Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Girlboss, Interrupted

• Start Topic

The island gives single mom Courtney the ability to read minds in order to impress her charismatic boss; Roarke is worried that Ruby is becoming more and more distant and enlists Javier to help.

Airdate May 1, 2023

Edited by statsgirl

Lauren Gaw as Julia Beryl Thiel
April Allyn Brinson as Alexis
Katie Leclerc as Courtney Hobbs
Daniela Gomez as Young Alexis
Phillip Rhys Chaudhary as Leo Campos
Don Castor as Colleague #1
Karissa Montaner as Colleague #2
Jess Rubio as Colleague #3
Onix Serrano as Dave
Nicko Sabado as Mason

I agree. Someone said Elena had no right to decide for Ruby, but I don’t think she’s doing that. She just wants to make sure Ruby understands (or even remembers) what she’ll be giving up. Seems like the one exerting the most influence in decision making is Isla. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Hey, I want that caramel candy! It’ll be fun to mess around with some office bitches and read their minds.

I thought this gonna be a boring episode since it’s work/corporate related but it’s not, thanks to Katie Leclerc. I haven’t seen her since Switched at Birth. Leo made the right decision to collaborate with Courtney and ditched that awful Julia.

At this point, am OK with Isla taking Ruby away into the ocean. That’s how disinterested I am about Isla. Maybe Elena can get a new associate with a more vibrant personality.

Love declaration… aww! 🥰🫠

4DB04346-638F-4DA7-BD0C-5AA7652C2511.jpeg

74147432-A9BA-4A42-9E4D-18679D2E1C33.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

At this point, am OK with Isla taking Ruby away into the ocean. That’s how disinterested I am about Isla

That's how disinterested I've become with Ruby. Maybe Elena can get a new associate whose mental age matches her appearance.

• LOL 3

I don’t like Ruby as a character, but it seems to me that the island should be able to stop Isla.   Supposedly the sirens keep the island hidden… but that doesn’t mean the island answers to the sirens and the sirens don’t provide the magic.  The sirens are not  who transformed Ruby from a cancer ridden elderly woman to whom she is now. 

Does the actress wish to leave the show? 

13 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

thanks to Katie Leclerc. I haven’t seen her since Switched at Birth.

THAT'S who she is!  I knew she looked familiar but I couldn't place her.  Loved that show!