Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E18: Sensu Lato

• Start Topic

The NCIS team must investigate when a Navy reservist is stabbed and his lab full of pesticides and insects is ransacked. Also, Kilbride offers Sam the interim operations manager position and Rountree thinks about his future.

11 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Did the insect scientist recover from his coma?  I couldn't pay enough attention.

Please can the Kensi/Deeks romance conversations.  Ugh.  On and on and on.  Blah Blah Blah. 

Good question - I was wondering the same thing about the scientist. IIRC they only mentioned that Doctor Winchester (?) was doing okay. I swear to God the way the carry on this show will end with a surprise pregnancy

....for Deeks!

Also: this episode needed a f****** trigger-warning for the first 5 minutes!

• LOL 1

If it is 377 days until Rosa finishes high school, doesn't that mean it's almost the end of this school year, so not the time to be starting car-pooling? Also surely Rosa is old enough to drive herself to school or get a lift with a school friend who drives?