Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Welcome to the Jungle

• Start Topic

City people!

Where I live (rural), people regularly post trail cam videos of wildlife to the local forums, and it's always along the lines of "look what awesome creature I saw on my camera!"

You CAN (and definitely should!) keep raccoons out of the house, though. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I loved this episode. Grover was great. "Now let's see why I'm not allowed to watch Euphoria". I was expecting them to back slowly into the house, not trap the kitty mountain lion. That was smart thinking.

I am the meme "my last words will be: here kitty kitty". If anyone missed the viral OK Dept. of Wildlife Twitter thread you can check out the greats via Imgur

• Like 5
1 hour ago, theredhead77 said:

I loved this episode. Grover was great. "Now let's see why I'm not allowed to watch Euphoria". I was expecting them to back slowly into the house, not trap the kitty mountain lion. That was smart thinking.

I am the meme "my last words will be: here kitty kitty". If anyone missed the viral OK Dept. of Wildlife Twitter thread you can check out the greats via Imgur

I like and follow this account, and don’t like going outside, much less seeing wildlife. I agree, this was a great episode. 

12 hours ago, theredhead77 said:

Grover was great. "Now let's see why I'm not allowed to watch Euphoria".

"If this show is supposed to be about dragons, why is it all just ladies taking baths?"

Maybe he IS too young to watch if that's his attitude 😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I kinda wanted to see the mountain lion lying on the sidewalk in front of Calvin and Tina's place just lovin' and cheek rubbin' on Calvin's slipper like cats do, with all them watching from the front window.  This would infuriate Calvin, and crack Tina up.

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Phishbulb said:

"If this show is supposed to be about dragons, why is it all just ladies taking baths?"

Maybe he IS too young to watch if that's his attitude 😄

That is exactly the reaction I'd expect from someone's his age. 

30 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I kinda wanted to see the mountain lion lying on the sidewalk in front of Calvin and Tina's place just lovin' and cheek rubbin' on Calvin's slipper like cats do, with all them watching from the front window.  This would infuriate Calvin, and crack Tina up.

Rub the belleh!!!

• Love 2