Type keyword(s) to search

S04:E06: I Made a Mistake

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

As the couples get settled back in Seattle, one suitor hopes his change of heart hasn't come too late. A confession causes tension between friends.

Original airdate 3/31/23 

Low key episode.

Tiffany's  friends are nice.

Marshall's breakfast looked really good.

Micah uses the word 'like' approximately 4 times each sentence.  And ends her sentences with the an 'uh' a the end of the final word:  "that so cute-uh!' or 'I love computers-uh!' Credit where it is due, though, she acknowledged how wrong she was to pile on Zack the way she did.

Zack seemed immediately more relaxed and natural with Bliss.

• Like 7

Irina definitely wants to "talk" to Paul. She looked really disappointed when Micah told her he doesn't want to talk to her. Her explanation for touching Paul was a non explanation. I think she saw Micah flirting with Kwame and figured why not.

• Like 6

I had to laugh when Kwame was complaining to Chelsea, about not flushing the toilet. Hasn’t he ever heard of the old adage, “if it’s yellow, let it mellow, if it’s brown, flush it down. “?🤭

• LOL 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

I had to laugh when Kwame was complaining to Chelsea, about not flushing the toilet. Hasn’t he ever heard of the old adage, “if it’s yellow, let it mellow, if it’s brown, flush it down. “?🤭

Yes, it's an adage but if we're sharing a toilet, flush! 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
On 4/1/2023 at 4:35 PM, P2C2E said:

Micah is such a hypocrite. Telling Irina off for being flirty with Paul behind her back when she was 100x more flirty with Kwame and thought Chelsea was ridiculous for having a problem with that. Bitch, please.

Totally agree! 

On 4/1/2023 at 6:21 PM, retired watcher said:

Irina definitely wants to "talk" to Paul. She looked really disappointed when Micah told her he doesn't want to talk to her. Her explanation for touching Paul was a non explanation. I think she saw Micah flirting with Kwame and figured why not.

Yes! I'm no Irina fan (except for the petty drama she brings, for which I am a sucker), but it did NOT seem like Micah was into Paul until she found out that Irina was interested in him. Now she's suddenly ready to spend the night "in bed" with him, and is acting all cutesy and protective over him. As P2C2E said above: Bitch, please. 

• Like 9
On 4/2/2023 at 7:51 PM, Zima said:

Totally agree! 

Yes! I'm no Irina fan (except for the petty drama she brings, for which I am a sucker), but it did NOT seem like Micah was into Paul until she found out that Irina was interested in him. Now she's suddenly ready to spend the night "in bed" with him, and is acting all cutesy and protective over him. As P2C2E said above: Bitch, please. 

Isn't that kinda how she ended up with Paul in the first place?  In the pods, I felt it was more about beating Amber than being interested in Paul.  And in Mexico, her flirting with Kwame was about pissing off Chelsea.  She's just the worst.

• Like 14

I'm watching the part right now with Micah and Irina talking about Paul and all I can think of is Regina George and Gretchen from Mean Girls.  They come off as such teenagers, with Micah being the queen bee and Irina her underling.  

• Like 4

I've kind of had the impression that Irina is the mean girl, and Micah just finds her antics amusing. I appreciated that she acknowledged her own wrong-doing by not shutting Irina down while they were in the pods and Irina was antagonizing all the other girls. So I don't think Micah is a shit-stirrer on her own, but she's also not above laughing when someone else stirs it. 

Where I think Micah's flirtiness with Kwame was different than Irina's flirtiness with Paul is that Micah wasn't planning on pursuing anything with Kwame, and she certainly didn't go and tell Chelsea that she was interested in Kwame. Irina broke up with her dude (Zack), had been flirting with another dude (Paul) before that, and then told her friend that she was interested in the friend's dude (Paul). Irina made it clear that she was interested in pursuing Paul, where Micah was still being flirty with an "old flame" but planned to stay with her guy only. 

I was right! I knew Zack was the one who said he made a mistake from the first minute of the first episode. Sounded like him. 😏 Now he called up Bliss. I didn't hear enough groveling, so it just seems like he just wants to see what he didn't choose. What about the girls saying she dodged a bullet? Is she going to listen to them like she wanted Zack to listen to her about Irina???? 🤔🧐

On 4/16/2023 at 6:08 PM, Lindz said:

I was right! I knew Zack was the one who said he made a mistake from the first minute of the first episode. Sounded like him. 😏 Now he called up Bliss. I didn't hear enough groveling, so it just seems like he just wants to see what he didn't choose. What about the girls saying she dodged a bullet? Is she going to listen to them like she wanted Zack to listen to her about Irina???? 🤔🧐

I know this is an old comment but I am just catching up on the show.  In his conversation with Paul he made it sound like they are both still really into each other, whereas I didn’t get that from Bliss at all.  I do think that if he had proposed to her in the pods, there would have been a much more positive reveal and a much better experience in Mexico.  But at this point she seems over the whole thing; she didn’t even seem very interested in staying in touch.  Time will tell I suppose.