Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Out of the Depths

jewel21
  • Start Topic

As the team investigates a convenience store robbery, the evidence leads them to an unusual pair of suspects, revealing a dark personal drama and another potential victim. Burgess slowly makes strides tackling her past trauma.

Airdate: 03/29/23

Quite a boring episode for me. I wish we have Dante Torres in this episode given how well he treated a rape victim in their previous case.

I keep hoping that Hank will come clean with Kim about Roy Walton, as a closure for her. But nahh, Gwen Sigan will not let that happen.

• Like 1
On 3/30/2023 at 10:42 PM, SnazzyDaisy said:

Quite a boring episode for me. I wish we have Dante Torres in this episode given how well he treated a rape victim in their previous case.

I keep hoping that Hank will come clean with Kim about Roy Walton, as a closure for her. But nahh, Gwen Sigan will not let that happen.

I totally agree, totally boring episode just wish they resolve Burgess's PTSD or at least put her on leave until she's not walking around all doe eyed and looking traumatized every time she's on the screen. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1