Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E21: Call Me Pretty Kitty

• Start Topic

Wow, those were some chill (well trained? Well bribed? Hopefully not well medicated) cats!

Was this the first time we’ve seen Brigitte as an actual living human being, not just Kat’s imaginary version of her?  

• Like 2
14 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

Was this the first time we’ve seen Brigitte as an actual living human being, not just Kat’s imaginary version of her?  

I always love seeing the cats.  I appreciate animal shows but I find them creepy at the same time (moreso due to the people than the animals).

I want to say we've seen her in person before.

I know Sheila is Sheila but I didn't need the dialogue about Sheila throwing her underwear at Max.  That seems wrong on several levels.

I'm glad that Kat and Max seem to have called a detente.  I don't need them to get back together again but they are fine as friends.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Is that a fake French accent on Brigitte? Sounds fake. 

It's fake.  And I think this is the first time we saw her as something other than a figment of Kat's imagination.  (Maybe there was a flashback?)  She was more snooty in the hallucinations.

7 hours ago, NeenerNeener said:

So, Gideon hasn't been seen in awhile. I hope that means the writers realized his character was a misfire and he's not coming back.

Although Gideon was much better in his last appearance than he had been in his previous. 

• Like 3

I liked this episode especially when (shock, surprise) Sheila actually supported Kat.  I knew Kat and Max wouldn't stay on the outs for long.  I still wouldn't count them out for getting back together romantically too, perhaps at the end of the series.  They'd have to turn Max back into a decent guy from a douche first, though.

• Like 1
On 4/29/2023 at 4:49 PM, Yeah No said:

I still wouldn't count them out for getting back together romantically too, perhaps at the end of the series. 

Since this is based on an English tv show called Miranda and that's how that show ended, yeah, the probability is high for Kat & Max being together again by series end.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1