Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 4/17/2023

falltime
  • Start Topic

SUNNY HOSTIN.      Another "take a swig" game when Sunny makes her most recent "original" compliment:                                              "I LOVE THAT. I LOVE THAT FOR YOU."

• Like 1

This gun/shooting problem is not because there isn’t enough religion.  As Ana pointed out, much of the problem is caused by religious views.  Religion has always been a source of conflict…particularly when some religions teach they are the only one.  One can have very high morals without being religious or in an organized religion.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
4 minutes ago, Rainyhawk said:

This gun/shooting problem is not because there isn’t enough religion.  As Ana pointed out, much of the problem is caused by religious views.  Religion has always been a source of conflict…particularly when some religions teach they are the only one.  One can have very high morals without being religious or in an organized religion.  

The problem is more like too much religion, it has been the cause of conflicts & death for thousands of years, way before christianity was a figment of someones imagination rather than just a made up story.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I googled it and got Cigar City Brewing here in Tampa and I knew that wasn’t right and then it dawned on me: Candace Cameron Bure. Now if you’ll excuse me, for some reason I’m thirsty for a 🍺 

• LOL 8