Type keyword(s) to search

S10.10: It's All Happening.....Again

• Start Topic

Scheana and Brock marry in a lavish ceremony in Cancun; James and Katie must sort through their feelings after their exes hook up with one another; Lisa attempts to solve the Toms' problems; Lala puts Raquel in her place.

• Like 1

Oh Dear Lord, is this wedding ever going to end? All these events are ridiculous.  Sheana is irritating me.  Now we find out they have been married for a year.  It was refreshing when the group with Katie escaped from that resort for dinner.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Sure Sheana, you would have been happy being married in the alley behind SUR during Pride Week.  If I was a guest I would have been pissed to find out that I was dragged to this resort for days and days of Wedding related activities for Scheana's and Brock's wedding WHEN THEY'VE ALREADY BEEN MARRIED FOR A YEAR FFS!!!!!  How fucking selfish of them!  I also have to roll my eyes very, very hard when Katie talks about the rules for her and Schwartz post divorce ie. don't date in their friend pool. But really, I just think she should fuck off about that.  Not nice, I'm sure, but really, none of her business.  Plus they have such a toxic relationship, why would they pretend to try to be friends - they never really were.

• Like 15
  • Love 2

Slid into her DMs? So much for the story that they met on the beach 😂 and he needed a green card so they've already been married for a year? 

It's too bad Raquel didn't target Brock, Scheana's far more deserving of the hurt & betrayal if only for her complete joy in hurting Katie. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 6

It felt like we were already 4 days into this wedding extravaganza and Scheana says it would be nice if Lala could focus on her for the next three days and I screamed “how many days is this wedding?” at my TV. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

First off, love the episode title, ripping into Scheana with her “It’s all happening” wedding phrase with Shea and tattoo.

Sandy was acting real awkward yelling Raquel, Raquel with an over-plastered grimace all getting up in her face, to the extent that even Ariana was like, what are you doing? There’s no freaking way Sandoval was able to hide his feelings that whole time! He was already weird and jealous about Raquel kissing his best friend after he apparently started kissing her two days after the girls’  Vegas trip.

“Raquel seems to be living in some kind of rom-com, and I think she’s the only one in it,” says Ariana.

James and Katie are both jealous and both blaming Tom Schwartz, and Tom alone. James goes on a whole rant about how devious and backhanded Tom Schwartz is. Raquel participated in this, too. It’s absolutely wild that aside from Lala in Vegas, no one is holding Raquel accountable for anything. No wonder why she was able to slip under the radar for 7 months with Sandy!

Once again, Lala is the only one who has this “dirty girl’s” number.

Okay, I take it back. James is laying into Raquel hard at this hibachi dinner! He’s so angry that she kissed Schwartz and Peter when his live-in girlfriend, love of his life is sitting right there! Ally made the right move getting out of there. Keep walking, girl! Oh, nevermind. The both of them were meeting the outsider’s team.

okay, Ariana, I know you’re trying to hype up your friend here with this “so many people just get married for the wedding” business, but she literally hid from everyone that she was married for an entire year to force 100 people into a 5-day, nonstop wedding extravaganza! How many days of parties is this woman milking here?!? Yikes! No wonder why Lala is like, let me skip these 7, and I’ll catch you on the other 13 parties.

Um, is this an Australian tradition to drink a shot out of one’s shoe?! 

why are the guests dressed more casually for this wedding than any other party? (James is wearing a T-shirt.) They must have run out of outfits from all of the other parties.

I have to admit, if I were Katie and Kristina, I would 💯 be on my balcony watching everything, no question.

Sure, Scheana, you wouldn’t care if you were getting married in the back alley of SUR. The 50,000 roses and dozen parties say otherwise.

Did Brock call Scheana “his drug” when she divorced Shea…for being on drugs?!? Yikes!

Schwartz was absolutely coerced into kissing Rachel and has absolutely no interest in her.

The Dirty Dancing lift! 

Oh, the producers told Schwartz when and where to find Katie.

Yep, dancing “good as gold” disco ball people and fireworks—Scheana would have been just as happy in the alley, surrounded by cigarette butts, sitting on the broken chairs, and eating discarded cold and greasy goat cheese balls!

Rachel says, “I take accountability for making out with Schwartz. I think there are a million things I could have done that would have been worse”—hold my beer while I do them!

Katie’s been hanging out with a cute boy?! Then why does she care? He’s 25?! Oh, wow. This preview. He looks like the male equivalent of Raquel. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

"It's All Happening... Again".  Scheana and Brock marry in a lavish ceremony in Cancun; James and Katie must sort through their feelings after their exes hook up with one another; Lisa attempts to solve the Toms' problems; Lala puts Raquel in her place.

I missed the first five minutes or so, so I must have missed something about Schwartz and Raquchel that caused the fighting.

Shut up, Katie. I am tired of her bitching and moaning about Schwartz and her drunken rage-texting. 

Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks talked with Greg about S&S and my suspicions about why they haven't opened were confirmed. He despises the Toms!

I laughed when Schemer said she deserved to be the center of attention for the never-ending nuptials because she hadn't been acting selfish earlier. Of course, she had to diss her first marriage by saying had she not been as selfish as she is now, she'd have known better than to have married Shay. Bitch. Wait, they've been secretly marriage for a year? I just can't!

Yuck. I really don't want to be reminded of that gross man with facial tattoos LaLa had sex with in Vegas.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
31 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

First off, love the episode title, ripping into Scheana with her “It’s all happening” wedding phrase with Shea and tattoo.

Sandy was acting real awkward yelling Raquel, Raquel with an over-plastered grimace all getting up in her face, to the extent that even Ariana was like, what are you doing? There’s no freaking way Sandoval was able to hide his feelings that whole time! He was already weird and jealous about Raquel kissing his best friend after he apparently started kissing her two days after the girls’  Vegas trip.

“Raquel seems to be living in some kind of rom-com, and I think she’s the only one in it,” says Ariana.

James and Katie are both jealous and both blaming Tom Schwartz, and Tom alone. James goes on a whole rant about how devious and backhanded Tom Schwartz is. Raquel participated in this, too. It’s absolutely wild that aside from Lala in Vegas, no one is holding Raquel accountable for anything. No wonder why she was able to slip under the radar for 7 months with Sandy!

Once again, Lala is the only one who has this “dirty girl’s” number.

Okay, I take it back. James is laying into Raquel hard at this hibachi dinner! He’s so angry that she kissed Schwartz and Peter when his live-in girlfriend, love of his life is sitting right there! Ally made the right move getting out of there. Keep walking, girl! Oh, nevermind. The both of them were meeting the outsider’s team.

okay, Ariana, I know you’re trying to hype up your friend here with this “so many people just get married for the wedding” business, but she literally hid from everyone that she was married for an entire year to force 100 people into a 5-day, nonstop wedding extravaganza! How many days of parties is this woman milking here?!? Yikes! No wonder why Lala is like, let me skip these 7, and I’ll catch you on the other 13 parties.

Um, is this an Australian tradition to drink a shot out of one’s shoe?! 

why are the guests dressed more casually for this wedding than any other party? (James is wearing a T-shirt.) They must have run out of outfits from all of the other parties.

I have to admit, if I were Katie and Kristina, I would 💯 be on my balcony watching everything, no question.

Sure, Scheana, you wouldn’t care if you were getting married in the back alley of SUR. The 50,000 roses and dozen parties say otherwise.

Did Brock call Scheana “his drug” when she divorced Shea…for being on drugs?!? Yikes!

Schwartz was absolutely coerced into kissing Rachel and has absolutely no interest in her.

The Dirty Dancing lift! 

Oh, the producers told Schwartz when and where to find Katie.

Yep, dancing “good as gold” disco ball people and fireworks—Scheana would have been just as happy in the alley, surrounded by cigarette butts, sitting on the broken chairs, and eating discarded cold and greasy goat cheese balls!

Rachel says, “I take accountability for making out with Schwartz. I think there are a million things I could have done that would have been worse”—hold my beer while I do them!

Katie’s been hanging out with a cute boy?! Then why does she care? He’s 25?! Oh, wow. This preview. He looks like the male equivalent of Raquel. 

Brilliant, brilliant, and brilliant! 

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

What exactly does Scheana bring to the table on this show? She’s plain unlikeable with nothing to offer, and her weddings are not newsworthy! JLo she is not! I just cannot believe she has been married for a year! I know she’s Pandora’s friend , but everything about her is grating.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Too bad Raquel didn’t hook up with Swartz instead of Sandoval. I know he’s not popular with the viewers here but I think he’s a much more likable person than the other Tom. And Katie imo is an insufferable nasty miserable bitch. She only seems happy when she’s being a mean girl. 

LaLa calling Raquel a whore. 😂

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I watched with one eye, basically.  This is the SECOND FUCKING WEDDING for Scheana.  This one was just.... ridiculous, imho.  Over the top cray-cray.  ESPECIALLY since those two have been already MARRIED for a year!

I would be so PISSED to find that out after all the hoopla!!

I'll just wait until we get more towards the end of the season when the good old shit hits the fan.   Andy mentioned on WWHL about what Rachel says to Ariana's face sounds very interesting.

Until then, glub, glub.

• Like 8

Sandoval touched Raquel's butt when they were leaving the bar in Mexico. I don't know if anybody (the cast members) saw it, but the camera did. Sandoval said on yesterday's podcast that Ariana refused to see, or she was too trusting. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1

UGH…Rachel, with every damn episode, your behavior and intentions just get worse and worse.  

I was disgusted by her suggesting she and Tom Schwartz walk down the aisle together.  Clawing for yet MORE attention? Good Lord, why don’t you just pull a train at one of the next events and call it a day?!  Check off every damn box, just blow ‘em all and hop on a plane back to the states.  FFS, she was a bottomless pit of neediness - mixed with a lil need for vengeance, which probably isn’t THAT hard to understand.   No excuse, though - she was a wrecking ball of girl code violations and just downright shady shit.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Raquel is stupid. Let's see for how long Sandoval, who was raving about her on the podcast yesterday is going to put up with it...

Sandoval told Howie Mandel that, at one point during his attempting to break up with her, (paraphrasing) Ariana agreed with everything he said, didn’t contradict him, told him that he was “right,” treated him like he walked on water. “It was great.” 

That’s why he feels euphoric around Rachel. She just wants someone to pay attention to her. She will never challenge Sandoval, contradict him, embarrass him. That’s heroin to Sandoval. 

• Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sandoval told Howie Mandel that, at one point during his attempting to break up with her, (paraphrasing) Ariana agreed with everything he said, didn’t contradict him, told him that he was “right,” treated him like he walked on water. “It was great.” 

That’s why he feels euphoric around Rachel. She just wants someone to pay attention to her. She will never challenge Sandoval, contradict him, embarrass him. That’s heroin to Sandoval. 

Look love makes us all do stupid things but… I sort of don’t get the appeal of Sandoval. I’m not a huge Ariana fan but she’s gorgeous and does that cool girl thing that guys like pretty well, couldn’t she do better? Was she really desperate to hang onto Sandoval? The only thing about that guy that stands out is his psychotic ego. Other than that he’s very standard LA douchbag. It’s just really strange to me. It’s up there with Amanda on Summer House being so determined to get Kyle down the  aisle. She’s gorgeous and sweet, but couldn’t find another overgrown finance frat bro in all of Manhattan? She needed to chase Kyle? Ariana is currently famous and beautiful and in all of LA she wants to hang on to this particular failed mactor? Why?

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Kristina Kelly should post some nice, flattering and supportive comments about Scheana and Brock’s wedding, so that Scheana won’t ban her from all of the wedding parties/dinners at Scheana’s third wedding. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 24
21 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ack.

Scheana’s revisionist explanation of how she supposedly felt marrying Shay versus how she feels marrying Brock.

She isn’t going to admit that she saw red flags marrying Brock until she marries Husband #3. 

Unfortunately for Scheana, Bravo was showing her first wedding right now, what lead to it, and the aftermath earlier yesterday.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Raquel is running after him like an adoring puppy dog. Of course he likes it. Ariana's personality doesn't normally fit his criteria, and although she was loving in the beginning (see early seasons), she was depreciating, as well. And a relationship might become boring after some years. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

I liked Scheana  dress, but if she's been married  a year, why bother. Their daughter  is a cutie.

James is so jealous  of Raquel. I think  it bothers  him more, that they were his friends  first.

Tom Sandoval  was acting  so weird,  when he kept  saying  Raquel  Raquel,  creepy. 

Far too much talking from Lala this episode.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Multi-day non-wedding with endless events. Ugly divorce encounters between two ridiculous people. Anybody pretending to like Lala-the-hypocrite. Ali pretending to date James. None of this would happen without the show. The only cute look is Summer Moon.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I probably enjoyed more than I should have watching Schwartz's limp dick deflate and shrink even more as Katie was eviscerating him.

Especially the "WTF” after he left.

And I don't care how many talking heads you show me of Schwartz saying he has his mojo back he still looks like a sweaty, puffy man-child who reeks of desperation.

He's the guy you see entering the plane and you chant to yourself, "please don't sit next to me, please don't sit next to me."

Edited by bosawks
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, JenE4 said:

No wonder why Lala is like, let me skip these 7, and I’ll catch you on the other 13 parties.

I thought Lala was a bridesmaid and that was why Scheana was pissed that she was spending time away from the "festivities". Come to find out Lala isn't even in the wedding party! She can do what ever she pleases! Scheana is such a narcissist and always will be. 

Schwartz really needs to get a hold of himself. He looks like a disheveled mess and talks like he's out of his mind. Get a grip, Schwartz! 

Sandoval repeatedly yelling Raquels name and Ariana telling him to shut up and go away was very cringey. It's getting more and more clear that Ariana was not in the best space when it came to her relationship with Flat Iron. They were on their way out before the affair was discovered. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
20 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Come to find out Lala isn't even in the wedding party! She can do what ever she pleases! Scheana is such a narcissist and always will be. 

I think Scheanas problem is she expected Lala to not want to be around Raquel for whatever her stupid reasons were, but Lala specifically told her flat out, “I’ll be at all the group events, like the boat, 100%!” And then Lala bailed on everything, for no good reasons at all. For someone who expects all her friends to bow down to her in her “time of need” Lala proves that it only goes one way for her. 

• Like 15
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Look love makes us all do stupid things but… I sort of don’t get the appeal of Sandoval. I’m not a huge Ariana fan but she’s gorgeous and does that cool girl thing that guys like pretty well, couldn’t she do better? Was she really desperate to hang onto Sandoval? The only thing about that guy that stands out is his psychotic ego. Other than that he’s very standard LA douchbag. It’s just really strange to me. It’s up there with Amanda on Summer House being so determined to get Kyle down the  aisle. She’s gorgeous and sweet, but couldn’t find another overgrown finance frat bro in all of Manhattan? She needed to chase Kyle? Ariana is currently famous and beautiful and in all of LA she wants to hang on to this particular failed mactor? Why?

But he's a "star" on Lisa's (haha) show - not every LA douchebag has that to offer 😄

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I know a few couple, my mom and stepfather included, who got married before the wedding ceremony for various reasons (no one on a reality show, mind you). I didn't think it was too weird. 

Ooh, Tom S. is such a garbage, following Katie to her dinner, grabbing food from the table, trying to downplay his shit, and then daring to be pissed at her when she's not having it. And, if he agreed to not date within the group, he should honor that. Personally, I don't think it's an outrageous thing to ask if you're trying to (pretend to?) have an amicable breakup. I would never date a friend of my BF if we broke up and I am certain he would not date a friend of mine.

Lala is a hypocrite. Surprise.

Ahahhahahaaaaa! I L'd OL at this.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

Lala taking the high moral ground is a joke. Didn’t she run around with Jax when he was on again off again with Stassi? Didn’t she brag about the way she got rides on private jets? She’s as dirty as the come. She needs to shut it down and stop acting like the school yard bully. And sheena should have punched her instead since she tried to drive Brock off the show and out of Sheena’s life.  Sheena is an idiot to be friends with La La and now they are neighbors. Good luck with that.

I must be the only one but I also don’t understand what the big deal is about kissing Schwartz?  These people aren’t really friends —it’s a show and it looks like Raquel figured out how to get the starring role. Katie is an idiot for caring.  I also have no sympathy for Ariana. Sandoval is disgusting for so many other reasons besides scandaval.  And what about her behavior in the back seat of a car with Lala ? That’s not cheating? They are all pointing the finger for things they all do.  There is no one left to like.

Edited by tranquilidade
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I must be the only one but I also don’t understand what the big deal is about kissing Schwartz?  

Me neither. I am watching reruns of Katie and Schwart's New Orleans nuptials and what are they doing? Playing Spin The Bottle! 🙄

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I must be the only one but I also don’t understand what the big deal is about kissing Schwartz?  These people aren’t really friends —it’s a show and it looks like Raquel figured out how to get the starring role. Katie is an idiot for caring.  I also have no sympathy for Ariana. Sandoval is disgusting for so many other reasons besides scandaval.  And what about her behavior in the back seat of a car with Lala ? That’s not cheating? They are all pointing the finger for things they all do.  There is no one left to like.

Part of being on the show is making a big deal of stupid things 😄  And if Katie isn't "friends" with the gang she doesn't get to be on the show at all.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Ooh, Tom S. is such a garbage, following Katie to her dinner, grabbing food from the table,

If there were ever a time for Katie to follow through on her repeated “I will set you on fire” threat, him stealing that dragon roll was it.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1