Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E11: Finale and After the Final Rose

DEL901
  • Start Topic

14 hours ago, deSchenke said:

Josh, Jason,...??? I'm surprised I couldn't answer this myself!

Had to look it up. It was Zach!

Oh that's right. I still have to beat him with a tire iron for making Jess cry.

• LOL 1
On 4/13/2023 at 7:44 PM, call me ishmael said:

Remind me again: who was the bachelor this season?  I can’t remember a thing. 😎

On 4/13/2023 at 7:48 PM, dleighg said:

I get you. I can't remember his name either

On 4/13/2023 at 7:54 PM, deSchenke said:

Josh, Jason,...??? I'm surprised I couldn't answer this myself!

Had to look it up. It was Zach!

OMG. It’s not just me! I ran out of Vanderpump Rules content and was like, okay, there’s something new in Bachelor—and why am I totally blanking on this entire season that just ended?! I also couldn’t remember the lead or any of the contestants. I started with the post above Ishmael’s and read Gabi, and suddenly her face popped into my mind. Then I read Kaity, and same. But I also couldn’t remember who the lead was until deSchenke posted his name. How is it possible that we all have the same phenomenon?! Although this was season 27, I think it was year 21. I’m going to take this as some type of psychological experiment that the mind can only hold 20 years’ worth of Bachelor memories. We’ve hit full saturation.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I blanked too! I thought his name must've been Jeff or Scott 😄.  I barely even remember this season we just watched- it's all a blur of beige body suits and hair extensions to me.   Zach is a boring man.  Why didn't they ever cast John Paul Jones as The Bachelor? He had great hair and an eccentric personality- lots of fun.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1