Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Skunks and Llamas

• Start Topic

I really like Frank and the allusions of his bad childhood. It's relatable and makes us understand why he is the way he is more. I don't agree with Patel, the way he relates to his father is entertanining to watch.

It was sweet when Frank and Victoria were amiable in their shared defeat concerning Hot Vet in the end.

• Like 5

WHY WERE THEY PUTTING THEIR HANDS INTO THE LLAMA WITHOUT WEARNG GLOVES?!?!?!?!

The vet was wearing a glove, but Emily definitely wasn't. And I couldn't figure out why on earth the vet would ask her to help that way. Plus, aside from the ring she also had a bracelet on and I didn't see her take it off. That whole scene was just odd.

I wasn't aware there was any sort of contest between Victoria and Frank to see who could get with the Hot Vet first.

I can't imagine a world where there's some sort of dog food shortage and kennels have to fight over it. I'm sure it's not high-end food either.

• Like 2

Not putting on gloves AND NOT TAKING OFF YOUR JEWELRY before sticking your hands inside an animal... I will never get over that scene! And yes it was definitely a more skilled task. You'd think the vet would do it herself, or ask the 2nd most skilled person to assist. I think the idea was that since Emily was so excited to be there, the vet was giving her a task like you give on eto a child who "wants to help". But the task was not the kind of thing you ask an untraind preson to do, and ESPECIALLY WITH JEWELRY ON AND NO GLOVES!! 

There was actually a pet food shortage recently, some supply chain issue or other. I don't have any animals right now, but people I know were talking about it. I don't know if it was as dire as the show portrayed, but I'm sure that's where they got the idea.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Victoria is the weak character in the show.

I joined the chorus of WHERE ARE THE GLOVES!?

This episode was a bit better than previous ones, but I question the show's future.

There are some truly wacky incidents in animal control in real life, but the difficulty is recreating them for TV.

• Like 3
On 3/24/2023 at 8:23 PM, possibilities said:

Not putting on gloves AND NOT TAKING OFF YOUR JEWELRY before sticking your hands inside an animal... I will never get over that scene! And yes it was definitely a more skilled task. You'd think the vet would do it herself, or ask the 2nd most skilled person to assist. I think the idea was that since Emily was so excited to be there, the vet was giving her a task like you give on eto a child who "wants to help". But the task was not the kind of thing you ask an untraind preson to do, and ESPECIALLY WITH JEWELRY ON AND NO GLOVES!!

Eh. It's a sitcom.

If I want accuracy, I'll watch Dr. Pol.

• Like 5