Type keyword(s) to search

Are You The One? - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 10/6/2018 at 12:26 PM, OnceSane said:

Unrequited or unrequited?  Because both work, frankly.  These women need to learn if he doesn't go south on I-5, neither should they.  And none these dudes look like they can smash well.  So it's not even in the pursuit of good dick.  Embarrassing.

Right! They just seem young and dumb, hit it and quit it types.  Nothing special.  Except maybe Andrew.  

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:26 PM, OnceSane said:

Unrequited or unrequited?  Because both work, frankly.  These women need to learn if he doesn't go south on I-5, neither should they.  And none these dudes look like they can smash well.  So it's not even in the pursuit of good dick.  Embarrassing.

Doh, I meant unrequited.  But yes, both work. 

All these little boys are way too involved with themselves to give two shits about a woman's feelings. 

• Love 1

Episode 11:

"Once Upon a Crazy Party Time"

At a wild party, questionable behavior turns best friends into best enemies; Tevin and Kenya get ready to learn their fate; Moe is pushed to step up his game.

Airs October 10, 2018.

Is Calli on some kind of drug at the party? What the hell is she doing? 

Asia has a lot of complaints about how bad everyone else is at finding their match considering she has only expressed the slightest sign of interest in one guy so far.

Moe is too good for this gross game. Or this gross cast. Or both.

I’m annoyed by this change in flow where we don’t get the Troof Boof and then Beam Ceremony in the episode like before.

• Love 5

I wonder what happens when you go home after this show and see what a fool you made of yourself on national television. All the twerking, dry humping and throwing themselves on people make me embarrassed for them.  Then the drama!!  

• Love 2

Without producer help, I don’t see this group of idiots figuring this out in 3 more tries. Which doesn’t mean there won’t be a fake lightbulb moment and they win.

Their biggest problem seems to be that their personal feelings about Zak and Morgan are coloring their thoughts about them as Perfect Match in the game. The other girls don’t like her, no one (except Bria) seems to like Zak and they don’t accept them as a couple. And of course, NOW they decide to maybe break up!

But they sat together 5/7 times, including when they only got one unconfirmed match who weren’t Tevin/Kenya. They would get a lot of information from putting them in the Truth Booth.

• Love 2

What did Morgan ask for in a perfect match? She's been saying since week 1 that she thinks Zak is her match but I'm just curious based off of what? What relationship qualities has Zak demonstrated that would suggest he's a perfect match for anyone? Why doesn't Morgan have any sweet comments about Zak the way Sam has for Daniel? Ohhh and look, Zak found another potential match, haha. Morgan is just embarrassing. Nutsa and her nasally voice interjecting on the moment had me laughing...'love yourself bitch...'

These people realize they can date outside of the house right? Why so fucking dramatic? You just need to interact with people enough to know them on some level to determine whether on 'paper' you are a perfect match. 

Cali seemed like she had something else in her drink besides alcohol while at that party, lol. Kenya was just next level. They were literally talking...that's it. They even had distance between them while talking and she was so unnecessarily emotional. I guess alcohol didn't help matters.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

What did Morgan ask for in a perfect match? She's been saying since week 1 that she thinks Zak is her match but I'm just curious based off of what? What relationship qualities has Zak demonstrated that would suggest he's a perfect match for anyone? Why doesn't Morgan have any sweet comments about Zak the way Sam has for Daniel? Ohhh and look, Zak found another potential match, haha. Morgan is just embarrassing. Nutsa and her nasally voice interjecting on the moment had me laughing...'love yourself bitch...'

These people realize they can date outside of the house right? Why so fucking dramatic? You just need to interact with people enough to know them on some level to determine whether on 'paper' you are a perfect match. 

Cali seemed like she had something else in her drink besides alcohol while at that party, lol. Kenya was just next level. They were literally talking...that's it. They even had distance between them while talking and she was so unnecessarily emotional. I guess alcohol didn't help matters.

My favorite part of the Nutsa speech was Lewis grinding on her yelling, Yeah, tell her nuts!

I wish these people would get off Moe's nuts while we are at it. As if he's the only person failing to find a match. Two of the people lecturing, Lewis and Kwasi, have barely tried at all.

Damn these people are immature. Only with people in this age range would a guy who is kind, respectful, clean and a good cook is somehow a negative or something to throw in his face. Meanwhile, lets be obsessed about dudes that disrespect you directly in your face.

Fucking idiots. 

And mtv, stop fucking with your formula. Stop trying to end shows with  cliffhangers. This isn't Lost. We will be back. 

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 7

This season truly features the worst cast (except for Moe, who really has me questioning why he would even sign up for this). Maybe MTV has realised we viewers think this season is shit because their new casting focuses are...interesting to say the least ?: http://www.mtv.com/casting-calls/fluid and http://www.mtv.com/casting-calls/twins

Imagine if they got sexually fluid twins. That'd probably be the producers' ultimate wet dream. 

Screenshot_20181016-161152_Chrome.jpg

On 10/11/2018 at 12:11 AM, Irritable said:

Is Calli on some kind of drug at the party? What the hell is she doing?

Moe is too good for this gross game. Or this gross cast. Or both.

Cosigned. I don't think Cali was on drugs - she just wanted to flaunt and go wild in Tomas' face. Which, I mean...ok. I'm not exactly sure why she was mad at him. All he said was he liked her enough to want to date her outside the game and didn't really give a shit about the producers' silly match formula. Don't know how she got "fuck you, I'm doing my own thing" out of that. The entire cast was obviously really, really drunk at that party, but Cali especially. She acts like a rebellious 15-year-old who claims to be in love with every boy she dates for three weeks.

All the aggressive jackhammering dry humping was so embarrassing. Suddenly everyone wants to fuck Cali on the spot because she's...grinding on dudes? So is everyone else! I don't know why she suddenly became irresistible to every man at that party to the point where they forgot their current girlfriends were right next to them. Just shift your dick six inches to the left and grind it on the ass you're supposed to, it will feel the same.

Sam definitely flew out of nowhere shrieking and going berserk on Cali for touching Danny. I understand being upset and talking to her about it, but that was a total overreaction and made her look unstable. I think she was trying to impress Bria. Also, I shudder at the thought of liking anything about Bria, but I do enjoy that her style of comforting people involves yelling at them 5 inches from their face about how they're being a moron and embarrassing themselves (pot meet kettle), yet somehow in a weirdly affectionate and supportive way where you can tell she actually cares about them. 

Morgan's complete lack of self-esteem just makes me sad. Zak invents new lows for himself every week.

• Love 3
On 10/16/2018 at 10:31 AM, Desid123 said:

This season truly features the worst cast (except for Moe, who really has me questioning why he would even sign up for this). Maybe MTV has realised we viewers think this season is shit because their new casting focuses are...interesting to say the least ?: http://www.mtv.com/casting-calls/fluid and http://www.mtv.com/casting-calls/twins

Imagine if they got sexually fluid twins. That'd probably be the producers' ultimate wet dream. 

Screenshot_20181016-161152_Chrome.jpg

This was bound to happen. You can't have a dating show like this with young people these days and they are all straight. This just can't be!

All these people need are things to make the choices more complicated.

2 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Cosigned. I don't think Cali was on drugs - she just wanted to flaunt and go wild in Tomas' face. Which, I mean...ok. I'm not exactly sure why she was mad at him. All he said was he liked her enough to want to date her outside the game and didn't really give a shit about the producers' silly match formula. Don't know how she got "fuck you, I'm doing my own thing" out of that. The entire cast was obviously really, really drunk at that party, but Cali especially. She acts like a rebellious 15-year-old who claims to be in love with every boy she dates for three weeks.

All the aggressive jackhammering dry humping was so embarrassing. Suddenly everyone wants to fuck Cali on the spot because she's...grinding on dudes? So is everyone else! I don't know why she suddenly became irresistible to every man at that party to the point where they forgot their current girlfriends were right next to them. Just shift your dick six inches to the left and grind it on the ass you're supposed to, it will feel the same.

Sam definitely flew out of nowhere shrieking and going berserk on Cali for touching Danny. I understand being upset and talking to her about it, but that was a total overreaction and made her look unstable. I think she was trying to impress Bria. Also, I shudder at the thought of liking anything about Bria, but I do enjoy that her style of comforting people involves yelling at them 5 inches from their face about how they're being a moron and embarrassing themselves (pot meet kettle), yet somehow in a weirdly affectionate and supportive way where you can tell she actually cares about them. 

Morgan's complete lack of self-esteem just makes me sad. Zak invents new lows for himself every week.

I think some if the guys were just caught up in change. Usually Cali is quiet but now she's just wild and free. That will catch some dudes attention and it really only caught a few dudes attention. The guys you would expect it too.

Sam went nuts because it was her best friend in the house grinding on her man, she was drunk and she has severe issues with trusting dudes. I doubt it had anything to do with Bria. No one is even thinking about her when she isn't crazy over Zak.

Episode 12:

"Caught on Kiss Cam"

Kwasi and Jasmine's connection is put in jeopardy when a familiar foe makes a move on their relationship; power couples try to make new connections.

Airs October 17, 2018.

Does it occur to any of these idiots that the little spinner may be rigged and the producers may change matches as the show goes on just to make it successful? If the producers see two that are getting along pretty well and it’s coming to the end of the season, what’s stopping them from saying, yeah let’s just say they’re a match. I can’t believe that the date spinner thing just randomly picked Tevin and Ugly, or whatever her name is. Funny how the best looking kid in the house was matched with the ugliest girl with the worst attitude. And he’s all meditation and zen. Whatever. 

• Love 2

Morgan, you lost me! If you are that horny and have that little respect for yourself, there are 10 other guys in the house.  Zak must have some magic penis the way these women are willing to have sex with him.  All I can see when I look at him is a walking STD.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Morgan, you lost me! If you are that horny and have that little respect for yourself, there are 10 other guys in the house.  Zak must have some magic penis the way these women are willing to have sex with him.  All I can see when I look at him is a walking STD.

He literally bumped into her, pointed at the BBR, and she went in happily.  Like when I want my dog to go in her crate at night, I point to the crate and she goes in.  I just, I can't feel sorry for Morgan.

10 hours ago, Nowhere said:

Does it occur to any of these idiots that the little spinner may be rigged and the producers may change matches as the show goes on just to make it successful? If the producers see two that are getting along pretty well and it’s coming to the end of the season, what’s stopping them from saying, yeah let’s just say they’re a match.

That's an interesting thought but not what happens, historically.  If you wait until the end of the season, write down the perfect match pairs and go back to watch each matchup ceremony, you'll see the # of beams at each ceremony reflects the actual number of perfect matches sitting together.      

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Drogo said:

That's an interesting thought but not what happens, historically.  If you wait until the end of the season, write down the perfect match pairs and go back to watch each matchup ceremony, you'll see the # of beams at each ceremony reflects the actual number of perfect matches sitting together.      

I'm pretty sure with TV shows that have a prize they have an official on-set to stop any producer hi jinks...or so UnReal told me.

And again Lewis makes me laugh.. "ya'll aren't tired of drinking?"

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ProphecyGrrl said:

I'm pretty sure with TV shows that have a prize they have an official on-set to stop any producer hi jinks...or so UnReal told me.

And again Lewis makes me laugh.. "ya'll aren't tired of drinking?"

He made me laugh to...and I agree.  They drink A LOT! 

Oh Morgan. But she is right, why the double standard? 

Kwazi, that reaction is quite scary. A bit over the top.  

I still think a beam is Andrew and blonde girl and another is Moe and Morgan. I have no idea who could be Asia's match.  It was nice to see Brett call her out on her bs, and boy she hated it!

• Love 1
On 10/18/2018 at 1:21 PM, Cherry Cola said:

He made me laugh to...and I agree.  They drink A LOT! 

Oh Morgan. But she is right, why the double standard? 

Kwazi, that reaction is quite scary. A bit over the top.  

I still think a beam is Andrew and blonde girl and another is Moe and Morgan. I have no idea who could be Asia's match.  It was nice to see Brett call her out on her bs, and boy she hated it!

I think Morgan and everyone should be able to sleep with whoever they want. I think the problem is, and what they were trying to get at, is Morgan acts like that's all she wants at this point from him is his dick but she still isn't talking to anyone else either. People don't believe her. That's been the problem all season is people being stuck on one person no matter what's going on. They literally have nothing to do in the house all day. How does everyone not know everyone else inside and out at this point?

Also, Morgan can get hers but she is making her look like a damn idiot. He can do whatever he wants and make her look how he wants but he still gets laid. It makes her look pathetic no matter what her rationale is. Go bang any of the other dudes. There has to  be other guys there she finds attractive or attractive enough. 

Kwasi is a damn child. No control over his emotions. Him and Jasmine have bonded for a few days and he's acting like he caught his wife cheating. 

I probably say this every season but I will call the biggest piece of bullshit if these guys win. They don't even seem to be tracking their moves week to week enough to make a last minute strategy. Let's drink and party!

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Kwasi is a damn child. No control over his emotions. Him and Jasmine have bonded for a few days and he's acting like he caught his wife cheating. 

How many days ago was he trying to lure Kayla away? 

13 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

I probably say this every season but I will call the biggest piece of bullshit if these guys win. They don't even seem to be tracking their moves week to week enough to make a last minute strategy. Let's drink and party!

TOTALLY!  I think there has only been one season that didn't win so far?  These dummies are worse than that group was.

• Love 4

I can’t tell if Kwasi is really as untethered as he seems or if he’s just trying to pave his way to an MTV career, but what woman in her right mind would want to be with someone who can’t control his anger any  better than him. He actually appears almost psychotically angry over the slightest thing. You were with Jasmine about 3 hours, she doesn’t owe you anything!

• Love 2

I love how they were all hype wishing for more beams...they had a bunch of random ass selections - more beams wouldn't have helped them only confuse them, lol. 

Morgan can sleep with whoever she wants to sleep with but giving it up to the one person that's walked all of your and has easily disregarded you plenty of times is showing little respect for yourself. I don't think the house buys that Morgan is suddenly over Zak but it would have helped her case if she was interacting with the other guys and trying to figure out who could be her match if not Zak. That said, many people in that house have little room to talk. Bria shouldn't be talking about having self-respect and Asia shouldn't talk period. Bitch always sitting up on her soapbox while she ain't got a damn clue who her match could be. Glad Brett called her out. I would hate to be her perfect match. 

Lewis is right about Jasmine and Kwazi. We know Kwazi is all about himself but Jasmine pretty much inferred the same about herself. She liked Kwazi because he showed effort. She could have found a lot of guys who would make effort if she made an effort to. She just wanted to sit there, be pretty and think all the boys were going to knock down her door to be with her. She was crying for her own ego, not because she was hurt and not because she hurt him. And speaking of him, what a childish lunatic. He latched on to the first girl that showed him any kind of attention and now man thinks he's in love and deserves loyalty after 3 days of talking with someone. He was being a total hypocrite about the whole thing. 

• Love 4

Episode 13:

"This Is Nuts-a"

Brett is put on the hot seat when he second guesses his feelings for Nutsa. The house is in crisis mode as they scramble to figure out the perfect matches.

Airs October 24, 2018.

Why are they even still talking about winning the money? 9 weeks with 4 beams and you think you're going to pair 7 new couples the last week just because you sat around and cried about your past traumas together? Sure, Jan.

It's BS that they have to blow their last truth booth on Brett/Nutsa when they could've answered this question weeks ago. The fate button has ruined this season.

Finally, screen time for Andrew and that blonde girl! Not digging Andrew's Kwasi-style Hulk rage blowout, but he was actually cute with Calli.

For a second, I was convinced Zak & Jasmine would end his apology with a make out.

These idiots would have fared a lot better had they done all the half-assed speed dating Week 1 and not, what, two nights before the last beam ceremony? I did enjoy that Brett & Bria's apparently involved at least six pints of Ben & Jerry's. Now that's my kind of casual date!

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Why are they even still talking about winning the money? 9 weeks with 4 beams and you think you're going to pair 7 new couples the last week just because you sat around and cried about your past traumas together? Sure, Jan.

It's BS that they have to blow their last truth booth on Brett/Nutsa when they could've answered this question weeks ago. The fate button has ruined this season.

Finally, screen time for Andrew and that blonde girl! Not digging Andrew's Kwasi-style Hulk rage blowout, but he was actually cute with Calli.

For a second, I was convinced Zak & Jasmine would end his apology with a make out.

These idiots would have fared a lot better had they done all the half-assed speed dating Week 1 and not, what, two nights before the last beam ceremony? I did enjoy that Brett & Bria's apparently involved at least six pints of Ben & Jerry's. Now that's my kind of casual date!

That's the thing. I'm almost positive that every fate had a match in there. At least, most of them. Let's say Brett and Nutsa are a match. They handed them that match and they ran from it. They could have used it better.

I've said this shit since season 1. Everyone sit together. Go around and Express what you are looking for. What you put on your profile. Insecurities and desires. Answer honestly. Work from there. Fuck who you want to fuck after the show.

Has there ever been as big of a waste of space on this show than Lauren? From any season?

• Love 4

I'll be sad when this trainwreck is over. They are a group of dysfunctional morons, but least they're entertaining. If they get all 10 beams next week, then this shit is rigged. 

I hope they go back to having challenges next season, because the random date selector thing is boooooring. 

• Love 4

I’m afraid that asking a bunch of 20 year olds on a reality show what they are looking for in a relationship will only get you the cliched answers they all give. Let’s face it, if you are on a reality show you are not , looking for”someone who enjoys family time”; “ someone who appreciates honesty”or whatever other trite answers they always give. They are looking for a way to brand themselves or get on yet another reality show. The money is also an incentive.Finding a permanent relationship, not so much.

Edited by Caseysgirl

I fell asleep during the most recent episode. Did they have a match-up ceremony and get more than 4 lights? I vaguely remember NutsaBrett being "chosen" by "Fate" to go on a date? 

5 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I’m afraid that asking a bunch of 20 year olds on a reality show what they are looking for in a relationship will only get you the cliched answers they all give. Let’s face it, if you are on a reality show you are not , looking for”someone who enjoys family time”; “ someone who appreciates honesty”or whatever other trite answers they always give. They are looking for a way to brand themselves or get on yet another reality show. The money is also an incentive.Finding a permanent relationship, not so much.

They need to make this show for 30somethings. I'd find it more relevant/interesting to someone like myself.

43 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I fell asleep during the most recent episode. Did they have a match-up ceremony and get more than 4 lights? I vaguely remember NutsaBrett being "chosen" by "Fate" to go on a date? 

Still stuck at four! Brett and Nutsa standing in the truth booth is our cliffhanger ending.

• Love 1

What was that supposed to be? Everyone was trying to outdo themselves to have a sad story to tell about how in their 20 something years of life they’ve learned to not trust anyone. Suck it up, kids. You’ve got a long,long time to be disappointed in love,if you give up now, you’ll be very lonely old people.

• Love 4
On 10/27/2018 at 6:37 PM, Caseysgirl said:

What was that supposed to be? Everyone was trying to outdo themselves to have a sad story to tell about how in their 20 something years of life they’ve learned to not trust anyone. Suck it up, kids. You’ve got a long,long time to be disappointed in love,if you give up now, you’ll be very lonely old people.

Yup, the sudden outpouring of sad, sad stories seemed like producer hijinks to me so when they miraculously win the money they can say they opened their little famewhore hearts.

• Love 2

Does this show not fall under game show laws where rigging a game is illegal? 

I dont think these people are ever given wins but the reality is that usually they have a better eye for who the matches are and they sit on it until towards the end.

With season, they haven't even done that. It's not like they have 7 matches down and they need to figure out the rest. They know basically jack shit.

Please dont win!

15 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Does this show not fall under game show laws where rigging a game is illegal? 

I dont think these people are ever given wins but the reality is that usually they have a better eye for who the matches are and they sit on it until towards the end.

With season, they haven't even done that. It's not like they have 7 matches down and they need to figure out the rest. They know basically jack shit.

Please dont win!

I think the game show laws apply to favoring one contestant over another. Since this is a group effort, i’m not sure those specific laws apply. And really, there’s no law that could stop the producers from paying them more than their per diems as a bonus for any reason.

I believe making the Brett/Nutsa match available twice over 10 tries seems like at least a nudge in that direction. But this cast is basically stumbling around in the dark.

Based on the information given by the beam and truth booth ceremonies to date, there are only four possible solutions to the game:

Solution 1:  Zak & Kayla, Tevin & Kenya, Kwasi & Bria, Brett & Nutsa, Cam & Morgan, Tomas & Lauren, Shamoy & Maria, Andrew & Samantha, Moe & Jasmine, Daniel & Cali, Lewis & Asia.

The next three solutions have the following couples in common: Zak & Morgan, Tevin & Kenya, Kwasi & Asia, Brett & Bria, Tomas & Lauren, Shamoy & Maria, Andrew & Samantha, Moe & Kayla.

The remaining possible couple combinations that complete the solutions are:

Solution 2:  Cam & Jasmine, Daniel & Cali, Lewis & Nutsa.

Solution 3:  Cam & Nutsa, Daniel & Cali, Lewis & Jasmine.

Solution 4:  Cam & Nutsa, Daniel & Jasmine, Lewis & Cali.

It would seem that, of the four possible solutions given above, Solution 1 is the most probable.

^^^^

There are 5 possible solutions according to the very reliable website areuthe.blogspot.com

If B/N are a match, there will still be 2 possible solutions. If they are not, there will be 3 possible solutions, but Morgan/Zak will be confirmed.

Edited by Amy Beth

Episode 14:

"It All Comes Down to This"

Asia attempts to sabotage Sam's relationship with Daniel; the house gets one final chance to win love and money and an extra day to deal with the fallout.

Airs November 7, 2018.

Just now, OnceSane said:

Asia attempts to sabotage Sam's relationship with Daniel; the house gets one final chance to win love and money and an extra day to deal with the fallout.

One would imagine that winning wouldn't have a fallout to deal with.  No shock there.  

Yeah, we all believe that there was no production interference.When you see Bria and Cam as a match?  And I just know you will all end up always being friends. Until you oppose each other on the Challenge or one of you gets pregnant and crossover to “Teen Mom”.

• Love 2

This show is such horseshit. 

At the very least, these people know pretty much who the matches are after a while and just push it to the end. At the most, the whole process is bullshit.

• Love 1

At least Morgan dumped Zak. And him kissing Bria goodbye 20 mins later.....eyeroll!

Nothing sums up this show better than these doofuses finding their perfect matches and celebrating by having sex with the person they actually like.

Kwasi continues to redefine douchebag with his last minute move on Maria.

I liked Andrew better when he was featured less. Really, you're Christian Grey? Sure, buddy. That would only impress a dopey oversexed 21-year-old like Calli.

Maybe Asia will shut the fuck up and mind her business now that she finally got dicked down by Lewis.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I liked Andrew better when he was featured less. Really, you're Christian Grey? Sure, buddy. That would only impress a dopey oversexed 21-year-old like Calli.

LOL!!! I forgot about that.  So much lame.

• Love 1

I’m telling you, they cast for personalities, make them fill out piles of paperwork and promptly feed it all through the shredder. The match-ups are either obvious (Kenya going for a clone of her ex) or random (nature is amazing!).

• Love 4