Type keyword(s) to search

S10.10: It's All Happening.....Again

• Start Topic

On 4/13/2023 at 9:51 PM, Big girl panties said:

This may be an unpopular opinion. But to Katie and James. If your ex takes up more than a moment of your mind space with what they are doing or who they’re with they are not your ex in your mind. Maybe work on that!

I think the same goes for Schwartz. His behavior in Mexico was far from innocent and cute. Him tracking Katie to the restaurant, and then sitting at the table in the middle of her dinner wanting to talk, was disturbing to me.

Katie is upset because — however naive it is — she expected him to not hook up with anyone in the friend group, especially since not much time had passed since the divorce. IMO, since I was in a similar situation, that is not an unreasonable request. By the previews it looks like Katie is trying to move on. Time will tell with that.

As for James…yes, he has never gotten over Rachel and Alli is a rebound. Not really comparable to Katie — again, IMO. This is what happens when people are so up in each other’s lives. Shit gets messy.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Fixing error found by Gharlane.
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

The wedding…interchangeable of when she and Shay got hitched, IIRC, but since it’s Scheana, it’s “THE WEDDING.” 🥱I will say Summer Moon was adorable. The veil was ridiculous. Oh, bullshit, dear, on getting married in the alley at Sur. You like the spectacle and being the center of attention, which is probably why Lala ignored you for the most part. 

I am sure Schemer was seething about that! 

3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think the same goes for Sandoval. His behavior in Mexico was far from innocent and cute. Him tracking Katie to the restaurant, and then sitting at the table in the middle of her dinner wanting to talk, was disturbing to me.

You meant Schwartz. right? 

3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Katie is upset because — however naive it is — she expected him to not hook up with anyone in the friend group, especially since not much time had passed since the divorce. IMO, since I was in a similar situation, that is not an unreasonable request. 

It is if it means not being on the show. 😃

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

I am sure Schemer was seething about that! 

You meant Schwartz. right? 

It is if it means not being on the show. 😃

Yes, yes I did. Thanks for the catch. 👍 I’ll correct it. It’s been a rough 24 hours in the RoseAllDay universe. 

• Hugs 4
  • Love 1
On 4/14/2023 at 11:25 PM, princelina said:

Sandoval was trying to "work things out" with Kristen while he was supposedly already with Ariana, and has now done the same thing with Raquel;

OMG thank you for this (and your entire post about this being a trend with all of them).  I've been thinking the same thing:  Sandoval is like the worst High School girl who can't be alone.  He's got to have another relationship lined up before moving on from the last.  Pretty sad for a 40 year old  Dude.....I think some quality, reflective, alone time is well overdue.  

I really need a second look at Katie's new beau but initial reaction?  Ooof.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think the same goes for Schwartz. His behavior in Mexico was far from innocent and cute. Him tracking Katie to the restaurant, and then sitting at the table in the middle of her dinner wanting to talk, was disturbing to me.

Katie is upset because — however naive it is — she expected him to not hook up with anyone in the friend group, especially since not much time had passed since the divorce. IMO, since I was in a similar situation, that is not an unreasonable request. By the previews it looks like Katie is trying to move on. Time will tell with that.

As for James…yes, he has never gotten over Rachel and Alli is a rebound. Not really comparable to Katie — again, IMO. This is what happens when people are so up in each other’s lives. Shit gets messy.

Katie and Schwartz were not even divorced by August. The divorce became final in October.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 4/14/2023 at 11:36 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wonder why they refuse to make Kristina Kelly a cast member. She’s attractive, dresses fairly well. 

Because she’s a boring mean girl follower type who was literally only featured on this trip to placate/prop up equally boring mean girl Katie.

I think it was Scheana smack-talking KK a few episodes ago for being one of Stassi’s original bland minions, and I couldn’t help but nod in amusement. 

• Like 8

James bringing Runaway Ally her hibachi shrimp and fried rice in the lobby is a high-level-partner move for this crew.  The bar is low. 

On the other hand-

BlaBla immediately putting her filthy fingers into the girl’s plate and helping herself to a shrimp is a red flag and her personal brand of mistressism.  
The last girl whose plate she helped herself to can tell Ally “It’s not about the pasta shrimp, it’s about she’s fucking your boyfriend.”

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
On 4/13/2023 at 7:21 PM, Drogo said:

If there were ever a time for Katie to follow through on her repeated “I will set you on fire” threat, him stealing that dragon roll was it.

You might be pleased to know that Ronnie and Ben agree that this was the worst thing that Schwartz ever did to Katie. In last week’s episode, when he kept insisting, “I didn’t do anything wrong!” R & B couldn’t believe the editors didn’t show that sushi-stealing clip.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I have never seen more hypocrisy in my life. Lala can’t go to dinner with Raquel because it triggers her. Triggers her devastation about the women who hooked with Rand when he cheated on her. Wait…do you mean like you did when he cheated on his wife with you? GTFO with that 

• Like 6