Type keyword(s) to search

S10.10: It's All Happening.....Again

• Start Topic

James was also a party to that call about Schwartz and Rachel. I’m sure he felt a little kicked in the balls, just as Katie was hurt.

This is one episode that I’m going to have to watch in VERY small doses.

1 hour ago, AnnieBananie said:

Did Greg research the Toms before he got in bed with them? He seems totally surprised by what's happening with them.

Lisa has done business with Greg. I think at this point he is more fed up with the Toms than surprised. Man has the patience of a true saint.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Lala is making me short circuit. She's absolutely right about her feeling about Raquel, but she's the person with the least amount of right to say anything since she actually knowingly slept with Raquel's boyfriend. Even with what we know about Raquel now, when it comes to what those two have done to each other, Lala is the one who broke girl code, was the other woman. Everything Lala is saying is so right and so wrong at the same time, it's causing my brain to malfunction. How can someone be so hypocritical and so correct at the same time? 

If Swartz thought not hooking up with someone in the friend group wasn'treasonable, he shouldn't have agreed to it, and he certainly shouldn't have tried to make Katie feel crazy for getting upset after he did something she was 100% clear would upset her. I have had someone do that to me, and it's so infuriating and frustrating to have someone agree to something, go and break that agreement, and then disregard the part where they agreed and instead say I'm actually the asshole for asking in the first place. Nah, dude, the time to speak up on the merits of this agreement was when we were talking it out, not after you broke the agreement. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, AnnieBananie said:

Did Greg research the Toms before he got in bed with them? He seems totally surprised by what's happening with them.

You mean in addition to them being on this show and therefore he'll be getting a piece of that Vanderbucks money by association?

1 hour ago, lasu said:

Lala is making me short circuit. She's absolutely right about her feeling about Raquel, but she's the person with the least amount of right to say anything since she actually knowingly slept with Raquel's boyfriend. Even with what we know about Raquel now, when it comes to what those two have done to each other, Lala is the one who broke girl code, was the other woman. Everything Lala is saying is so right and so wrong at the same time, it's causing my brain to malfunction. How can someone be so hypocritical and so correct at the same time? 

I totally agree and want to add that everything LaLa gets on her high horse about is something she has done or is doing. 

I swear to gawd I am going to start projectile vomiting if I hear about that gross man with the tattoo on his ear of a honeycomb dripping with honey again! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

This may be an unpopular opinion. But to Katie and James. If your ex takes up more than a moment of your mind space with what they are doing or who they’re with they are not your ex in your mind. Maybe work on that!

Edited by Big girl panties
  • Like 15
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Big girl panties said:

This may be an unpopular opinion. But to Katie and James. If your ex takes up more than a moment of your mind space with what they are doing or who they’re with they are not your ex in your mind. Maybe work on that!

No matter how often James kisses Allie, he’s totally hung up on R. He’s so faux.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
On 4/13/2023 at 7:27 PM, FozzyBear said:

Poor Ally. If my new boyfriend bullied my way into a wedding invite and then spent the whole weekend in a jealous rage about his ex girlfriend, I would be so humiliated.

James is such a fool, it’s ridiculous.  As far as emotional maturity (or just general maturity, for that matter) goes, he’s like a 5 year old  in perpetual tantrum mode.  

Ally’s not sweating it too much, she’s got his number and fortunately for her, it’s not their relationship she’s invested in, but being on a reality show.  She’s figured out how to handle it gracefully and still get her camera time while he implodes. 

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I really wish I understood the partnership or whatever it is between the Tom’s and Greg.  We know the Tom’s own the lease and are paying that. We know the Tom’s put in at least $250,000 each.  What percentage of the business does Schwartz, Sandavol and Greg own?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I really wish I understood the partnership or whatever it is between the Tom’s and Greg.  We know the Tom’s own the lease and are paying that. We know the Tom’s put in at least $250,000 each.  What percentage of the business does Schwartz, Sandavol and Greg own?

I don't know the percentages, but the Toms put at least $1 million by late summer of 2022. I posted an article about it weeks ago. 

For those who asked: Ariana and Sandoval own their house jointly, and they took an equity loan to finance the lounge. Ariana will be responsible for this loan, as well. 

Greg, although he owns several successful restaurants in the LA area wanted the exposure of the show. That's why he partnered with the Toms. 

People can have a ceremony at the courthouse and a wedding celebration at a chosen destination (like Scheana), but I never heard of anybody having them a year apart. 

Lala said on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live that her mother warned her in 2017 about Raquel being a snake. 

Sandoval said in the previews (it seems Bravo adds scenes to those every few days) that Raquel doesn't seem to have anybody (friendly) around her, and she is so nice. I wonder if he felt sorry for her after she returned from the girls trip in Havasu, and she joined the guys at the Mondrian, and this started all. We already know the affair started after that night. Sandoval himself said so on the Howie Mandel podcast a couple of days ago.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Schwartz really needs to get a hold of himself. He looks like a disheveled mess and talks like he's out of his mind. Get a grip, Schwartz! 

Drunk, sweaty and disheveled.. and he’s definitely high on god knows what drugs.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Katie's rage texts are not anything new. Schwartz received them constantly- I was watching old episodes today. Bravo is still airing previous seasons non stop. 

Katie is and always was unhinged. As annoying as Schwartz is, he has suffered as much as she has during that relationship. Add in her drinking problem and she’s just embarrassing. The armchair therapist in me says Katie has never truly been happy with herself, therefore she has never been happy with anyone or anything else. This sandwich shop idea is going to end badly. Just you wait and see. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Katie's rage texts are not anything new. Schwartz received them constantly- I was watching old episodes today.

Katie is a toxic, volatile person- tequila, wine, water or otherwise.   She reminds me of a relative with BPD.  The other known VPR rage texters being Jax and James tells us what category of narcissism she’s in..

Not a fan of Schwartz but I’ve felt for years that he’s been trained with a bullhook to blame himself for her emotional outbursts, constant falling outs, etc and that he has tried to make her cut him out with his various indiscretions.  He’s trauma-bonded and feels an obligation to stay close to her. 

These two need to be far away from each other.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, lili45 said:

No matter how often James kisses Allie, he’s totally hung up on R. He’s so faux.

Allie is totally his rebound girl and a way to stick it to Raquchel, figuratively. Allie puts up with him because she's using him to get airtime on this show.

8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Katie's rage texts are not anything new. Schwartz received them constantly - I was watching old episodes today. Bravo is still airing previous seasons non stop. 

I had forgotten about "Tequilla Kate" until I watched yesterday's reruns. I thought she had quit drinking and began eating marijuana candies and no longer rage-texted people. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Katie is an asshole and so is Tom. But they were married and have purportedly agreed to have an amicable divorce and maintain a friendship. if Tom said that he wouldn't hook up with someone in their personal/professional (haha!) circle and is now pretending he thinks that's a stupid "rule," he deserves her ire. Again, IMO, it's not a strange stipulation at all (for mature, normal people who don't want to cause unnecessary hurt and drama). 

NOTE: I say this as if what we see is not manufactured for us. It may be, it may not be, but I am making judgments based on the premise that it's real. Obviously, for all I know, Katie, Lisa, both Toms, and Raquel are all in on some kind of ruse.

• Like 18
13 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Even without girl code, what about Randall's wife? Lala cannot sit around and talk about being triggered by the onslaught of chicks who try to get with Randall when she was one of them while he had a wife, no?

When I see these comments about Lala, I tend to think of the old phrase, “It all depends on whose ox is being gored.” Of course Lala had no issue with carrying on with married Rand. But when it was her who got cheated on, well, then…whole ‘nuther story, and now she’s the Faithfulness Police.

I think last year’s reunion episode where she got called out on her hypocrisy (by Brock) is one of the funnier ones I’ve seen. “What was your first clue that he was cheating?” “Rand {sniff sniff} was never home. We never went to his place…I was dis-GUST-ed.” And on and on, LOL. But isn’t that what YOU did? Lala had no answer to that.

Plus I think it’s just good old-fashioned hate of Rachel, which was there long before Scandoval because of James, imo.

(While I’m here, I have to admit my hardass self teared up watching Schwartz and Katie’s wedding rerun yesterday. She just looked so heartbreakingly beautiful, and I do believe Tom’s vows were sincere. The ceremony was lovely. Just a damn shame Sandoval was the third person in that relationship. Bravo is doing a really good job of showing the backstories to these relationships leading up to the explosion.)

11 hours ago, lili45 said:

I mean, he had been seeing her for like, five minutes and he was already calling Alli his soulmate and talking marriage. 😂

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

When I see these comments about Lala, I tend to think of the old phrase, “It all depends on whose ox is being gored.” Of course Lala had no issue with carrying on with married Rand. But when it was her who got cheated on, well, then…whole ‘nuther story, and now she’s the Faithfulness Police.

She said exactly that on WWHL lol. I was impressed she actually admitted to her hypocrisy.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think last year’s reunion episode where she got called out on her hypocrisy (by Brock) is one of the funnier ones I’ve seen. “What was your first clue that he was cheating?” “Rand {sniff sniff} was never home. We never went to his place…I was dis-GUST-ed.” And on and on, LOL. But isn’t that what YOU did? Lala had no answer to that.

Plus I think it’s just good old-fashioned hate of Rachel, which was there long before Scandoval because of James, imo.

(While I’m here, I have to admit my hardass self teared up watching Schwartz and Katie’s wedding rerun yesterday. She just looked so heartbreakingly beautiful, and I do believe Tom’s vows were sincere. The ceremony was lovely. Just a damn shame Sandoval was the third person in that relationship. Bravo is doing a really good job of showing the backstories to these relationships leading up to the explosion.)

I mean, he had been seeing her for like, five minutes and he was already calling Alli his soulmate and talking marriage. 😂

Yes, Bravo aired reruns of Scheana's first wedding and Katie's wedding after Scheana's second wedding yesterday.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Gharlane said:

Wait, this was Schemer's third wedding this season?

I'm sorry, I meant Bravo was showing reruns of Scheana's first wedding, and Katie's wedding after Scheana's current wedding (her second) to Brock. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, Bravo aired reruns of Scheana's first wedding and Katie's wedding after Scheana's second wedding yesterday.

The one that was storybook and was going to last forever. Shay was such a hot mess.

• Like 6
On 4/13/2023 at 2:03 AM, dancingdreamer said:

I liked Scheana  dress, but if she's been married  a year, why bother. Their daughter  is a cutie.

James is so jealous  of Raquel. I think  it bothers  him more, that they were his friends  first.

Tom Sandoval  was acting  so weird,  when he kept  saying  Raquel  Raquel,  creepy. 

Far too much talking from Lala this episode.

I guess if Bravo is paying...

Edited by zenme
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

if Tom said that he wouldn't hook up with someone in their personal/professional (haha!) circle and is now pretending he thinks that's a stupid "rule," he deserves her ire. Again, IMO, it's not a strange stipulation at all (for mature, normal people who don't want to cause unnecessary hurt and drama). 

Also a very empty stipulation for Katie to agree to seeing as how none of the male friends/castmates can stand her.  Not to mention none are single. 

12 hours ago, ZettaK said:

People can have a ceremony at the courthouse and a wedding celebration at a chosen destination (like Scheana), but I never heard of anybody having them a year apart. 

This doesn’t really bother me since the legal marriage needed to happen before Green Card processes could begin.  Makes sense to get it done and plan the wedding at your own pace.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I do want to see whatever stale beer sodden cocktail napkin they scrawled a couple of drinks on as the "cocktail menu" and sent to Greg.

Who am I kidding they didn't work that hard on it.......

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 9
On 4/12/2023 at 7:10 PM, snarts said:

Slid into her DMs? So much for the story that they met on the beach 😂 and he needed a green card so they've already been married for a year? 

It's too bad Raquel didn't target Brock, Scheana's far more deserving of the hurt & betrayal if only for her complete joy in hurting Katie. 

Even Raquel isn't that dumb or desperate.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

The one that was storybook and was going to last forever. Shay was such a hot mess.

I thought a lot of the problem was Schemer being too self-absorbed to help him, other than telling him not "not get as drunk" on those rare occasions that she was listening to him. I am still bemused by the humungous posters of her bridal photos on their bedroom walls!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, bosawks said:

I do want to see whatever stale beer sodden cocktail napkin they scrawled a couple of drinks on as the "cocktail menu" and sent to Greg.

Who am I kidding they didn't work that hard on it.......

I loved the preview of Sandoval yelling at the manager(?): “We need to open!! I don’t care what it takes!!! Serve chips if you have to!!! It’s now or never!!!! We have a lot to lose!!!!”

Hey, dumbass. Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on anyone else’s part. Now do you see why Greg’s been riding your and Schwartz’s asses about giving this 1,000% of your attention, instead of having boys’ nights out, going to Mexico, and fixating on stuff like wall decor that’s best left to others? 

Love seeing Sandy with his hair on fire because things just didn’t “magically” come together.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2

Katie needs to just move on. The bottom line is Schwartz was never going to be the man that she wanted him to be. They are unequally yoked. I think she thought she could shame and rage text him into something she wanted. Her energy is so toxic.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, gwen747 said:

Katie needs to just move on. The bottom line is Schwartz was never going to be the man that she wanted him to be. They are unequally yoked. I think she thought she could shame and rage text him into something she wanted. Her energy is so toxic.

Really. Those two were always awful together - but Schwartz is easier to be around than Katie, who often explodes in anger. Maybe she’ll focus on her new business and find some peace.

• Like 11
On 4/12/2023 at 11:54 PM, FozzyBear said:

Other than that he’s very standard LA douchbag

This description is so simple but so absolutely perfect!!  I'll only add one thing  "aging standard LA douchebag"

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I thought a lot of the problem was Schemer being too self-absorbed to help him, other than telling him not "not get as drunk" on those rare occasions that she was listening to him. I am still bemused by the humungous posters of her bridal photos on their bedroom walls!

All this. I can still remember totally self absorbed Sheana explaining that her addict husband had to keep drinking because it was part of their lifestyle, but he could drink less.  She is seriously delusional. Shay didn't say much, but I remember him saying she never listened to him, which is 100% believable.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Allie is totally his rebound girl and a way to stick it to Raquchel, figuratively. Allie puts up with him because she's using him to get airtime on this show.

and I have to add, that I see zero chemistry between James and his soul mate love of his life forever love. Sorry I had to add this in the quote box because it's not letting me comment normally. :)

• Like 9
On 4/13/2023 at 7:26 PM, lasu said:

Lala got with Randal for his money, and now she's getting child support and set for the next 15 plus years. She can do whatever she wants now-- she has steady income coming in, and her kid is provided for. 

Lala is like Cameron on Southern Charm-- more like a commentor- outside observer than anything. But not part of the group regarding lifestyle/class.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Can this stupid wedding be over. No one gives a fuck about your 2nd wedding Scheana.

Tom Sandoval was so coked up at the one party.

Schwartz schtick is lame at this point. He’s too old to be acting so pathetic. He’s looking rough too.

Raquel is a dumb bitch. Her whole act is annoying.

Um LaLa you remember you were a mistress right?

Lisa needs to stop enabling the stupid Toms.

Tom Sandoval looks horrible with his dumb moustache and stupid haircut and dumb clothes lol.

Raquel saying she’s heartbroken about Schwartz knowing the whole times she’s with Sandoval like what a stupid liar. I’ve never liked her she’s just so annoying.

Scheana didn’t need this big wedding since she’s already married. It’s dragging on for too many episodes.

Kristina and Katie watching from the balcony lol.

Ok Brock tearing up at the wedding was cute.

I think Raquel gets off on getting ppl upset.

Oh my god Scheana and Brock’s first dance. The ripping of the dress then her spinning in the air lmao. Maybe they are made for each other with their joint extraness lol.

Schwartz trying his aw schucks act with Katie. Blech. Then he turns into a huge asshole who he really is.

Ugh now we have to see Raquel go on a probably fake date with Oliver next week? Lame do not care.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, gwen747 said:

This is what the VDR gang does:  get drunk, meet, feel an attraction, have sex, repeat until they decide they "have a relationship" and then move in together.  Then they don't want to break up because they are "in a relationship".  Katie and Schwartz did it until they were married and way longer; Sandoval was trying to "work things out" with Kristen while he was supposedly already with Ariana, and has now done the same thing with Raquel; Kristen with every boyfriend we've ever seen her have; Stassi with Jax, Stassi with Patrick, Stassi with Beau - although that seems to have worked out for her thus far!  Jax with Brittany, but she just won't let him go so he's stuck 😄.  But while they are in the "relationship" they treat each other like shit, cheat, whatever - it's very strange and maybe can only be noticed whilst binge-watching old episodes.  There's not that much time between seasons for them to really meet the new love of their lives, date, fall in love and move in together but that's what happens every year!  (James and Allie aren't the first). At least Scheana and Brock went through Covid lockdowns together! 😃

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
21 hours ago, Drogo said:

This doesn’t really bother me since the legal marriage needed to happen before Green Card processes could begin.  Makes sense to get it done and plan the wedding at your own pace.  

I don't have a problem either, but it seems Scheana married Brock toward the end of filming of the previous season, so there was no time for planning an elaborate destination wedding. She waited until next season's filming started, so that Bravo would film (and pay for some of) the event. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, chlban said:

All this. I can still remember totally self absorbed Sheana explaining that her addict husband had to keep drinking because it was part of their lifestyle, but he could drink less.  She is seriously delusional. Shay didn't say much, but I remember him saying she never listened to him, which is 100% believable.

It was 100% believable because every time he tried to tell her she never listened to him, she made his point by interrupting him to say something unrelated or would be intently looking at herself in a mirror.

3 hours ago, Marley said:

Oh my god Scheana and Brock’s first dance. The ripping of the dress then her spinning in the air lmao. Maybe they are made for each other with their joint extraness lol.

Uh-oh! I hope Sandoval isn't lurking here! He takes pride in being the most extraness!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Hasn’t it been established that Schwartz is with “Jo”?

so Katy’s distress over Raq seems forced.  Isn’t she upset that Schwartz has a new live-in?

the show can’t address it, but it’s gotta be there.

no reason for K and S to kerp having these “dinners.” Move on.

I read somewhere that Brittany and Jax AND Kristen were at the wedding so I sought glimpses.  Think Brittany was on the boat if you look.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, SFoster21 said:

Hasn’t it been established that Schwartz is with “Jo”?

so Katy’s distress over Raq seems forced.  Isn’t she upset that Schwartz has a new live-in?

the show can’t address it, but it’s gotta be there.

no reason for K and S to kerp having these “dinners.” Move on.

I read somewhere that Brittany and Jax AND Kristen were at the wedding so I sought glimpses.  Think Brittany was on the boat if you look.

Yes, Jo and Schwartz are together (it seems to me Schwartz went for the first woman available). Katie was wondering about her in the first episodes of the season because she was living with him. He claimed she was a roommate only. But Bravo pushed the Raquel and Tom storyline because they are cast members and nobody knew how the Jo and Tom relationship would evolve. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

James is still not over his relationship with Raquel. If Ally wasn't so young I don't think James would say as much as he does about how he feels about Raquel. It was so scripted when Schwartz was hanging out with James and Ally. Why would he hang out with them. James was really angry with him though. Lala is possessive over James,I guess Ally doesn't care because she really just wants to be on tv. Tom is Raquel's biggest fan this season. When Ariana was asking Tom why he was saying Raquel's name over and over was the first time I've ever seen her be a little jealous. Ariana isn't really shy anymore when it comes to her body to just skinny dip like that. Lala doesn't really care about Scheana. She seems hateful she's the one that's not getting married. Lala is a mean person I don't care how good she looks. She's never liked Raquel and the girl has tried to say sorry and just be her friend.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 4/15/2023 at 12:36 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wonder why they refuse to make Kristina Kelly a cast member. She’s attractive, dresses fairly well. 

Maybe she likes it that way.  If I were to have anything to do with reality tv I'd much rather be a Kristina Kelly/Peter than have them up in all my business!

On 4/15/2023 at 3:20 AM, ZettaK said:

I don't have a problem either, but it seems Scheana married Brock toward the end of filming of the previous season, so there was no time for planning an elaborate destination wedding. She waited until next season's filming started, so that Bravo would film (and pay for some of) the event. 

Plus Bravo needs an excuse to send all of these jokers on a believable "group trip" so it's win-win for everyone! 😃

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 4/13/2023 at 10:42 PM, ZettaK said:

I don't know the percentages, but the Toms put at least $1 million by late summer of 2022. I posted an article about it weeks ago. 

For those who asked: Ariana and Sandoval own their house jointly, and they took an equity loan to finance the lounge. Ariana will be responsible for this loan, as well. 

Greg, although he owns several successful restaurants in the LA area wanted the exposure of the show. That's why he partnered with the Toms. 

Thanks for the info.  I’ll try to find your article.  

Watching this on the rerun.

This whole makeout shesh between Schwartz and Rachel was just a big “fuck you” to Katie — deliberate on her part, subliminal on his. I know Katie doesn’t have a whole lot of defenders, but nobody deserves that, especially when others in your group (looking at you, Broke and Scheana) are cheering it on. I totally get her visceral reaction. I think that’s pretty normal. I’m just glad Stassi wasn’t there to add her own graphic fantasies.

I was right…James, despite his brave face, was very hurt. So, good job, Rach! A twofer! Alli, deal with this…or not. The torch is still lit, don’t ask me why.

Who the hell is Tom fooling? He doesn’t remember, but it made his ego feel good? Bullshit. So…is Rach,now “scorned” herself, LOL, hooking up with Sandoval her way of getting back at Schwartz, maybe? And Schwartz is still stalking Katie? That is equally fucked up the way he has to be in her business on this trip. Him barging in on the dinner was just creepy. I would have called waitstaff and had him escorted out. Leave. Her. Alone. “WTF was that,” is right.

Watching Ariana at the spa day…a snake is sitting a foot away and getting ready to strike. 

I like Lala basically having her own Mexican vacay at Scheana’s Bravo’s expense. 

The wedding…interchangeable of when she and Shay got hitched, IIRC, but since it’s Scheana, it’s “THE WEDDING.” 🥱I will say Summer Moon was adorable. The veil was ridiculous. Oh, bullshit, dear, on getting married in the alley at Sur. You like the spectacle and being the center of attention, which is probably why Lala ignored you for the most part. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1