Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E17: Gatlinburg Getaway

• Start Topic

The newlyweds continue their couples retreat in the Great Smoky Mountains.  Bonding through adventurous activities like pole climbing and log rolling, our couples work to strengthen their connection and settle any unresolved issues before they'll have to make the biggest decision of their lives.

Airs Wednesday April 26 at 8:00PM EDT.

Nice hairdo Nicole .. NOT.!   Chris makes me sick.  He’s such a kiss ass “yes” man.

Gina should have left, as there’s nothing between them and she keeps telling him so.  She keeps saying they only are friends.

I would be shocked if Shaq says yes next week.

Cant wait for this show to be over.  Kirsten is not a good actress.

Airr’s wife will have her hands full should they stay together.  He has too many hang- ups.

• Like 7

Very little attraction between any of the couples.  Sometimes I feel sorry for Clint and other times I want to kick him in the butt!

Run Shaq, Christine and Chris!  Y'all deserve Sooo much better!

• Like 5

It was nice to see Clint supportive of Gina when she was upset about her employee quitting, but he should have hugged her. If they have ANY hope for their marriage to work, they need some physical touch.  He looks much less shaggy dog with his haircut and trim. I think he's attractive but I guess Gina really must loathe his "ginger features", whatever that means.

I replayed the preview about 3x but still can't understand what Gina said about Clint. Did she say his humor was crass? 

• Like 3

Kiersten is pretty but she is such a downer and boring. I imagine she and Shaq will say yes on d-day but will split soon after.

I think maybe Jasmine and Airris will say yes too, but she will hopefully realize soon after that she can do better.  He may be acting like he's changed and he's committed but I think he'll get distracted and be back on the streets soon after.

Is next week the last or do we have another counseling/begging session with the experts to get thru?

• Like 4

So Chris is finally starting to seem annoyed with Nicole.  The mini golf scene was ridiculous.  Nicole was acting like a child.  Dressing up as dinosaurs?  Cringey.  At that point, Chris needed to stand up for himself and say, nope, not gonna do it.  Is he willing do deal with this for the rest of his life?  Or at least another couple years before he tires of her?  I'm really, really hoping he says no. 

Interesting that Gina said she has second hand embarrassment for Clint.  Maybe that is what is behind her not allowing herself to form a relationship with him.  I really thought it might be the comment about her physique that she couldn't get over, but it looks like it might be more.  I happen to like Clint.  Didn't at first, but he's definitely grown on me.  I think he could like her, but he sees she's not interested at all.

• Like 13

Yup, I think Gina is embarrassed by Clint.  She does not get his humor and just doesn’t want to be seen with him as a romantic partner.  Friend for 8 weeks is okay and maybe an acquaintance or dog walker after that but no more than that.  Thought it was interesting that in the after show Clint mentioned she is a different person off camera. 

I think Nicole just wants to have it documented on camera that Chris said they will find a living solution.  Sounds like they have talked about it numerous times off camera and that’s why he was getting annoyed last night when she brought it up again.  I did like when she said she wanted him to go out with his friends.  I thought she was the super clingey type so that was nice to hear. 

I think Aeris can’t stand Jasmine’s teeth and that is what he is really not attracted to.  I think that’s why he can’t look at her when she talks and why he hasn’t kissed her.  I sort of understand that and I think he’s being nice by not saying anything. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

I am not sure how many shows are left, but it is still 2 weeks before D Day, so, at least 2 more. I am so sick of Nicole and her neediness. I don't understand these people like her and Lindsey, who say that they are "a lot" and expect people to deal with them. Then change already!!!! Chris is way too mellow and kind and we have seen them talk about "the day after" already. I am sure he will say yes, but I don't know if they will make it. I had gotten to a point where I thought she was ok, but no more. I can't stand her. And, it was NOT silly to come downstairs as dinosaurs. It was stupid and Chris was embarrassed.

I also heard Clint say that Gina is not anywhere as friendly as she is on camera when the cameras aren't there. On camera, she barely tolerates him, so I can't imagine how she treats him when they aren't there. He also said that he didn't even think they would be friends afterwards. He will be fine. I really like him. When he was listening to her about her business I kept saying that one of them should get up and hug the other one - just as friends, but if they couldn't even do that, there is nothing. She keeps hurting his feelings and being cruel to him. And SHE is nothing to be excited about. Her hair is gorgeous. That's it. I hope Clint gets visitation with Hank.

Jasmine on the pole climbing thing was awesome. She looks amazing and she will also be fine after D Day. He is scuzzy and a jerk. I HATED the scene next week where she dances on the pole and he throws money at her. How debasing. Even if they were playing.

What exactly does Shaq do that he needs his wife to watch him do it so often? I get that he would want his wife at a business dinner or something, but to watch him give a speech? Just no. He needs too much affirmation of awesomeness and she will never be enough. He is like Nicole in that way. They have too many needy people this time.

The previews keep showing that they will follow the people after D Day. Is that another show afterwards and different from the reunion? I am curious to see the Clint/Dom and Gina/Mac stories, but I wonder what else they will show? And for how long do they expect people to watch unlikeable people? Every week, this forum gets smaller and smaller and we were fans of the show. How many viewers are they losing and do they care?

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
34 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I also heard Clint say that Gina is not anywhere as friendly as she is on camera when the cameras aren't there. On camera, she barely tolerates him, so I can't imagine how she treats him when they aren't there.

Yikes. I think she thinks she’s too good for him. I disagree. She said something like she felt betrayed when her employee quit - I can’t remember how she put it but she made it sound like the employee had done something wrong by quitting, which rubbed me the wrong way.

35 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

[Jasmine] looks amazing and she will also be fine after D Day.

She really looked good this episode. There was a scene where she had on leggings and her back was to the camera and I thought “Her butt looks great.” Her makeup was on point too.

• Like 10
3 hours ago, Katie111 said:

Yup, I think Gina is embarrassed by Clint.  She does not get his humor and just doesn’t want to be seen with him as a romantic partner.  Friend for 8 weeks is okay and maybe an acquaintance or dog walker after that but no more than that.  Thought it was interesting that in the after show Clint mentioned she is a different person off camera. 

I think Nicole just wants to have it documented on camera that Chris said they will find a living solution.  Sounds like they have talked about it numerous times off camera and that’s why he was getting annoyed last night when she brought it up again.  I did like when she said she wanted him to go out with his friends.  I thought she was the super clingey type so that was nice to hear. 

I think Aeris can’t stand Jasmine’s teeth and that is what he is really not attracted to.  I think that’s why he can’t look at her when she talks and why he hasn’t kissed her.  I sort of understand that and I think he’s being nice by not saying anything. 

You might be right about Jasmines teeth.  Also, Nicole thinks she’s the cats meow, and she isn’t.  She’s trying to be the best wife there is, but actually, she seems to be a pain in the ass.  She’s on top of Chris too much and doesn’t let him have a mind of his own.

• Like 10

I was enjoying this episode until the mini-golf activity.  Yikes, just yikes.  Nicole needs to quit being "too much" (her own words) and just enjoy being with Chris.  I am as competitive as anyone, but even I know that mini-golf is just supposed to be silly, goofy fun.  After all, they were playing in a candy land environment-how can that not be silly fun?  Oh, and another talk about talking about after decision day?  Give it a rest.

I really liked Shaq at the beginning of the season, but now I think he is over-particular and expects people to read his mind and know his needs.  

I continue to like Clint.  I know it bothered Gina that he got drunk (as she was complaining about it to some of the group), but he didn't seem harmful and maybe only over drank because it was his birthday.  Gina always seems bothered by him (and I appreciate posters writing about what Clint said about her on the after party [which I don't watch] and it made sense to me as I have maintained during the entire season that she acts like she believes she is better than him).

• Like 11
  • Love 1

My husband and I were watching and talking about Chris and Nicole.  We said that Chris is going to just snap one day if Nicole doesn't dial it back.  Either that or he won't come home one day.  He will just say enough and leave.  She walks all over him and he stays silent.  But you could tell the silly costumes were pushing his buttons.  

Gina really does act like she thinks she is too good for Clint.  I personally think it is the opposite.  

• Like 10
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

What exactly does Shaq do that he needs his wife to watch him do it so often? I get that he would want his wife at a business dinner or something, but to watch him give a speech?

If she liked the D, she would have been packed and waiting in the car to go to the airport.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, LakeGal said:

My husband and I were watching and talking about Chris and Nicole.  We said that Chris is going to just snap one day if Nicole doesn't dial it back.  Either that or he won't come home one day.  He will just say enough and leave.  She walks all over him and he stays silent.  But you could tell the silly costumes were pushing his buttons.  

Those costumes were absurd. I think they will say yes on decision day, but won't be together at the reunion. They are the only couple I'm even paying partial attention to.

• Like 8

I can see when a person isn’t attracted to a certain guy like Gina is with Clint.  But, he’s grown on me and speaks very nicely with her.  She should give it more time and say yes.  Nice guys are hard to find.

You know this show has had it when we have to watch stupid games and tree climbing and miniature golf.  Is next week decision Day?

If they want to save this show, they should make it real like the first few episodes they aired with Basement Ryan, etc.  This has been production driven.  Not working.  Viewers have bailed.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1

Chris is already looking at Nicole like he's tired of her.  I think he'll say Yes so she won't be embarrassed on television on Decision Day, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he bailed soon after.   

Shaq should hook up with Jasmine because they seem to appreciate each other and maybe that could lead to a relationship.  

Kirsten should hook up with Airris and they can have robot sex. 🤖

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

As chill and patient as Chris is and has been, we can see his face start to show his feelings. He has clearly begun to tire of her. He doesn't need a mother to tell him to go play with his friends. Her neediness and lack of self esteem is off the charts - almost like Shaq's. She KNEW he didn't want to wear the costume, but begged him to do it for her. He was VERY adamant with the producers when they asked if that is why he did it and he said yes, but I wouldn't ask him to do anything like that again. He won't embarrass her on TV, so they will split after the Reunion, I think. Definitely before the first year.

• Like 11
59 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

With the costume gimmick, Nicole wants to show off and show the other couples how much in love she and Chris are now.  I think she'll be in for a rude awakening.

Chris said the love word too quick.  Now, he has to suffer the consequences.  Dummy.  And those love notes he put on every post on the porch 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I take back all my assumptions about Clint and have grown to greatly dislike Gina.  Her over enunciation of words to the point that she whistles, that she always looks like her nostrils are flared with the eyes plus the mouth that she looks like she perpetually smells onions, and I don’t care that she is a business owner anymore.  She never has one kind thing to say about Clint or can even be bothered to participate in a conversation with him that doesn’t involve her business.

Also I still think Kirsten is a bot.

I don’t think Jasmine’s teeth are that bad.  Some overcrowding but they’re white.  I’m more concerned about her grammar and use of the wrong tenses.  If she was the proper one, how bad was everyone else and teachers need more money…

• Like 15

I don't think Jasmine's teeth are that bad.  Nothing a round of Invisalign can't fix.  I spent years in braces, headgear, retainers.  Jasmine's teeth have nothing on what I started out with.

She is such a lovely girl that I look past her teeth.  I'd die for her body.  Not just her shape, but her strength.  That pole climbing was impressive.  And she has such a lovely demeanor, a kind stillness, that supercedes some lower teeth crowding.

Why does Shaq need his wife to watch him do his work?  Does he attend her real estate open houses, watch her present a home?  I'm liking him less and less, and finding him needy.

Has Gina ever asked Clint one question about his job?

• Like 16
52 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Why does Shaq need his wife to watch him do his work?  Does he attend her real estate open houses, watch her present a home?  I'm liking him less and less, and finding him needy.

Right?!  She has a career.  He needs to be happy with a Hershey’s Kiss and a post-it in his lunch bag…

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
On 4/27/2023 at 12:32 AM, ECM1231 said:

It was nice to see Clint supportive of Gina when she was upset about her employee quitting, but he should have hugged her. If they have ANY hope for their marriage to work, they need some physical touch.  He looks much less shaggy dog with his haircut and trim. I think he's attractive but I guess Gina really must loathe his "ginger features", whatever that means.

I replayed the preview about 3x but still can't understand what Gina said about Clint. Did she say his humor was crass? 

She just doesn't like him - her loss.  She was annoyed he was drunk - IMO partying with friends, on vacation, in a big party house where you don't need to drive - why not?  It's the perfect place to be overserved 😃. She complains that he doesn't compliment or chase her - but if she really wants that she needs to give him a little encouragement, and she does the opposite of that.

5 hours ago, Retired at last said:

As chill and patient as Chris is and has been, we can see his face start to show his feelings. He has clearly begun to tire of her. He doesn't need a mother to tell him to go play with his friends. Her neediness and lack of self esteem is off the charts - almost like Shaq's. 

Yes - those two really put the WORK in marriage.  I don't get what "support" he constantly seems to need from her, and if I were her I'd have been turned off by the lecture from his mother that I need to "support" him more.  It does seem to be that she just needs to show up and watch him do what he does 🤷‍♀️

I enjoyed the episode - they seemed like they were having fun, instead of the typical Couples Retreat where someone goes berserk.  I was thinking about Nicole's big arms when she climbed that pole!  But she managed to ruin everything when she was unable to enjoy even miniature golf.  And don't even get me started on the dinosaur costumes.  But over-analyzing her "feelings" about being bad a miniature golf, and what she "needed" him to do about it, was kind of the last straw.  She needs to take a little tip from Chandler Bing:  Monica asks, "Do you think we need to talk about our relationship more?"  Chandler: "No.  Do we have any fruit rollups?" That's mine and Mr P's marriage philosophy and it's been working well for almost 16 years now.  These experts could learn that too, but then I'd guess they'd be out of a job 😄

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Those love notes were producer driven. They probably told him what to write. The producers love that crap.

I know.  That’s why I’m disliking this show so much.  Nothing is real.  It might have been in the beginning .. maybe.

• Like 2

I think that Nicole has a desperate need to always be celebrated and the center of attention.  She basks in the adoration of others, so she is desperate to pull various antics and stunts to get that attention.  During miniature golf she basically had a tantrum because she wasn't good at it.  Instead of just stating her frustration once and then moving on, she continually let Chris know that she wasn't having fun even though he did everything he could to help her have a good time.  He let her keep taking "do-overs" and when he tried to encourage her even a little bit she said they wouldn't ever go putt-putt golfing again.

And then during their final breakfast, she insisted that they wear the dinosaur costumes which just made everyone roll their eyes.  She wants the attention and to be seen as fun which she isn't.  She is tiring.  And then when Clint asked Chris for help making breakfast (most likely to help Chris get out of the embarrassing costume/situation), Nicole just ignored them and continued with antics.

I agree with others that while Chris may have really loved her at one point, she is going to be way too much work for a successful marriage.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Nicole is exhausting.  

Either she's crying about her past (I get it, really I do....see a therapist), or angry about something so mundane as mini-golf (lighten up), or calling attention to herself via stupid costumes (I'd have said no way) or taking over group conversations as the self-proclaimed relationship "expert".  

Chris is a beta personality, so my hunch is, he'll put up with it forever.  Nicole's Type A personality will overwhelm him with "care" and "loving", which is all her way to envelop him in her aura.  New place can't take 3 dogs?  No problem, Chris sweetie, your 2 dogs can live here, cry on my shoulder.  Etc., etc.   She'll "care" him to death.

Chris will need a man-cave to escape to, once they move past Decision Day.  He's probably stalling her right now because he's trying to figure out how to find a home that can not only accommodate all the dogs, but a separate side of the house for himself.  He's gonna need it.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
33 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Nicole is exhausting.  

Either she's crying about her past (I get it, really I do....see a therapist), or angry about something so mundane as mini-golf (lighten up), or calling attention to herself via stupid costumes (I'd have said no way) or taking over group conversations as the self-proclaimed relationship "expert".  

Chris is a beta personality, so my hunch is, he'll put up with it forever.  Nicole's Type A personality will overwhelm him with "care" and "loving", which is all her way to envelop him in her aura.  New place can't take 3 dogs?  No problem, Chris sweetie, your 2 dogs can live here, cry on my shoulder.  Etc., etc.   She'll "care" him to death.

Chris will need a man-cave to escape to, once they move past Decision Day.  He's probably stalling her right now because he's trying to figure out how to find a home that can not only accommodate all the dogs, but a separate side of the house for himself.  He's gonna need it.

Ha.  The last thing a man wants is a whining child woman.  I want to shake him.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

When Clint was wearing that bright blue shirt, it really made his eyes look nice.

I liked the Lumberjack place.  Seeing the folks doing activities, especially physical ones, really shows them in a different light and gives more insight into other facets of their personalities that we don't always get to see.  I knew Jas would kill it.  Also, I remember at some point earlier in the season when Airris and Jas did some other physical activity, he was like, "I knew from her cheerleading that she'd be flexible" but then he was surprised at also how strong she was.  I guess the man has never seen competitive cheerleading!

On 4/27/2023 at 10:37 AM, Retired at last said:

I also heard Clint say that Gina is not anywhere as friendly as she is on camera when the cameras aren't there. On camera, she barely tolerates him, so I can't imagine how she treats him when they aren't there. He also said that he didn't even think they would be friends afterwards. 

I don't recall this on the show or Afterparty...when did he say it?

Also found it interesting that he said she is on her phone all the time, and she didn't disagree at all.  His word choice of "all the time" really makes me think that it's genuinely a huge amount of time.  How can she think that would do anything to grow the relationship or make him positively predisposed to treat her "like a wife"?  It cracks me up to hear both of them talk about how they are doing everything they can to stoke the fires or whatever and to implement what Dr. Pepper talked about, when they have literally not done one single thing in the physical department to grow a spark, and are still squarely in the friend zone.

It sounded to me like 'crass' and that's what closed-captioning said.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:
On 4/27/2023 at 7:37 AM, Retired at last said:

He also said that he didn't even think they would be friends afterwards. 

I don't recall this on the show or Afterparty...when did he say it?

After Clint was shown the video clip of what Gina said about how she had to take care of him after he was so drunk and how that sure isn't anything she would like in a partner, he made the comment about her being different and then he said something about not even wanting to be friends. I believe that Gina is allergic to fun and doesn't realize that she was matched with the ONLY man on the show with any energy or sense of adventure.n I am sure Clint will do well when this is over. He is adorable and just a little annoying. He seemed to be listening kindly and referred to all the things that Gina had done for her employee, so he does listen. She is making a huge mistake. And Hank will pay.

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

After Clint was shown the video clip of what Gina said about how she had to take care of him after he was so drunk and how that sure isn't anything she would like in a partner, he made the comment about her being different and then he said something about not even wanting to be friends. 

OK, I got curious so I re-watched.  When he's explaining that Gina's different when the cameras are off, Keisha asked for some explanation  He said, "There's no level of excitement, or just anything else, like, that would tell you, like, this is a person that I could even have, like, a friendship with."  I don't think that's the same as saying that he doesn't even want to be friends afterward.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I think when you put it all together, basically GIna is just on her phone all the time when the cameras aren't rolling and that makes her someone that he would not want to be friends with.  The only thing she has any passion for is her work.  And sorry, for a hairdresser, her hair is not that great.  She needs to get a few inches cut off of it, it just totally overwhelms her, much like her teeth.  She dresses like a 20-something but I can see her married to a guy in his fifties.  Someone also totally wrapped up in his work that just wants to go to fancy dinners on the weekends.  Maybe already has adult children as I don't really see her raising babies.  

• Like 5

This is so shallow and nik-picky, but there were shots in which Gina's (grey) roots were beginning to show.  Very minimal, but I was surprised that since hair-dressing/styling is her career and love that she would allow any roots to show at all.

• Like 3

Gina has cartoon features.  I just can't unsee that.

Also, I really wish Nicole would wear something other than tank tops.  She has the wrong body type for tank tops.  Why does she want to only wear tank tops?

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

All of them wear clothes that are unflattering to MY EYE. Well, maybe not Jasmine. And, of course, my eyes aren't the important ones, but between the women who should but don't wear bras, and the ones who dress in form-fitting clothes and tank tops, I am glad they are happy (I guess), but I do wonder what they think when they see the replays of the shows. We know Nicole did not like the way she looked at her wedding (and she was right), but I think that was more due to the hideous eye make-up than her dress, which I don't remember because I was distracted by the hideous eye make-up.

• Like 5
On 4/27/2023 at 9:40 AM, Katie111 said:

I think Aeris can’t stand Jasmine’s teeth and that is what he is really not attracted to.  

I can't get over her being in the beauty pageant world. She does have an incredible body, though. If I remember didn't Aaris say in the beginning of the season he wasn't attracted to her because she didn't have enough ass and he likes a big, thick ass? I swear you can't please these people. Are we wondering why any of them are single and can't find a good match?  Kirsten-although weird is drop dead gorgeous compared to her. 

Nicole-dressing up to go to breakfast in some juvenile costume went over like a ton of bricks. What is wrong with that girl? She is so annoying. I'm so tired of her constant "I want to know right now what we're doing beyond decision day"! Let's talk about it now! STFU ya nagging beyotch! I think Chris will say yes on decision day because he's doing what ever looks good on camera, then 2 weeks later dump her needy ass. 

Clint was having fun on his birthday. It's his BIRTHDAY! What does Gina have to be embarrassed about? She's a stick in the mud and the shape of her mouth bugs me. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
On 4/27/2023 at 7:39 PM, Retired at last said:

As chill and patient as Chris is and has been, we can see his face start to show his feelings. He has clearly begun to tire of her. He doesn't need a mother to tell him to go play with his friends. Her neediness and lack of self esteem is off the charts - almost like Shaq's. She KNEW he didn't want to wear the costume, but begged him to do it for her. He was VERY adamant with the producers when they asked if that is why he did it and he said yes, but I wouldn't ask him to do anything like that again. He won't embarrass her on TV, so they will split after the Reunion, I think. Definitely before the first year.

Nicole is trying to convey he’s so in love with her he will never cheat, so go out with your friends .. I am so secure that you will never leave me.   Yeah, o.k.  He’s got one foot out the door already.  Why is that woman wearing those tank tops CONSTANTLY?   She looks like a linebacker.  Enough already!

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Katie111 said:

And sorry, for a hairdresser, her hair is not that great. 

Also - I did not like the slicked-back man bun she dressed Clint in on the trip.  And from the previews his new haircut is nothing to celebrate either.  I'm hoping to see Clint in a "where are they now" with a lovely wife one day soon!  And Gina will have a bigger salon 🙄

• Like 4
9 hours ago, EllieW said:

I think Gina looks just like a muppet and I can't unsee it. And I'm not fond of Muppets.

2017-Janice-uvula-Thought-of-the-Week-what-the-heck-am-I-doing-capturing-all-these-photos-of-a-Muppets-uvula.jpg

[eta: I can't remember the other cartoon character she reminds me of.... all lips and teeth. Too many women on too many reality shows are all lips and teeth.]

Edited by Lurk
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
15 hours ago, Retired at last said:

After Clint was shown the video clip of what Gina said about how she had to take care of him after he was so drunk and how that sure isn't anything she would like in a partner, he made the comment about her being different and then he said something about not even wanting to be friends. I believe that Gina is allergic to fun and doesn't realize that she was matched with the ONLY man on the show with any energy or sense of adventure.n I am sure Clint will do well when this is over. He is adorable and just a little annoying. He seemed to be listening kindly and referred to all the things that Gina had done for her employee, so he does listen. She is making a huge mistake. And Hank will pay.

I couldn’t even count the times I cleaned up throw up from my husband after a wedding.  Even driving home.  That’s what wives do.  What does Gina think?  Everyday is a picnic.  She’s acting like he’s a monster.  She better stay single.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

It's good that he didn't hug her  She doesn't want physical touch.  He's being respectful of that. 

If there are any "yes's" on decision day, I'm convinced it's due to producer intervention.

Or the only non-producer driven "yes" is Chris  only because he would rather do it off camera.

• Like 3

I know Nicole can’t help it but her shoulders and arms look like a linebacker in those tank tops. Between that and her constant nagging about right after decision day is very off putting. She’s very needy. He should have put his foot down at the dinosaur costume. They looked ridiculous and a grown man shouldn’t be dressing like that. He needs to start standing up to her.

Shaq and Kirsten seem like a decent couple.

Did anyone else think Airris maybe left on a booty call?

Clint seems like a great cook and a lot of fun. Gina always looks miserable and sour. She sits around like a sloth with that ugly ass nose ring. Would it kill her to have a little fun with him?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I think Gina realized Clint is smarter than her and so she complains about how he speaks because she can’t follow him. Clint and Chris are nice guys and will find women who can appreciate them. Sometimes I like Shaq but he seems needy and I’m not sure all their problems are related to Kirsten. Nicole needs more therapy, she just isn’t ready for marriage.

• Like 8