Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: You Only Die Twice

jewel21
  • Start Topic

A tragic crime leads the team closer to the Beck family and their deadly ideology. Ruzek makes progress infiltrating the Becks, earning Samantha and Richard's trust with a bold move.

Airdate: 04/05/2023

What? Next episode will be on May 3? What’s with the long hiatus? Ugh.

I love “OceanWater”. They’re so damn good together.

There’s too much happiness surrounding the Burzek family. Something bad is coming to them. It’s Chicago PD. What if Richard Beck finds out that Adam has a black daughter?? 😬

My favorite part of this episode is the Daddy/Bumblebee scene. It’s so sweet! 🥺

12 minutes ago, anna0852 said:

Adam and Kim adopted Mack in season 8.

Right.  It must have been a senior moment for me.  I hope they don't go there with Beck.  It would be devastating and way too much drama.  Adam and Kim are finally happy with their family life.  I don't want that to change.

• Like 2

Gotta say this story arc is the best they've done for a long time. It has a few places it could go & it's going to end badly for Adam without a doubt. I mean there is a reason they've given them happiness at last, this show is nothing by predictable in that regards.

Adam UC is awesome to watch & I loved seeing Atwater & Torres team up & back up Adam. It's nice seeing other characters front & centre in long arcs. It's long overdue.

The "Okay Dad" was the sweetest moment. They've done a good job with the Dad Adam storyline, even if I think the Kim/Makayla side is a little underdone. It really feels like this has been Adam's story from the start. 

My theory is the kid shoots Adam... way too many anvils were dropped in this episode with Sam's kid for that not to happen. 

Can't wait for the finale.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Guildford said:

My theory is the kid shoots Adam

That could be.  Maybe that will happen in the season finale, and we'll have to wait until next season to see whether he lives or dies. 😬