Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E11: Finale and After the Final Rose

DEL901
  • Start Topic

Zach sure gets sweaty. Slippery Face would be a good nickname. Maybe the two women will reject him and we can have "Kaity and Gabby's Bali Adventure."

Edited by EllenB
  • LOL 8

She is giving him EVERY opportunity to tell her he loves her, and he is not even giving her the lead up...."I"m falling for you." Giving her no reassurance what so ever.  I'll hold to my "he's saving it for the end."

But...why does he say it to Gabi?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Riplet68 said:

She is giving him EVERY opportunity to tell her he loves her, and he is not even giving her the lead up...."I"m falling for you." Giving her no reassurance what so ever.  I'll hold to my "he's saving it for the end."

But...why does he say it to Gabi?

They didn’t show him saying it…could be the editing monkeys trying to generate suspense.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, hyacinth said:

I really identified with the brunette sister who seemed completely uninterested in the entire charade, right up to the point she finally melted and smiled when Kaity professed her irrational unshakable love for Zach, the greatest man of all time.    

Yea the sister was cracking me up.  I like that she’s not even trying to act her way through this.

Edited by Diana Berry
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

She meant that she found out during the rose ceremony when he made a big announcement about what happened and how he felt guilty about it. She didn’t get pulled aside for a private chat like he did with the other two. No one kept a secret from her.

I think I missed parts of last week's episode and I haven't had a chance to rewatch. Did he make it clear that he slept with someone at the rose ceremony? I do know Kaity told Gabi she was aware that Gabi was the only one he slept with but Ariel didn't hear that brief exchange. I thought they were saying that Ariel found out something important when she watched the show air. The way Zach has handled this whole ending has been very confusing and his word-salad responses do not make it any more clear. I would still like to know why he made the decision to sleep w/ Gaby. The way he reported this fact was as if they decided together and not as if he slipped.🤷🏻‍♀️🙃

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

No Bachelor has gotten engaged since Peter Webber? That wasn’t exactly a success story. Didn’t he trade back through at least 3-4 different fiancés/girlfriends from the show? 

He’s back with Kelly now.still think she’s too classy for him but they seem happy.

• Like 1

Oh, no! I’m reassured it’s not just me, actually. Heads will roll at ABC. Social media will melt down. They’ll have to do something to make up this airing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Sound came back for a second, then cut out again.

Z's horse tells G's horse: I can see a future together with you!

G's horse, while Gabi is hugging its head: That is too close and personal.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Maybe this is how they kill some time until Kaity’s coronation….. they will res how these scenes with sound.  

Well I had put the show on hold for 6 minutes and have now just reached the no-sound part! I also do not have CC. How long does it last?

This episode is laid out/edited strangely. Why did Gabi get the first meeting w/ the parents but the second final date? Usually the winner gets the second date.

• Like 1

When they're kissing each other, she's bending away from him, not in to him - which with her melt down still to come, is also a mixed body signal. 

I wonder if they mixed up the order they're showing us, though I don't think they've usually done that.  We'll see what Reality Steve says

Edited by Riplet68
  • Like 1
Just now, JenE4 said:

I don’t like this close up of Zach’s nipple aligned with Gabi’s eye. 

I guess it's better than his eyes and her nipple. Oh, wait, that was Ariel.

• LOL 7

Wait...Gabi said "why won't he say he loves me" or something to that effect.  He's told her something akin to "I love You" twice now. Of course, she doesn't know he hasn't said anything to Katy.  Gabi looks so good with minimal makeup - and so does Katy.  His entrance into Gabi's bungalow, "hello, hello" goes for the hug.  and he's got that "gonna break up with you face" on.

• Like 1

Ha!!! I was right!

I want to go on the record right now.....those bathing suit top, stomach cut out, skirt outfits - I've only seen one person who it looked attractive on The majority of the women who've worn it this season...it is not attractive on them

• Like 1

I think Gabi knows she's not the one and Zach knows it too but neither one can/wants to say it because they do like each other. Painful to watch and listen to. I feel like he'd be so relieved if she self-eliminated so he didn't have to stumble through this. 

• Like 6

Gosh if he doesn't pick Gabi I really hope he doesn't cut her at the ceremony.

I'm really confused...why is this date with Gabi so much longer than the one w/ Kaity? Is this visit to her room part of the date or is it another unplanned visit?

• Like 4
Just now, Melonie77 said:

Gosh if he doesn't pick Gabi I really hope he doesn't cut her at the ceremony.

I'm really confused...why is this date with Gabi so much longer than the one w/ Kaity? Is this visit to her room part of the date or is it another unplanned visit?

I genuinely don't know! The editing is insane tonight, just abrupt jump cuts to different scenes. I think this is the night portion of her date? 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1