Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Pigs & Minks

• Start Topic

3836046.jpg
The team welcomes back Patel even though he is still on suspension. Shred and Victoria are called into the principal's office on a school visit. Rick heads back into the field with Frank.

Premiere Date: April 20, 2023       FOX     9pm  
Rachel Dratch as Principal Smith-Wood          
Kevin Bigley as Rick

Shred and Victoria getting along was really enjoyable for me. I really don't enjoy Frank and his constant bullying of Shred. it's just not funny to me. 

I also liked Patel with the rest of the staff. 

I don't recall the photo of Emily with Rick on the floor being a scene that happened in the episode. That's odd.

It's funny that I liked this episode, because I don't usually find betting or pranks enjoyable. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, callie lee 29 said:

I know it was probably explained somewhere and I missed it, but it's there a reason why Rich was wearing what looked like a glove on one of his hands?

I assumed it was because his hand was injured when he had the accident or whatever it is that happened to him lol.

Victoria didn't annoy me this episode, so that was good.  

Nice to see Rick again.  Also nice to see the assistant to the vet guy, and some of the other betting employees. 

Poor Patel.  He and the wife need to leave the kids with relatives and take a vacation.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Nice to see Rick again.  Also nice to see the assistant to the vet guy, and some of the other betting employees. 

With all those employees standing around doing nothing, it makes you wonder why Sexy Vet had to ask for volunteers to help her or why Shred had to receive the Dog Food or wash the animals.

• Like 4