Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Transform the World

• Start Topic

The competitors battle it out in the most explosive challenge of the season. A dangerous alliance sets its target on the rest of the house, but is everyone really onboard? Friends become enemies as teams struggle to maintain their safety in the game.

Available April 26 on Paramount+

All that hype and to me these jumping across trucks challenges are among the most unoriginal and boring.  Doesn't matter if the truck has a transformers logo on the front!  Seriously, the tunnels, the Wes-stuck-under-the-door, the boingy launch-and-swim--all much more unique and exciting.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
5 hours ago, Jobiska said:

All that hype and to me these jumping across trucks challenges are among the most unoriginal and boring.  Doesn't matter if the truck has a transformers logo on the front!  Seriously, the tunnels, the Wes-stuck-under-the-door, the boingy launch-and-swim--all much more unique and exciting.  

So much this. It’s all form over function with production though, I guess 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Jobiska said:

All that hype and to me these jumping across trucks challenges are among the most unoriginal and boring.  Doesn't matter if the truck has a transformers logo on the front! 

Now if the truck was actually transforming as they jumped OR it was in the shape of one of the transformers standing and they had to navigate and climb throughout the body like a maze to find the key and release button, then I would have been impressed.

• LOL 1

Solid episode, but didn't care for the daily challenge. I feel like KellyAnne comes in every season she's on with her back against the wall. She never seems to find a comfortable place in the game.

I was thinking really hard yesterday on whether KellyAnne was the only one of the Legends to have never won, and then I'm just now thinking about Theo. I had to look it up, and I actually forgot that Nelson and Nia were on this season.

20 hours ago, Jobiska said:

They used to post the footage to Youtube from the GoPro cameras that they strap onto the Challengers. I remember they did it for Total Madness, specifically. The daily challenges with the moving trucking or moving cars with players having to go back and forth seem to be just as boring to watch in real-time as it is on TV.

I'm not a fan of challenges are they are just hoping between trailers and truckers, or between cars. They're not fun to watch.

Solid episode, but didn't care for the daily challenge.

Edited by AntFTW

Had to think hard to remember the elimination. Nice that Darrell knows the word “tetragrams” but had to mess with us by saying “tangerine puzzles.”

Mission was a dud, and two players got hurt getting fancy with the go-kart. Seems like a typical BMP mission.

I’m not feeling CWC. I’m not hating it, but I’m not feeling it either. It doesn’t help that there are shinier personalities over on Survivor right now, even as Probst works to sabotage his own series.

• Like 1

Obviously a tie in promotion with the movie.

Let me guess, this new Transformers movie is a Paramount movie and this promo was on Paramount +.

See how that works?

No matter how much how many times this was going to be a “sick” Daily, it was more sickly.  Why didn’t they have the one person do more than make two easy jumps?

Everyone completed it easily.  Not sure why Darrell drove the dune buggy but he blew it, he didn’t come out clean out if the trailer, instead veered out to his right rather than going straight down the ramp and accelerat8ng.

Kaz just gave in to the vote even though they concocted the plan with her absent.  The she sees Jordan is being fake, rooting for Kelly Anne and what’s his name when he voted them into the elimination.

Will she stand her ground next week?  Will she wear anything other than a sports bra or bikini top, even when cold, wearing a coat over that look?  Not that I mind, like probably every other male viewer.

Yes and Emily went along with the house vote but do they not suspect that they will be the next target?

Elimination was okay.  They did have to develop some skill or adaptation to carrying the puzzle pieces but I think some of the drops of the pieces came down to bad luck more than anything.

Hoping for better Dailies.  

looks like there will be more than 10 episodes, unlike the All Star seasons or even the Challenge USA season.