Type keyword(s) to search

S10.12: Beach, Don't Kill My Vibe

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

From the Howie show, it doesn't seem that Ariana and Tom are broken up-- they still live together. Tom said that Ariana said that she refused to break up with him. Tom also said that he is still at the house because he takes care of everything. I think Ariana needs him and he needs to be needed. I also think he likes taking care of her. It's a very codependent relationship. When Howie asked about the house, it didn't seem like Tom had any interest in selling it. Me thinks they are still together and trying to work it out. I also think they have an openish relationship and Adriana turns a blind eye to it. 

I listened to that interview. They literally have a third-party mediator that they both text to let the other know that I’m coming over at X time to pick something up or I’m using the home gym at X time so they don’t run into each other at all. They are by no means “living together” and working on their relationship. They just have over $2M tied up in this house together, plus home equity loans against it to finance Schwartz & Sandy’s. We’ve seen the crappy apartments all of these other cast members have downgraded to after ending their relationships. I feel like these two are so house (and bar and sandwich shop) poor that they can’t even walk away and lease a terrible apartment until they sell the house. Even then, they’re not making any money off the sale, with the mortgage and loans against it. Also right before Scandoval broke, Tom gave a house tour, that I think I posted in the media thread. They apparently poured a TON of money into the house to make it “the most extra.” They’re fucked financially—probably another reason (in addition to not wanting to impact his “brand”) of why he didn’t just leave.

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I listened to that interview. They literally have a third-party mediator that they both text to let the other know that I’m coming over at X time to pick something up or I’m using the home gym at X time so they don’t run into each other at all. They are by no means “living together” and working on their relationship. They just have over $2M tied up in this house together, plus home equity loans against it to finance Schwartz & Sandy’s. We’ve seen the crappy apartments all of these other cast members have downgraded to after ending their relationships. I feel like these two are so house (and bar and sandwich shop) poor that they can’t even walk away and lease a terrible apartment until they sell the house. Even then, they’re not making any money off the sale, with the mortgage and loans against it. Also right before Scandoval broke, Tom gave a house tour, that I think I posted in the media thread. They apparently poured a TON of money into the house to make it “the most extra.” They’re fucked financially—probably another reason (in addition to not wanting to impact his “brand”) of why he didn’t just leave.

Ariana and Tom were lucky they bought the house in 2019, just before the real estate boom, so they profited out of it. It means that although they took equity loans, they might get even after the sale. I'm sure they won't have any profit- the real estate prices are lower now. Katie and Schwartz also borrowed against their house (the one they already sold) to finance the lounge.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I often wonder if these cast members make up storylines just to bring drama to this show so it will give them a continuous paycheck. I'm  guessing Sandoval will get back together with Ariana and Raquel will move on to Satchel. There's an unavailable guy she hasn't  hit on.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
19 hours ago, princelina said:

Of course it's the great Vanderpump's place!  I loved when Raquel came from her date saying Oliver wasn't available, and Lisa told her he certainly was 🙄

Yet she's chosen "the don" 🤣

“The Don.” Just like with “My Man.” These are garden-varierty boy toys, not the latest gods sent down from Olympus. To some degree I find Lala entertaining, but her hoity-toityness is definitely not deserved. Don was basically a pick-up at a Vegas restaurant when she didn’t snag (snog?) Oliver.

1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

I often wonder if these cast members make up storylines just to bring drama to this show so it will give them a continuous paycheck. I'm  guessing Sandoval will get back together with Ariana and Raquel will move on to Satchel. There's an unavailable guy she hasn't  hit on.

I don’t look for Satch to be around all that long. 

On 4/27/2023 at 9:56 PM, Steph J said:

James is not someone I would ever want to be around in real life, but after seeing his parents on the show, I do have some sympathy for him. He really had no chance of becoming a normal, functioning person being raised by those two.

That being said, that shriek he let out when he got what turned out to be water in his eye was the best part of the episode. I'm giggling just thinking about it.

So I’m not the only one who found that funny.  No doubt it stung like an SOB, but he has such a funny trot. It was right up there with when the girls chased him out of the apartment when Brittany found out Jax had been cheating. 

• LOL 2

I'm  guessing Sandoval will get back together with Ariana and Raquel will move on to Satchel. There's an unavailable guy she hasn't  hit on.

It’d be funny if Sandoval started dating Ally, and James started dating Ariana.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7

LOL. Yes. I don't see Adriana and Tom breaking up up and moving on officially with different people/relationships. Next season will be all about their reconciliation or bitter/complicated relationship.

I predict Adriana will start dating someone and then Tom will realize how much he loves her and ask for her back, and she will say he needs to prove it, and he will go on a redemption tour.

Satchel and Raquel... BAHAHAHAH! YES! 

6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It’d be funny if Sandoval started dating Ally, and James started dating Ariana.

Never will happen. Adriana thinks Tom is dumb, so she must think James is extra stupid. Ally and James are well matched via personality. And really Adriana is the best match for Tom. The other Tom is a little more tricky because he is so weird and bitter/angry and puts females down. 

• LOL 2
13 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

LOL. Yes. I don't see Adriana and Tom breaking up up and moving on officially with different people/relationships. Next season will be all about their reconciliation or bitter/complicated relationship.

I predict Adriana will start dating someone and then Tom will realize how much he loves her and ask for her back, and she will say he needs to prove it, and he will go on a redemption tour.

Satchel and Raquel... BAHAHAHAH! YES! 

Never will happen. Adriana thinks Tom is dumb, so she must think James is extra stupid. Ally and James are well matched via personality. And really Adriana is the best match for Tom. The other Tom is a little more tricky because he is so weird and bitter/angry and puts females down. 

Adriana from Miami? She would take Tom  

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

“The Don.” Just like with “My Man.” These are garden-varierty boy toys, not the latest gods sent down from Olympus. To some degree I find Lala entertaining, but her hoity-toityness is definitely not deserved. Don was basically a pick-up at a Vegas restaurant when she didn’t snag (snog?) Oliver.

I don’t look for Satch to be around all that long. 

So I’m not the only one who found that funny.  No doubt it stung like an SOB, but he has such a funny trot. It was right up there with when the girls chased him out of the apartment when Brittany found out Jax had been cheating. 

LOL. And when he tripped and nearly got a concussion trying to find running water. Tooo funny. I really think he thought he was going to go blind. 

• LOL 2

I can not envision in any way shape or form a scenario where Tom and Arrianna get back together. This was the lightning bolt that woke her up to an already dying relationship. As others have said, she was in a hard state of grieving when the worst of Tom's behavior was happening. She will go on to do much better...and Tom will not.

I don't even think they will make an effort to reconcile.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I still think Lala is thinking some thuggie guy (opposite of RAND) is going to be her ticket to stardom (poor thing) and the big bucks.  She's just refocused her energy to the hiphop side.

If she'd just come up with a regular way to make money like the rest of us, she'd be fine.  It's that whole shortcut theory-just hook up and "BJ's for PJ's" thing she thinks. It's so weird and sad for Ocean.

This poor little girl.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I still think Lala is thinking some thuggie guy (opposite of RAND) is going to be her ticket to stardom (poor thing) and the big bucks.  She's just refocused her energy to the hiphop side.

Why is her new guy a "thug"? Genuinely curious if I've missed something. 

• Like 6
On 4/30/2023 at 3:48 PM, thejuicer said:

He is not a "thug" because he has tattoos. He seemed to be shocked by the bahavior of James at the beach (along Satchel), and the rest of the crew (mostly Schwartz, James, Lala, and Sandoval) at the bar after. I think that Lala wanted him (probably even asked him) to be graphic on tv about their (sexual) relationship to show Randall. It was mostly her who had to tell us anyway.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, thejuicer said:

I don't know if he's a thug or not, but "Lala" has always seemed to aspire to be a thug herself, except for when she was playing lady of the manor with Randall 😄

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, thejuicer said:

You didn't miss anything; but reading the OP you referred to honestly is going to get me booted.  

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1

So I don’t know why I'm spending so much time thinking about these silly people. But I was cooking and thinking about Schwartz’s efforts to promote himself as this nice, Aww, shucks kind of guy.

Then I thought about another Tom, who is America’s Favorite Best Buddy, Tom Hanks. It’d be fun if Tom Hanks hosted SNL. And they performed a parody where he dumps a drink on Tequila Rita.

• LOL 1

On the rewatch it occurred to me that Sandoval actually called Ariana in Florida while she was dealing with her grandmother’s death to tell her what Katie said.

WTF!

• Like 4
(edited)
On 4/26/2023 at 9:51 AM, Dirtybubble said:

"Beach, Don't Kill My Vibe". Sandavol opens up to Schwartz about his romantic problems with Ariana; Schenna blames Katie for spreading a sordid rumor about some of their friends; Ariana suffers another big loss; James plans an epic beach day that takes a turn for the worse.

I found myself bored while watching this last night but managed to make some observations.

I have no more patience for LaLa and the tall horse she rode in on.

New footage of Schwartz's dating app photo with the back of Katie's head. 😃

In what appeared to be uncredited new footage, the Toms ate at a food truck, where Sandoval began laying the groundwork for his cheating on her. 😴 

Arianna, Katie, and successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks are at the fake sandwich shop taste-testing sandwiches. Once again, they seem to be doing this better than the Toms. For once, I agree with Lisa Vanderbucks when she asked why Arianna is freezing embryos when she has no desire for children, but I then rolled my eyes when she feigned ignorance about Oliver.

I found it both amusing and annoying that the girls gossiping about Arrianna (I think) decided to tell Schemer because they knew she would willingly spread it for them.

What the hell was LaLa wearing when she met DJ Muppet baby? Once again, she reminds us that it's Raquchel, not her, who's the mistress. Just shut up. New footage of her being concerned about him drinking. Who the hell is "The Don"? 🙄

Sandoval announces he's there for his "jizz results" at the fertility clinic with Schwartz. :-O I was amused when the doctor said he had deformed sperm due to tight clothes and drug use and Sandoval chuckled nervously.

DJ Muppet Baby sets up a beach party for the group. Oh, that scummy-looking guy from Lake Havasu is "the Don"? New footage of Schwartz and Raquchel and the tragedy of bad breath. Of course, everyone gets into an argument about Sandoval and Arrianna's "open relationship" and Schwartz making out with Raquchel. 🙄

Finally, someone called out LaLa on her crap. Too bad it was Schwartz doing it.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 3
On 5/4/2023 at 10:59 PM, princelina said:

I'll still take it! 😄

I was hoping for someone who could come up with something better than "You're corny!". 🤷‍♂️

• LOL 4
11 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I was hoping for someone who could come up with something better than "You're corny!". 🤷‍♂️

But still - he told her that "Lala" isn't even a name! 😂

• LOL 3

I'm a few eps behind, but the highlight of this one for me, was when James copped an eyeful of rum, screams at Ally, runs to the bathroom and falls arse over head in the process! I re-watched a few times and couldn't believe that Lala was the only one laughing. I laugh-cried and literally nearly peed myself. 😂

• Like 2
  • LOL 1