree, but Jeff Bezos only wants nineteen american dollars for em.   Shonuff will make you look like you draggin a wagon though.    

https://www.amazon.com/Womens-Ribbed-Yoga-Active-Leggings/dp/B07YD1T7ZN/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1A8W008QZTYA&keywords=waffle+leggings+for+women&qid=1683570372&sprefix=waffle+leg%2Caps%2C86&sr=8-2

On 5/8/2023 at 8:03 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Why, why, why are women shaming other women for not having their period anymore, how is that a thing? It infuriates me that women think they are more valuable because their still get their periods, to me it is like they are buying in to that crap that men spew because the do not know any better.

I thought we could all mark ourselves safe from that hideous and over done/over seen body stocking with the see thru stripes but here we are with Sanya wearing it in her TH's! Please make that fashion moment done.

Sheree's man picker is way off, what she finds acceptable in a man is so nuts, the bar is low. Maybe this is her story line every season? Sports bras and leggings, that is the best she could come up with? I think there are enough brands that do that for way less, $245 for the set she was wearing, no thank you.

Sanya's party cost $100,000? No way, where is the amazing food? Kandi would also like to know where the food is too! If she spent that much for that party then I have a bridge I'd like to sell her.  Also, why is it on these HW's shows their venues are always falling thru last minute?

Kenya is not divorced yet? Why not?

Kandi is pissed because some random person said or didn't say they were friends with her?

Sanya's family are her employees, okay fine but she is also housing them and feeding them, probably pays for their cars because they use those cars for business, what happens when they want to go off and work elsewhere? Sanya texts a mother of two young boys because she wants to talk at 1AM, I'd be pissed too because you have to get up early and get those kids off to school, why doesn't Sanya know that? The brother in law wants to get in to real estate but is having a hard time? Has he taken the real estate course, is he working towards his license? 

What happened to Marlo's house she started building last year, we see her in the "Kim Zolciak style town home" again, don't get me wrong because there is nothing wrong with that town home but last season she was acting like she was moving on up to a single family home, the one with the super small primary bedroom.

If pressed I think she'd say "I never said I still get mine, I said Sheree doesn't get hers"......cause she's a bitch...and thas how bitches talk. 

I was only half paying attention, but Courtney might be this season's Yvonna.   Her thing was:  I didn't tell Dina (the *associate*  Kandi and Courtney have in common) that we were friends, I told her that we knew each other....because we've met before.  Kandi said yeah we've met, but that doesn't make us friends.  I wouldn't necessarily remember you like that because we've met one time.  Courtney came into that situation with her ass on her shoulders a little tiny bit, because, (I think) she was annoyed that Kandi had expressed her annoyance, when they had, in fact, met before.  Kandi was annoyed (I think) because (i) I don't think she properly heard/acknowledged Courtney's explanation and (ii) when Courtney elaborated on the conversation, her (Courtney's) tone elevated.   Ya'll know Kandi is tone sensitive but stay the first one to do the shaky cry.   Speaking of which...

Breaking down while telling her girlfriends Todd is making her look like the problem for not being available to him.   She stays driving me crazy for how long it takes her to take accountability for some shit.  She describes it as him constructing his career, time and endeavors around her and the kids' schedule for years.   She said that.  He took abuse that he wasn't required to take, designing and managing businesses to make her family successful.  Now he wants to pursue something outside of Kandi Buruss Enterprises and he asked her for her input.  Not money, not brand recognition, he wants her time and opinion.  If that's what it is, {{Mauryvoice}} sis, you are the problem.   Suck them tears up, he wants the same thing ya'll baby want.   

btw, while we on tribes.  I'm completely fucking lost as to Ralph describing Drew's absence thusly:  "she had a family emergency."  Who gone tell him? 

22 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

As far as the Spring/Summer September clothing line, Nobody is checking for Shein By Sheree 😆 However, One thing about her, Ms. Thing has Bawwwwwdy for days. I think she enjoys the same thing about Martel. Unfortunately, she probably doesn't have the discernment to just leave it at that. I can see her falling for ole Chocolate Drop.

I'm glad to see Marlo getting into the swing of being a "Muntie" The boys seem so much happier and well-adjusted now. 

I think Kandi was trying to give that convo at the party the minimal attention it deserved, but then ole girl's reactions started getting a little aggressive and didn't stop once Kandi checked her about the 'energy' We know how that goes. Speaking of Kandi:

Before Kandi had her 2 youngest, Riley was crying and complaining in similar fashion and was upset that Kandi wanted more kids considering she didn't have time for the one she had. 

Kenya is definitely in the menopausal age bracket no matter how fabulous she looks! All the ladies look great IMO, no need for the shade 🙄

Not Shein?  The toxicity! LOL!  

You don't know how badly I wish it worked that buying a celebrity's line of stuff helped you look like they do in it.   Sheeiiiiit the way I'd've already shut. skims. down? Tuh!  

Sheree doesn't want a partner.  At 50-something it takes 4 conversations or less to get down to the ruut.   She wants arm candy fuck boys.   To wit...  

On 5/7/2023 at 9:57 PM, drivethroo said:

Sheree's new boyfriend

• Cheated on his now ex-wife for half of their marriage
  • Allowed his side chick to disrespect the ex-wife
  • Tells the ex-wife's business to the side chick, who then runs to IG to tell all of us about it
  • Was using the marital money to maintain the side chick, flying her to trips and buying her cars
  • Cheated on ex-wife when their 4th child was 3 months old by creeping out during the 2020 pandemic LOCKDOWN to be with the side chick
  • Got side chick pregnant multiple times but she terminated them all except the one conceived during COVID lockdown
  • (Side baby & 4th child with ex-wife share the same birthday, only a year apart)
  • In the divorce, was given 50/50 custody, no alimony & no child support but continues to haul his ex-wife into court for full custody because he has no job, no money and wants that child support check that will come with paying for 4 children
  • Stole $17K from ex-wife.  Their network paid them $34K.  He went into the marital bank account, took his half ($17K) and helped himself to her half too.  Was ordered by the court to pay it back, has not done so
  • Continues to smear and harass ex-wife by popping up, acting violent, running smear campaigns on her new suspected men and more
  • Side chick may or may not be pregnant again
  • Cannot pass the Alabama builder's license test

And much, much more! There are TONS of YouTube videos about him.  Quite frankly she better call Tyrone because Tyrone was miles better than this fool.

LOVED Marlo aggressively eavesdropping on Thirsty vs. Kandi!

got 'eem.

Kandi, Marlene Dietrich ain't talking to us, know when to say no.

I liked Kenya's wig, just not on her.

This crew finna gobble Courtney up.

I miss goof-ass Cynthia and Porsha.

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
fingers v. brain {{reigning and still undefeated champion....fing...ers}} crowd cheers!
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Sheree is giving body ody ody! Lord, that butt! Yet! She still picks the wrong dude time and time again. I will never understand it. And I will also never understand why she doesn't do a work out collab.

Sheree should become a premium personal trainer or a fitness influencer of some sort and call it a day, leave those 'fashions' to Shein.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

As far as the Spring/Summer September clothing line, Nobody is checking for Shein By Sheree 😆 However, One thing about her, Ms. Thing has Bawwwwwdy for days.

7 minutes ago, charliesan said:

Sheree should become a premium personal trainer or a fitness influencer of some sort and call it a day, leave those 'fashions' to Shein.

Exactly. If Sheree were smart (and actually wanted to do work she could make money from), she would forget about Shein by Sheree (Lmao!) and do Body by Sheree where she offered online and in-person training and workout guidance. 

3 hours ago, politichick said:

Marlo staying out of the fray was fun to watch. I know there will be times when she won't be able to control that mouth, but I hope it's minimal.

This is the Marlo I actually enjoy. Hoping she keeps this type of energy this season, but I won't hold my breath. 

17 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Ralph went without Drew to Ross' party claiming it was a "family emergency".

Right. Drew wasn't feeling well AND she's having a major family emergency with her parents, but Ralph just HAD to celebrate his boy. Coming up next on today's episode of Ralph Ain't Shit....

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Martell seems like a total loser. No surprise Sheree is with him. She is just trash honestly. She also thinks way too high of herself. Martell making fun of Todd is a joke. Todd is not some loser baby daddy with no real job he had a career. Shut the fuck up Martell.

Santa was lame last season. Not sure why she was asked back. I don’t really care about her family. I feel like her accent comes and goes too.

Kandi has 5 million businesses and she’s nagging Todd about him being too busy. Seems like a bitchy move.

Marlo’s life coach? Boring. Good for them I guess but I don’t wanna watch it on tv.

So far Courtney annoys the shit out of me.

Anyone supporting Sheree being with Martell is just an idiot or suck up.

Ugh I wish Ralph would just go away already.

The Courtney and Kandi so called drama is so stupid. Who cares. Courtney is annoying as hell.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

*I see the designer is Alexandre Vauthier, they are $2700, they are stupid.

The stupid one is the person who paid $2700 for those things!  

9 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Kenya was talking about Sheree not having periods, not Marlo. 

• Like 4
(edited)

Kenya is 52 (b. January 1971), and Sheree is 53 (b. January 1970). Kenya should drop the menopause shade. 

Todd had a career before Kandi. Yes, she was far more well-off than him, but how many guys are in Kandi's income bracket? She shouldn't have a second kid with Todd if she knew she was becoming more active business wise. He was as busy because he was/is involved in her business ventures. 

It's obvious Sheree doesn't care to take advantage of business opportunities the show provides. Sanya had t-shirts made with Bop Bop Bop on, and promoted her business immediately after she joined the show. Kandi is the best at this, but many other HWs do it. I'm afraid she has a reputation already of not paying business partners, or people who work for her (eg. assistants), so nobody wants to collaborate with her. 

Sheree was so proud saying that Martell was on a reality show, so she ignored his history. I felt so bad for her last year because of Tyrone, but it seems she might get humilated again. 

We are going to have a Kandi/Sheree feud this season. I read that Kandi and Marlo will have issues too. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6

I cannot believe that human thumb showed up without his wife to HER work event.  He's going to miss the cameras far more than his wife or kids.  I honestly was embarrassed for him.

Wait, Marlo's 47?  I would have put her more with Kenya and Sheree.  She doesn't look old, that's not it.  I'm just surprised she's a year younger than me, I suppose.  And Kenya's so goofy, trying to age shame someone only a year older than herself.

• Like 7
15 minutes ago, lasu said:

Wait, Marlo's 47?  I would have put her more with Kenya and Sheree.  She doesn't look old, that's not it.  I'm just surprised she's a year younger than me, I suppose.  And Kenya's so goofy, trying to age shame someone only a year older than herself.

You're being kind lol.  She might not look old, but she damn shole don't look 5 years younger than either of them.   She's a year older than Kandi who could easily pass for 35 (to me).  I'm used to very infrequent exceptions to black not cracking, but when I think of her history/childhood, I kinda have to give Marlo a pass.   

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
18 hours ago, charliesan said:

I was all over this until I realized that she had Sanya working out in her fitness room in bare feet. No, no Miss Lady. That is officially too much!

13 hours ago, Marley said:

Santa was lame last season. Not sure why she was asked back. I don’t really care about her family. I feel like her accent comes and goes too.

Sanya doesn't have an accent. She was raised in the US by Jamaican parents who both have accents. Therefore, she can (and does) affect an accent when she wants to. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Sheree was so proud saying that Martell was on a reality show, so she ignored his history. I felt so bad for her last year because of Tyrone, but it seems she might be humiliated again.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Sheree came out of the ghetto in Cleveland. She has physically moved out of those circumstances, but she still thinks and operates when it comes to men like she's 15. She picks dudes that will give her street credibility with her HS girlfriends and not dudes who are ACTUALLY doing things. My guess is that she realized that hanging with that sort of man would mean she might have to step up her own game beyond a pretty face and a slamming body. Sheree isn't going to be showing up at a National Medical Association event on the arm of some doctor or at the National Bar Association gala dinner with some high-powered attorney because she isn't going to be embarrassed by not being able to carry on a conversation. She wants to be in crew where the conversation doesn't get any deeper than designer labels, who is sleeping with whom, whose man ain't shit, etc. 

Also, she talks about Kandi, but she should actually listen to Kandi because:

• The ladies clowned Kandi for liking to eat
  • That resulted in Marlo bringing her the Jamaican KFC in order to make up
  • Kandi goes on the reunion and admits she doesn't like Marlo much, but will make up with her for KFC
  • Fast forward a year later and she and her son are in a national commercial for KFC based on her love for it.
  • Ace now has a SAG card as a result and has just upped all his future earning potential

Kandi gets it, Sheree just wants to floss like she's got it.

Edited by Rlb8031
  • Like 12
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 4
16 hours ago, Marley said:

Martell making fun of Todd is a joke. Todd is not some loser baby daddy with no real job he had a career. Shut the fuck up Martell.

What is funny is his reality show exposed him for being a fraud.  Everyone thought HE was the brains behind he and his ex-wife's home building business and she was just the pretty face. Come to find out SHE was the one who was the brains and the brawn behind the operation. SHE held the builder's license that allowed them to build homes.  SHE was the one with the business network.  HE was actually the pretty face.  When the ex-wife left him and took her builder's license with her, he was left without any way to make any money as a home builder.  Other people on the show have told him to get his own builder's license so he will never have to depend on anyone else to be able to work but Martel is either unwilling or unable to pass the exam so he would prefer to leech off of somebody else's work.

So I suppose in that regard he and Sheree are equally yoked because IMO both of them are equally lazy and refuse to capitalize on the opportunities given to them. Speaking of that, Sheree needs to formulate some way to make extra money because I can see them firing her and replacing her with Kim Z for next season.  

Martell can call Todd an opportunist all he wants but Todd is actually making use of his opportunities by working. Maybe Martell needs to ask Todd for tips so he can be an opportunist too instead of a leech who's trying to suck the money from his ex-wife, using Sheree for clout and his side chick as a mattress.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Sanya doesn't have an accent. She was raised in the US by Jamaican parents who both have accents. Therefore, she can (and does) affect an accent when she wants to. 

Sanya was born in Jamaica and moved to the US when she was 12. So, as a professional athlete in the US, I am not surprised that her accent comes when she is around her family and goes otherwise.

• Like 7
6 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

5 hours ago, Marley said:

Oh well I didn’t know that I thought she had an accent. 

I was born in the islands, raised by parents with accents, but lived the majority of my life in the US. My accent comes and goes, very much like Sanya's. When I'm around other Caribbean folks, my accent comes on real strong, but when I'm around other Americans it's lighter/barely there. 

5 hours ago, Rlb8031 said:

Also, she talks about Kandi, but she should actually listen to Kandi because:

• The ladies clowned Kandi for liking to eat
  • That resulted in Marlo bringing her the Jamaican KFC in order to make up
  • Kandi goes on the reunion and admits she doesn't like Marlo much, but will make up with her for KFC
  • Fast forward a year later and she and her son are in a national commercial for KFC based on her love for it.
  • Ace now has a SAG card as a result and has just upped all his future earning potential

Kandi gets it, Sheree just wants to floss like she's got it.

All of this! And Kandi has very regularly offered to help Sheree with stuff or to give her advice and she just never listens. But Sheree also never wants to do actual work, so she won't ever be truly successful. 

I'm still over here waiting for Kandi to offer Business classes. I would sign up so fast!

3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Other people on the show have told him to get his own builder's license so he will never have to depend on anyone else to be able to work but Martel is either unwilling or unable to pass the exam so he would prefer to leech off of somebody else's work.

So I suppose in that regard he and Sheree are equally yoked because IMO both of them are equally lazy and refuse to capitalize on the opportunities given to them.

Oh, so him and Sheree are perfect for each other. 

• Like 7
5 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Other people on the show have told him to get his own builder's license so he will never have to depend on anyone else to be able to work but Martel is either unwilling or unable to pass the exam so he would prefer to leech off of somebody else's work

Martell said on his show that he took the exam twice and failed both times. His ex, Melody is not only beautiful but also a very smart cookie. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I'm so HAPPY I wasn't the ONLY one watching Love& Marriage: Huntsville!!  You too, drivethroo!!

Let's all just admit that Martel Holt is a nice looking man with a good body (from what we can see).  The guy is also a total dick!  He actually complained that the reason why he cheated on Melody was because she didn't give him ENOUGH blowies.  This woman was raising THREE children! (This was at the beginning of L&M:H)  THEN, she got pregnant again! And good old dick went out and cheated and got that chick pregnant!

Any wonder why Melody threw in the towel??

This whole Sheree thing, now is just WACK. Not sure WHICH one of them thinks they need the publicity MORE....  Sheree has never had a good man picker.  Martel seems like he needs some of that ATL to make his wine line shine.  They are BOTH a couple of morons.  Maybe they're the PERFECT couple!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

If we're gonna be seeing a lot of Courtney, I hope she starts delivering all her lines via text message. Or ASL. Something.

I know Sanya thought people would be impressed by her saying that she spent $100K on that party after the beef patty bust, but people are still going to be clowning her for wasting all that money for nothing. But Sanya, you seem sweet, so I hope you learned a lesson that you have to rise to the fashion challenge when you're throwing the theme party. Even the "friends of" outdressed her.

I only watched Season 1 of LAMH but that's enough to know Sheree is getting played. She never met a bad decision she didn't want to make, and that includes letting this show clown her time after time.

18 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Everyone thought HE was the brains behind he and his ex-wife's home building business and she was just the pretty face. Come to find out SHE was the one who was the brains and the brawn behind the operation.

In no way did I think Martell was the brains (lol), but I did think he and Mel were partners. And yet, finding out the opposite makes complete sense. Actually he and Sheree might've been made for each other. Two stoppable forces. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
(edited)
15 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Martell said on his show that he took the exam twice and failed both times. His ex, Melody is not only beautiful but also a very smart cookie. 

Allegedly it's an open book test.  We've seen on the show where he tried to leech off of this guy's builder's license.  He's the one who told him to go get his own.  We've seen him try to leech off his castmates' builder's licenses and allegedly he's trying to get his side piece/baby mama to take the test so he can leech off of her. 

In no way did I think Martell was the brains (lol), but I did think he and Mel were partners. And yet, finding out the opposite makes complete sense. Actually he and Sheree might've been made for each other. Two stoppable forces. 

He's a builder with no license just like Sheree is a fashion designer with no fashions.  She by Sheree powered by Ali Baba doesn't count.

11 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I'm so HAPPY I wasn't the ONLY one watching Love& Marriage: Huntsville!!  You too, drivethroo!!

I'm glad BRAVO/cast of RHOA looks like they'll be going in on him where OWN/his show won't.  The nerve of this guy calling TODD an opportunist.  At least Todd makes use of his opportunities.

2 hours ago, Lois Sandborne said:

If we're gonna be seeing a lot of Courtney, I hope she starts delivering all her lines via text message. Or ASL. Something.

Courtney is the new Yovanna from Clark and quite frankly, I'd rather see Yovanna back than one more minute of Courtney.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Like 4
On 5/7/2023 at 8:57 PM, drivethroo said:

Sheree's new boyfriend

• Cheated on his now ex-wife for half of their marriage
  • Allowed his side chick to disrespect the ex-wife
  • Tells the ex-wife's business to the side chick, who then runs to IG to tell all of us about it
  • Was using the marital money to maintain the side chick, flying her to trips and buying her cars
  • Cheated on ex-wife when their 4th child was 3 months old by creeping out during the 2020 pandemic LOCKDOWN to be with the side chick
  • Got side chick pregnant multiple times but she terminated them all except the one conceived during COVID lockdown
  • (Side baby & 4th child with ex-wife share the same birthday, only a year apart)
  • In the divorce, was given 50/50 custody, no alimony & no child support but continues to haul his ex-wife into court for full custody because he has no job, no money and wants that child support check that will come with paying for 4 children
  • Stole $17K from ex-wife.  Their network paid them $34K.  He went into the marital bank account, took his half ($17K) and helped himself to her half too.  Was ordered by the court to pay it back, has not done so
  • Continues to smear and harass ex-wife by popping up, acting violent, running smear campaigns on her new suspected men and more
  • Side chick may or may not be pregnant again
  • Cannot pass the Alabama builder's license test

And much, much more! There are TONS of YouTube videos about him.  Quite frankly she better call Tyrone because Tyrone was miles better than this fool.

LOVED Marlo aggressively eavesdropping on Thirsty vs. Kandi!

Daggum! Thanks for the context.

Marlo's ear hustle was the best! 🤣

• Like 3
2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

He's a builder with no license just like Sheree is a fashion designer with no fashions.  She by Sheree powered by Ali Baba doesn't count.

How dreadful. 

• LOL 13

I think Kenya, who I'm sure knows very well that she and Sheree are very close in age, was less menopause shaming her and more at least the stupid bitch won't get knocked up by this loser, and based on the scoops people have shared here, she's right.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
On 5/11/2023 at 10:12 AM, politichick said:

I think Kenya, who I'm sure knows very well that she and Sheree are very close in age, was less menopause shaming her and more at least the stupid bitch won't get knocked up by this loser, and based on the scoops people have shared here, she's right.

I agree, but Kenya proved again, and again that she is nasty enough to do both.

• Like 3
On 5/8/2023 at 2:43 PM, bichonblitz said:

I am surprised. I thought Marlo was older...not that it matters

• Like 2

Are we talking about Kenya's look in her TH? That look reminded me of how the HW's would look in the early days before the ever present hair and makeup people, it was really bad, the blonde wig and uneven makeup, jeepers it was a bad look.

• Like 2