Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

When Abishola learns that Bob talked Chukwuemeka into proposing to Kemi, she tries to fix the situation; Kofo permanently alters his relationship with Goodwin when he considers signing a lease in Olu and Tunde's apartment building.

Airdate: 04/17/2023

Aw, Chuk finally got a yes from Kemi on his proposal. I wonder if we’ll be getting a wedding and if it will be a colorful Nigerian wedding? The last one was fun

• Like 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, DanaK said:

Aw, Chuk finally got a yes from Kemi on his proposal. I wonder if we’ll be getting a wedding and if it will be a colorful Nigerian wedding? The last one was fun

Did he say he was planning to take his mother ring-shopping?  Without expecting her to have a fit about the proposal?

• Mind Blown 1
42 minutes ago, ItCouldBeWorse said:

Did he say he was planning to take his mother ring-shopping?  Without expecting her to have a fit about the proposal?

I guess she was okay with it????
Maybe she figured if he marries Kemi, he'll be more likely to marry another, heir-producing wife?

I have to say one of the better episodes this season.  Glad the team got it right this episode.

Christina getting out of working late by suggesting they order in and listen to Enya was funny.

• Like 7