Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Life After Lockup: Roses & Thorns

• Start Topic

Monique snoops on Derek and their reunion goes left; Lindsey spirals out of control; Aris and Cameron share big news; Tayler and Chance are at odds when she checks his phone; tensions flare between Amber and Puppy.

Original air date 2023.04.07

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Chance is a jerk. No, talking to other women secretly isn't going to make Tayler feel secure. Your secretiveness is your problem and pretending to be stupid about it and blaming her - bosh. At least be up front and stop acting like you don't have to tell her anything.

Aris needs to "make up" with her father, not joy boy. Her father, her responsibility to inform him. Finding out that Cameron wanted to ask your dad for your hand makes you look really bad, Aris.

• Like 7
(edited)

Lindsey: “ l have no one to help me” after dropping her kid off at greatgrandma’s house, the same woman who has essentially raised the child for her.  Also, can it with the prison is so much easier nonsense.  Millions of people juggle their jobs with relationships and raising kids.  You aren’t facing some insurmountable task.

Aris won’t gravel to anyone, even when her relationship is rocky.  Shawn wonders about alternative motives.  Some Mensa members on this season.

Chance is an asshole but Tayler does bitch nonstop.  You should not have had a kid with him, but cut your losses and move on.  And try not to bitch nonstop at the next loser.

Funny how the personal trainer disappeared once Amber and Puppy started arguing.  

Also Monique, how is moving from an apartment to a three-level townhouse cheaper rent?

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Aris won’t gravel to anyone, even when her relationship is rocky.  Shawn wonders about alternative motives.  Some Mensa members on this season.

I see what you did there, and again, applaud you.

Also, add that personal trainer to the list of innocent passerbies (although I'd be willing to bet they paid him) who have to witness this show being filmed.

• Like 3

Oh why do I watch this show!  I wonder that every episode and year!

Chance and Taylor should spend some time cleaning up that rat hole.  What a mess.

If the camera does slide over one of the girls they look sad and uncared for unless they are included in a video.  Makes my heart cry.  Those poor kids.

I find my finger mostly on the fast forward.  Rinse and repeat with most of their conversations.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

If the camera does slide over one of the girls they look sad and uncared for

Imagine how much arguing they overhear.  And the subject matter:  “Auntie Bobbie overdosed again?  You gambled and lost how much?”

• Sad 4
On 4/8/2023 at 5:10 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Chance is an asshole but Tayler does bitch nonstop.

Did I follow right, were these like his prison sugar mamas who kept him in ramen packs and fresh Fruit of the Loom?  Maybe Taylurr should encourage these relationships to keep the lights on.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
33 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Did I follow right, were these like his prison sugar mamas who kept him in ramen packs and fresh Fruit of the Loom?  Maybe Taylurr should encourage these relationships to keep the lights on.

I thought he said he knew one for 25 years but can’t swear to it.

• Useful 1
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I thought he said he knew one for 25 years but can’t swear to it.

Chance did say he new the one woman with whom he had the long text chain for many years.  However, it's Chance, so anything he says comes with a truckload of salt. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1