Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: The Troll Farmer, Pt. 2

paigow
  • Start Topic

The task force investigates a series of social media conspiracies that simulate dangerous public attacks; when a top-secret government program is stolen, the team works to uncover the Troll Farmer's involvement.

Airdate: Apr 16 / 23

I'm afraid Agnes will post something online that shows her connection to Red.  A blacklister will see it and then go after her.  Red will drop everything to save her.  

• Like 4

What was it that Reddington's associate was building that upset Reddington enough that he threatened him if the arrangement didn't continue?

3 hours ago, Neiman said:

I'm afraid Agnes will post something online that shows her connection to Red.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Chekov's Agnes will reappear in next week's episode, which by the way is Part 3 of the Troll Farmer.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

What was it that Reddington's associate was building that upset Reddington enough that he threatened him if the arrangement didn't continue?

Red was hunting for office space earlier... likely building a panic room or command bunker within...

Didn't get Red being so willing to be filmed with Agnes.  No one wants Agnes in jeopardy because who wants to see that?

Still don't get Red running around in the open.  Shouldn't Wujing just be able to pick him up anytime he wants?  Or is he so bound and determined to get to the black site and their files?  After which, what would he do with it all?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, milkyaqua said:

Shouldn't Wujing just be able to pick him up anytime he wants?  Or is he so bound and determined to get to the black site and their files?  After which, what would he do with it all?

Gain control of the U.S. Government 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Neiman said:

I'm afraid Agnes will post something online that shows her connection to Red.  A blacklister will see it and then go after her.  Red will drop everything to save her.  

That's exactly what I expect to happen too.

This episode was rather dull. I'm just surprised it wasn't called 'The Freelancer - Part 3'.

I'm pretty sure that Agnes didn't turn off the camera.

While we did get a lovely Belka the one-eyed goat story, still no sign or mention of the dogs, Robert Vesco's cat or Sierra the cat.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

While we did get a lovely Belka the one-eyed goat story

Red just made up a bad story... because what kind of farmer builds a shed only to never use it? Furthermore, why was Belka there? There was no Silence Of The Goats rescue needed... Red might have been Katerina, but not Clarice... Philip should have refused to pay Red based on these egregious flaws... 

• LOL 2