Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Are You The One?

Paige looked spectacular in the red dress at the final ceremony. 

I am so looking forward to a reunion. I hope there is a reunion!

Edited by TresGatos · Reason: Added a thought.

14 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

Paige looked spectacular in the red dress at the final ceremony. 

I am so looking forward to a reunion. I hope there is a reunion!

Sadly, it does not seem that there will be a reunion. For some reason they're having one for ex on the beach but not this show which I find surprising, as I feel that ayto is slightly more popular. I'm sad because the reunion is usually the best episode by far. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I'm new to this show, and came here for the queer thing, but I found it strangely entertaining. Much more entertaining however is reading up on the candidates twitters, instagrams and so on about what really happened. Mindboggling, but also logical that everything is differend behind the scenes.

Also, I feel like I should drop this article here. It is very good: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/natalieadler/mtv-are-you-the-one-queer-dating-reality-tv-bisexual

I mean, good for them for winning, but I still found the whole perfect match thing to be a bit silly. Half the couples who ended up being a perfect match didn't even talk to or seem to really like each other before process of elimination dictated they should be together, and then all of a sudden they're all over each other. A lot of it just rang false.

Since there apparently isn't going to be a reunion, does anyone know if any of the "perfect matches" are actually still together? I see from above that Remy is with Paige now.

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe said:

Since there apparently isn't going to be a reunion, does anyone know if any of the "perfect matches" are actually still together? 

There was a reunion. It's on youtube. It's over 2 hours. I've only watched the first hour so far. It's hard to follow.

Remy and Paige are a couple and living together. Jonathan teased that him and Basit will be talking about their status in an upcoming youtube video. Kai/Danny are not together. Kai/Jenna are not together. Kai is dating a woman not from the show.

That's all I got from what I watched so far.

• Like 1

Also, amber and nour are in a relationship but not a serious/committed one from what I gathered. Come on amber! You can do so much better than nour. 

I just finished the season! I'm glad they won the money.

Apparently, Basit was flirting in Remy's inbox on Instagram and tried to get Remy to cheat.  I was surprised at hearing a few hook ups that the show got rid of (Remy/Kari, Danny with Jenna and Kai, Remy with Amber and Justin in the last episode). I wonder if they did that in every season.

14 hours ago, VelvetDreaming said:

I was surprised at hearing a few hook ups that the show got rid of (Remy/Kari, Danny with Jenna and Kai, Remy with Amber and Justin in the last episode). I wonder if they did that in every season.

They do.  Every season the cast talks about the multitudes of hookups which were never shown.

• Sad 1

On 9/15/2019 at 1:44 PM, Treehugger9 said:

Also, amber and nour are in a relationship but not a serious/committed one from what I gathered. Come on amber! You can do so much better than nour. 

Agree! Nour is such a shallow, mean girl. I thought people grew out of that behaviour in their teens.