Type keyword(s) to search

S10.12: Beach, Don't Kill My Vibe

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, JenE4 said:

How does Ken, of all people, have the hot goss on Rachel spending the night at Sandoval’s that he’s the one telling Lisa about it?!? Are the kitchen staff at SUR all atwitter about it like when Kristin was fired? Were Ken and Jiggy (or whatever dog that is that he currently carries as a prop) dancing at 1:30 at the Abbey, too? The ridiculous part is that both Toms said that it was an open secret and everyone knew and was talking about it—and they were not lying about that!! Truly every single one of these people did suspect there was something going on and did talk about it! Scheana seems to be the only one in disbelief. So how this went on for 7 or 8 more months from this point where it was just getting started to no one outright outing them to Ariana—or how they’re all acting so shocked running to TMZ and podcasts like they had no clue—is beyond me. Granted, Ariana was apparently away dealing with her Grandmother’s death, and I guess no one wanted to tell her what they saw/heard. But this continued for another 2/3 of a year right under her nose. That creepy-ass smile of Tom’s anytime anyone mentions Raquel gives it all away! He was not a convincing liar when Scheana confronted him. For his sake he was lucky it was someone who already didn’t believe it and gave HIM excuses to jump onto rather than anyone else who would have been trying to poke holes in the explanation. His shifty eyes, rubbing his face, stuttering, and then suddenly acting indignant when Scheana gave him an excuse to cling to was like a study of how to read a liar’s body language.

Unless Arianna is the numbest person on the planet there is no way she didn’t know something was going on wth tom and raquel. I find it really hard to believe that anyone doesn’t know their partner is involved with someone else. 

• Like 5
18 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I’m glad his sleazy sperm never got to go anywhere NEAR Ariana’s eggs.

Hopefully it didn't happen because filming was ending, and he got hot and heavy with Raquel.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
22 hours ago, Emmeline said:

James is so funny on WWHL.  He looks handsome too.

I  didn't realize he was so tall. Andy looked a good 6 inches shorter than him when they were doing the shotski's. 

How convenient for Schwartz to accompany Sando to get his jizz results. I know Ariana had issues back home in Florida to deal with but I have to question the timing of it all. So far we're getting a lot of poor Sando and how badly Ariana treated him without Ariana being anywhere to defend herself. I'm getting pretty sick of listening to all the time Sando is being given to make himself look less of a monster. I want to see Ariana lay in to him! 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3

25 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

He actually found out from Lisa. Here's the sneak peak from next week's show, where it's all explained: https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/vanderpump-rules-raquel-leviss-admits-to-sleeping-at-tom-sandovals-house.

Holy guacamole. Guys, you need to watch this. 

Spoiler

When LVP puts Sandoval on the spot, he sure gets stammer-y.

Rachel was 1.5 hours late to SUR, because she was hungover and spent the night at Sandoval’s. Ariana was still in Florida, I think.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I feel like some trauma in James's life caused him to stop maturing at a young age and now he's some kind of hybrid of grown man and adolescent, excitable, and often sad boy. Not an excuse for his behavior, but maybe a factor.

James is not someone I would ever want to be around in real life, but after seeing his parents on the show, I do have some sympathy for him. He really had no chance of becoming a normal, functioning person being raised by those two.

That being said, that shriek he let out when he got what turned out to be water in his eye was the best part of the episode. I'm giggling just thinking about it.

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
18 minutes ago, Steph J said:

James is not someone I would ever want to be around in real life, but after seeing his parents on the show, I do have some sympathy for him. He really had no chance of becoming a normal, functioning person being raised by those two.

That being said, that shriek he let out when he got what turned out to be water in his eye was the best part of the episode. I'm giggling just thinking about it.

And then when it was over he declared "Karma's a bitch" because he threw the drink at Schwartz.  He's too emotional and reactive but he is funny 😄

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So none of them managed to catch the football, right?

James almost succeeded in catching it with his face.

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 6
15 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yes. I do believe there’s truth to Sandoval feeling that Ariana often makes him feel stupid. Sneaking around behind her back with the brainless Rachel is his way of retaliating and punishing Ariana.

Sandoval didn't necessarily want to punish Ariana. It's possible he felt unappreciated, and Raquel showered him with adoration. He didn't think of/care about the consequences.

James was hyper on WWHL. He could be on something. His mother was there (she said she likes Ally), but not Ally. James has beautiful eyes, and he can be funny. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Jst2Wld said:

Am I the only one who wonders why LVP would give dumb and dumber a chance to run their own restaurant/bar? 

The Toms don't run any LVP restaurants. They own only 5% of TomTom, and the restaurant has a manager. The Toms create cocktails/are mixologists for it. Their own restaurant/lounge (Schwartz and Sandy’s) is a different story. Lisa doesn't own even a small percentage of it, and they technically run it, although it has a manager. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Their own restaurant/lounge (Schwartz and Sandy’s) is a different story. . . . they technically run it, although it has a manager. 

From what they have shown us regarding their sole lounge, their work ethic leaves a lot to be desired. Snidley Whiplash Tom took 3 months off for the band, has band practice/gigs, nail appointments, scheana's wedding and the secret rachel affair including trips to St Louis with her.  Ariana even mentioned they haven't seen much of each other. His priorities do not seem to be opening the restaurant, heck he couldn't even submit a complete drink list before they left for the wedding.

I have to give Mumbling Tom props for calling Snidley Huff and Puff out at Lisa's house. Note how he immediately gets defensive. It appears Schwartz may be more involved, but we are not privy to what specifically is needed from these two other than the drinks. One would think Brett and Greg would get more done without them being there.

They both whine a lot for people that don't appear to be working very hard.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I don't like Swartz but him taking out Lala was great. It was definitely mean of him to pick on her looks and make fun of her, but she DID call him a farm animal, so she was really abusive as well. I think Lala was first going to defend Tom a bit, but when James was like, "no but, I'm gone!" Lala quickly changed her tune-- she really wanted James to stay. 

Sheana just constantly grates. 

Raquel didn't really seem to have anyone to talk to when she was there, and looked a little out of place. I don't think anyone likes her-- they just tolerate her since she is part of the show.

James is really getting cute, and he is really funny and quick witted. I am really starting to like him a lot. His girlfriend Alley is a dullard, and her outfits are pretty unfortunate.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, lasu said:

Oh, sick burn, Lala isn't her real name. Riiiiight...it's a nickname, Tom. Also, wait until you hear about Raquel...

This caused me to look up her real name, which is a.) infinitely cooler than "Lala Kent" and therefore b.) does not fit her shitty personality.

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Yep…buying a food truck probably would have been a better idea for Schwartz and Sandy. I was afraid, though, they were going to pivot right there on the sidewalk and change their minds….”Hey, Greg? We’ve decided to go with a taco  stand on Sunset instead…” 

James tossed that tequila in Schwartz’s face on behalf of all of us. Thanks, James! But seriously…this is why James cannot drink. But that was not an innocent crack Schwartz made, it was cruel, so again, it was not a waste of tequila. He was damn lucky he didn’t get a pizza in his face later on, too.

(God forgive me, though, I did LOL at the alcohol going in his eye. Just poor James’s luck! That had to have burned like a mother…Did Alli flip the straw on purpose?) 

Scheana saying she would trust Brock dancing with another woman in a club at 2 am. GTFO. I rolled my eyes SO hard at that. Of all the gang, she is the most insecure and would happily place an Apple tracker on the underside of Brock’s car when he’s out of her sight.

That nervous smile and hesitation in Sandoval’s TH when asked about Rachel is a true giveaway. You are not half as smart as you think you are, son. MIGHTY defensive at the restaurant as well…for every finger you point, Sandoval, there are three pointing back at you. And when did Ariana find out what Katie said?

Say what you will about her, Katie is shaping up to be a Greek chorus for this season. I admit I had a little trouble with Lisa downplaying her feelings re: Schwartz and Rachel, because as I’ve said before, it’s nobody’s place to tell someone else how they should react or feel.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

After that final talking head of Sandoval's I feel the need to see if he habitually sucks in his lower lip hiding his bottom teeth so he looks like a chipmunk on meth when he lies.

• LOL 9
14 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Unless Arianna is the numbest person on the planet there is no way she didn’t know something was going on wth tom and raquel. I find it really hard to believe that anyone doesn’t know their partner is involved with someone else. 

Some women don't want to know and I don't find it surprising that always smug Arianna is one of them. She totally believed Tom about Miami Girl and that was at the very beginning of their relationship that had started with him cheating on Kristen with her. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Let us not also forget the editing here.  Once again, EVERYONE was shocked, even the people in the circle were shocked, and all this crap now is days late and dollars short.  What we see of these people, when you work out the math, is literally less than 1% of their waking hour lives, and while now with the BRAVO edits it slaps you in the face, living it was nothing like that, I'm sure.  

• Like 10
2 hours ago, bosawks said:

After that final talking head of Sandoval's I feel the need to see if he habitually sucks in his lower lip hiding his bottom teeth so he looks like a chipmunk on meth when he lies.

I bet his friends love playing poker with him. All that was missing were the shifty eyes.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8

Perhaps Ariana had begun to suspect something was wrong and that's why she looked at his phone during the concert where she saw the naked Facetime video.

Interesting to see so many people enjoying James. I always have. It's important to remember that in addition to his being raised by wolves, he's several years younger than most of the cast, which I think heightens the level of immaturity. 

Two more episodes left. Cannot wait for the reunion. Planning to make myself some lovely cocktails!

• Like 7
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Raquel didn't really seem to have anyone to talk to when she was there, and looked a little out of place. I don't think anyone likes her-- they just tolerate her since she is part of the show.

I don't think the cast doesn't like Raquel because she is relatively new to the group. It's because she is stupid (yes, worse than Charli), boring, and they knew she was going after the men, even those in a relationship. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, politichick said:

Perhaps Ariana had begun to suspect something was wrong and that's why she looked at his phone during the concert where she saw the naked Facetime video.

Interesting to see so many people enjoying James. I always have. It's important to remember that in addition to his being raised by wolves, he's several years younger than most of the cast, which I think heightens the level of immaturity. 

Two more episodes left. Cannot wait for the reunion. Planning to make myself some lovely cocktails!

She became suspicious enough in early March 2023, but the episode was filmed in early September 2022. Like the following one (we saw previews about everybody finding she spent the night at Sandoval's house when Ariana was away). Didn't any of her friends who knew tell her about the incident, or did Sandoval claim there were friends, and Schwartz was there, as well? I wonder if Schwartz left the house unlike Raquel. They all live near each other. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
16 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

He actually found out from Lisa. Here's the sneak peak from next week's show, where it's all explained: https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/vanderpump-rules-raquel-leviss-admits-to-sleeping-at-tom-sandovals-house.

I'm 100% convinced that scene and the scene of Lala telling James about Raquel sleeping over are pick-ups filmed after the affair came out. Whereas as the scene where Raquel is 1.5 hours late is possibly from principal photography. It was likely intended to catch Lisa up on the drama of the beach day.

I think the bagel truck scene is a pick-up. There's also one of James' confessionals that is probably a pick-up. It's after Raquel made out with Schwartz. James says, " I don't care if she makes out with Peter, Oliver, Tom Schwartz, or Mr. Buzz Button." A buzz button was an ingredient that Sandoval insisted be included in one of the drinks at TomTom.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I bet his friends love playing poker with him. All that was missing were the shifty eyes.

To me, Sandoval has always had shifty eyes.  It's like he's always looking around for someone to call him out on his bullshit.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
48 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm 100% convinced that scene and the scene of Lala telling James about Raquel sleeping over are pick-ups filmed after the affair came out. Whereas as the scene where Raquel is 1.5 hours late is possibly from principal photography. It was likely intended to catch Lisa up on the drama of the beach day.

I think the bagel truck scene is a pick-up. There's also one of James' confessionals that is probably a pick-up. It's after Raquel made out with Schwartz. James says, " I don't care if she makes out with Peter, Oliver, Tom Schwartz, or Mr. Buzz Button." A buzz button was an ingredient that Sandoval insisted be included in one of the drinks at TomTom.

A lot of confessionals are filmed after under normal circumstances anyway. We know that the cast filmed again after the scandal broke in early March. The regular season filming wrapped on the 18th of September per Raquel's IG. Production normally continues though with confessionals, and editing. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Lala and James are easily the funniest people on this show, and overall I like their energy together, but Lala does seem to be a little submissive to James, which is funny. He does need a mother figure, given he is a giant infant, and Lala seems to like taking care of people who have connections (James grew up with George Michael- HELLO! Thats incredibly cool). I'm not surprised that lala has no patience or shows no interest in the Toms given they aren't able to connect her with important people that can spend money on her.

I think she was an idiot for getting rid of Randall. She should have stuck it out, got married, and then taken away a huge chunk of money. Then she wouldn't be forced to hang with the bottom feeders of LA.

All sarcasm. But Lala is the most egregious of all social climbers. To tell Tom that she won't talk to him until he has a restaurant is so superficial and really stupid. Because people are only important or valuable if they own a restaurant? Whatever. She's just as dumb as Racquel-- only older so she has learned a few things. And she is completely desperate for relevancy. 

James is good because he is connected. He was born connected. Lala is from some small town from somewhere. She's gutter based on her own criteria. She the ultimate social climber.  (I'm shamelessly delighted Tom S. called her out on her ridiculous plastic surgeries; she was strikingly beautiful when she first started). 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

A lot of confessionals are filmed after under normal circumstances anyway. We know that the cast filmed again after the scandal broke in early March. The regular season filming wrapped on the 18th of September per Raquel's IG. Production normally continues though with confessionals, and editing. 

They are, but they usually don't like to extend more than a month after wrapping principal photography. By mid-October at BravoCon, James was still talking shit about Raquel and Schwartz. I really think this a new confessional from March 2023. We know that Scheana, Kristina Kelly, and Katie filmed some confessionals in March.

• Like 5

Yelp review of S&S from mid-March:

Great marketing for this place, but pictures are deceiving. The place is small, decor is tacky, and food is mediocre. Much better food & drink options in the area. Also, it was weird to see Raquel was there for photo-ops with the Toms, instead of Ariana..

Can’t leave comments on Yelp right now because of “events” not related to the business. Hope she was/is/whatever worth it, Sandoval. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
57 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

They are, but they usually don't like to extend more than a month after wrapping principal photography. By mid-October at BravoCon, James was still talking shit about Raquel and Schwartz. I really think this a new confessional from March 2023. We know that Scheana, Kristina Kelly, and Katie filmed some confessionals in March.

Yes, they all filmed including confessionals in March. Even Kristen, who I assume was asked because Sandoval cheated on her with Ariana. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
43 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I think she was an idiot for getting rid of Randall. She should have stuck it out, got married, and then taken away a huge chunk of money. Then she wouldn't be forced to hang with the bottom feeders of LA.

Randall was pretty financially abusive. Additionally, there have been hints over the years that Randall's finances were a house of cards that was about to collapse. His company owes $30 million that they seemingly can't pay. He also has millions in personal debt, much of which is from side chicks that he promised to pay if they signed NDAs. He never paid. He put his house on the market. It started at $6.3 million; it's been reduced to under $5 million. He's trying to reduce some of his child support to Ambyr's kids. He just doesn't have the kind of money Lala thought he had.

Lala's big mistake was actually having a kid with him. Kim Zolciak and Marlo Hampton were A+ sugar-babies. They didn't have kids with their dudes either.

Wig's big problem was that she couldn’t curtail her spending. Both of them left their sugaring arrangements with paid off townhouses, paid off cars, jewelry, plastic surgery and designer clothing, shoes, and handbags . Marlo also ended up with substantial savings and an investment portfolio. This is what Lala should have done.

She should have had him buy her a nice little $500K - $1 million condo in Sherman Oaks or Studio City in her name and give her a paid off car. He could have bought her the shoes, jewels, bags, and clothes. But she's facing 20 years of going back to court as Randall keeps trying to reduce his child support payments. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Randall was pretty financially abusive. Additionally, there have been hints over the years that Randall's finances were a house of cards that was about to collapse. His company owes $30 million that they seemingly can't pay. He also has millions in personal debt, much of which is from side chicks that he promised to pay if they signed NDAs. He never paid. He put his house on the market. It started at $6.3 million; it's been reduced to under $5 million. He's trying to reduce some of his child support to Ambyr's kids. He just doesn't have the kind of money Lala thought he had.

Lala's big mistake was actually having a kid with him. Kim Zolciak and Marlo Hampton were A+ sugar-babies. They didn't have kids with their dudes either.

Wig's big problem was that she couldn’t curtail her spending. Both of them left their sugaring arrangements with paid off townhouses, paid off cars, jewelry, plastic surgery and designer clothing, shoes, and handbags . Marlo also ended up with substantial savings and an investment portfolio. This is what Lala should have done.

She should have had him buy her a nice little $500K - $1 million condo in Sherman Oaks or Studio City in her name and give her a paid off car. He could have bought her the shoes, jewels, bags, and clothes. But she's facing 20 years of going back to court as Randall keeps trying to reduce his child support payments. 

Lala is going to do good financially. Randall isn't the most sophisticated investor (he isn't investing in tech but movies), but he's going to have royalties forever as he has produced a ton of movies and tv shows. He's not going bankrupt, that's for sure. Lala will likely be fine unless he goes to prison which will be a wrench for sure.

I do have to say, Lala making fun of how ANYONE looks, when she was a placemat to Randall is pretty rich. She got her rich guy, she's getting child support, and now she can mess around with good looking guys. In any case, I think if she played it better, she would be in a much better place. Takes 2 to tango. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Naw. Lala's best decision was to have a kid. She will have financial support for a long time and also her kid will be provided for. That said, she gets to stay in that infamy-- if she was just a gf she would be gone. Now with the kid she will be associated with Randall for life, and she's clearly not capable of providing for herself or being even remotely resourceful. That loser thug she's fucking? He is a total mooch. He can't offer anything but a body to be next to her. Lala is so screwed. 

• LOL 2

It IS kind of funny that Lala goes from Randall to some thuggie type guy.  What a jump!  Think she's thinking, "Hmmm, this guy could be a mogul rapper or mogul shoe man!"

She might want to rethink her voyage to stardom....

• LOL 4
12 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I admit I had a little trouble with Lisa downplaying her feelings re: Schwartz and Rachel, because as I’ve said before, it’s nobody’s place to tell someone else how they should react or feel.

Of course it's the great Vanderpump's place!  I loved when Raquel came from her date saying Oliver wasn't available, and Lisa told her he certainly was 🙄

2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

I do have to say, Lala making fun of how ANYONE looks, when she was a placemat to Randall is pretty rich. She got her rich guy, she's getting child support, and now she can mess around with good looking guys. 

Yet she's chosen "the don" 🤣

• LOL 3

It's important to remember that in addition to his being raised by wolves, he's several years younger than most of the cast, which I think heightens the level of immaturity. 

I mean yes to the wolves, but he's now thirty and all the guys were thirty when the show started, the arrested development of all the Bravolebrities is wild, I was laughing at a S2 episode where Stassi can't seem to remember if Jax was 32 or 33 and when she told him to act like an adult the absolute confusion on his face was gold. And the Summer House crew also seems to be growing weary of the tardy party lifestyle. Amanda was in her snugglies by 10:30 pm rather than boozing it up with Lindsay who came back at 11:30. Low how The Bravo Home for Elderly partiers have tumbled. 

• LOL 7
11 hours ago, Lassus said:

Let us not also forget the editing here.  Once again, EVERYONE was shocked, even the people in the circle were shocked, and all this crap now is days late and dollars short.  What we see of these people, when you work out the math, is literally less than 1% of their waking hour lives, and while now with the BRAVO edits it slaps you in the face, living it was nothing like that, I'm sure.  

I understand your point. What I was meaning to say was that when you’re involved with someone, especially in a long term relationship, you pick up on a feeling or a kind of energy around your partner if they’ve been close to or are getting close to someone else. At least in my experience. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

you pick up on a feeling or a kind of energy around your partner if they’ve been close to or are getting close to someone else.

I think this would be true but Ariana had a lot going on, she lost a pet that she knew longer and probably liked better than Tom, and then her grandmother, and it sounds like initially Scandoval had one night not even sex stand, that turned into full blown banging affair while Ariana was with her dying grandmother. Due to grief around other losses she was probably distracted and either didn't pick up on it, or subconsciously chose to ignore it because she wasn't ready to lose one more thing. Even this shamble of a man.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

From the Howie show, it doesn't seem that Ariana and Tom are broken up-- they still live together. Tom said that Ariana said that she refused to break up with him. Tom also said that he is still at the house because he takes care of everything. I think Ariana needs him and he needs to be needed. I also think he likes taking care of her. It's a very codependent relationship. When Howie asked about the house, it didn't seem like Tom had any interest in selling it. Me thinks they are still together and trying to work it out. I also think they have an openish relationship and Adriana turns a blind eye to it. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Useful 2

Well, we know they are still living together. They said they would sell the house, and until the house is sold (or at least until it is listed for sale) they are living in it, which is something that happens often. 

• Like 3