Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Divorce Party Crashers

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

This is why I called bullshit on Rachel’s meltdown in the van. We saw him being verbally abusive to her before she was a cast member. Then there was the issue where James (supposedly) “bumped” her nose, not to mention the texts. 

Where there is smoke, there is fire. Rachel put up with him just to get a toehold on the show by playing a sad little innocent waif.

She had me fooled. Now I really can’t stand her, and hat’s off to Bravo for showing who she is.

Yeah, she was crying because she couldn’t believe how much abuse and humiliation she was willing to take publicly from James just to be on a cable Reality TV show.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 3/17/2023 at 1:22 AM, ZettaK said:

Watching reruns here and there on Bravo the last few days reminded me how horrible (and unaware) these people were/are. It was shocking the first time too. So, no, Raquel is not the most horrible by any means.

But she was obviously a good student of what it takes to “make it” on that show. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
On 3/18/2023 at 2:57 AM, HunterHunted said:

He once hired a camera crew to film him for a week. It was for a sizzle reel for a reality show about him and Emmett Furla Films. He kept pitching it. Obviously, there were no takers.

I would love to see that!

• LOL 2

Is this the closest we’ve gotten to Lala admitting she knew Randall was married and she was a mistress? Her cover story has always been she thought they were legally separated when they met. But the way she phrased it sounded to me like she knew she was his mistress for a while.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

Is this the closest we’ve gotten to Lala admitting she knew Randall was married and she was a mistress? Her cover story has always been she thought they were legally separated when they met. But the way she phrased it sounded to me like she knew she was his mistress for a while.

LaLa knew. She always knew. They's why she reacted that way to what Raquchel said.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

James and Raquel’s relationship makes me really uncomfortable. Every time anyone talks about it I have more questions. It seems very dark and I don’t think we know the extent of what went on.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
On 3/17/2023 at 9:16 AM, albarino said:

Katie, for a weekend that was supposed to be about you, you seemed quite school-marmish.  I wouldn't want to hang out with you either.

What a bunch of bores!  If having some drinks and eating leftovers when you got home was the cardinal sin that these witches made it out to be, I'd rather hang with Rachel any day.

What was up with the matching skirts that Katie and Lala wore to the country bar.  Was anyone else in costume?  They looked like fools.  

Lala is vulgar, plain and simple.  Those guys weren't the least bit interested in joining that boring crew - total set-up or they wanted to be on camera.  I also was dying last episode how Katie kept going on about "cute boys" and the one who she reeled in (not really) looked like a reject from Napoleon Dynamite.  She can't muster up enough energy to chase "cute boys".

Lala - how can you even sit there with a straight face, you being the definition of both a hypocrite and a side chick.

Interesting on how split everyone is about Kristina Kelly.  I thought she was a snob and a bore. 

I'm amazed at how these girls acted like Oliver was God's gift to women!!  Is he?  I'd say he's average AT BEST and certainly no one that would command the kind of attention they were giving him.     

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

James and Raquel’s relationship makes me really uncomfortable. Every time anyone talks about it I have more questions. It seems very dark and I don’t think we know the extent of what went on.

Silence and intimidation are an abuser’s friends. That relationship gave me very bad vibes from the start, and if Ally is laboring under the delusion that she will “save” James…sigh. Second verse, same as the first: James has to quit drinking and doing whatever else he is doing. Period, full stop. But he has to want to, and he’s given no sign that he wants to. I imagine a lot of his rage toward Rachel was because she gave him an ultimatum. I don’t find his issues to be the least bit entertaining, and sad to say, I’m beginning to feel the same about where this season is going.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

What a bunch of bores!  If having some drinks and eating leftovers when you got home was the cardinal sin that these witches made it out to be, I'd rather hang with Rachel any day.

What was up with the matching skirts that Katie and Lala wore to the country bar.  Was anyone else in costume?  They looked like fools.  

Lala is vulgar, plain and simple.  Those guys weren't the least bit interested in joining that boring crew - total set-up or they wanted to be on camera.  I also was dying last episode how Katie kept going on about "cute boys" and the one who she reeled in (not really) looked like a reject from Napoleon Dynamite.  She can't muster up enough energy to chase "cute boys".

Lala - how can you even sit there with a straight face, you being the definition of both a hypocrite and a side chick.

Interesting on how split everyone is about Kristina Kelly.  I thought she was a snob and a bore. 

I'm amazed at how these girls acted like Oliver was God's gift to women!!  Is he?  I'd say he's average AT BEST and certainly no one that would command the kind of attention they were giving him.     

To me the gals were hitting all the divorce party cliches:

Resort hotel ✔️

Drinking ✔️

Pinata effigy of the ex ✔️

Picking up men at the bar ✔️

Slumber party ✔️

Getting into a fight, with somebody packing up and leaving ✔️

Trying too hard to be happy ✔️

TBH, I was bored with it all after Rachel and Charli left.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Silence and intimidation are an abuser’s friends. That relationship gave me very bad vibes from the start, and if Ally is laboring under the delusion that she will “save” James…sigh. Second verse, same as the first: James has to quit drinking and doing whatever else he is doing. Period, full stop. But he has to want to, and he’s given no sign that he wants to. I imagine a lot of his rage toward Rachel was because she gave him an ultimatum. I don’t find his issues to be the least bit entertaining, and sad to say, I’m beginning to feel the same about where this season is going.

I want to preface this by saying it is in no way meant as an excuse for Raquel’s behavior only an attempt to understand how we got here. After years of being called a drunken slut by James to defect from his own problems and then trying a failing to be a fun single girl and then this Girls Trip where to Raquel it seemed like she was being called a drunken slut over kind of nothing again and this time by girls who are supposed to be in her corner…she went back to LA thinking “Fine. I’m a drunken slut and I’m going to go act like it!”

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Pinata effigy of the ex ✔️

You got me, I just spit out my perrier.

12 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I want to preface this by saying it is in no way meant as an excuse for Raquel’s behavior only an attempt to understand how we got here. After years of being called a drunken slut by James to defect from his own problems and then trying a failing to be a fun single girl and then this Girls Trip where to Raquel it seemed like she was being called a drunken slut over kind of nothing again and this time by girls who are supposed to be in her corner…she went back to LA thinking “Fine. I’m a drunken slut and I’m going to go act like it!”

Hey, why not?  Nothing wrong with being a drunken slut.  The key to being a celebrated drunken slut is to not sleep with friend's boyfriends, though.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

But she was obviously a good student of what it takes to “make it” on that show. 

She was!  I think Raquel wanted to be on the show.  She may or may not do her "Bambi" routine in her real life, but it worked for her here.  She was with James off and on in a few tv episodes until she graduated, then she moved in when she must have known what he was like.  She went with him to approach Lisa, but to work at VDP dogs rather than Sur, which Lisa was expecting.  She stuck up for James no matter how many people showed evidence that he had had sex with them, but then when James wasn't invited, or was "uninvited" to a party, she went without him if she could get an invite.  She softly chided him that when he behaved badly to these people, she didn't get invited to their events either.   She stood up to bullies like "Lala" by holding her ground and saying, "Don't call me stupid" without retaliating in any other way. She gave him The Ultimatum and it worked! Then suddenly James and TSandy orchestrate her big proposal; everyone decided they loved her ("She's as nice as Brittany!" they crowed 😄) and the season finale was her destination engagement party.  Everyone was loving her, and even loving James, and certainly loving Buttons.  If she were smarter she would have done a whole other season of wedding planning/being abused before dumping him.  But by the time of the reunion she had dumped him; he was crying and obviously brokenhearted and still in love with her.  She says she's been led astray by "living the LA life" but really need to get back to her roots and her desire to be an OT for handicapped kids.  Meanwhile James went out and found a new hottie as fast as he could so that he could "beat" Rachel by being happier/better than her when the show started up again!  She's now thinking that everyone loves her, she can do as she pleases, but she's not "in" enough to just date random men - she's got to stay in the VDR crowd to stay the star of the show!  Her problem is that while she knew what it took to "make it" on the show, and even the patience to wait it out, it remains to be seen if she has what it takes to STAY on the show.  If she can keep TSandy as her boyfriend then maybe she can.  If not then she's probably done for.  

9 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

Lala is vulgar, plain and simple. 

Thank you!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I forgot about this but Rachel broke up with James ON CAMERA, AT THE REUNION! Why did she wait for that moment? So all eyes would be on her and she would be the talk of the reunion. She's been thirsty from day one and what she did to James there was deplorable. 

They are all deplorable. Every one of them. Ariana had her moments, too. You don't want to be married, you don't want kids all the while knowing your boyfriend does. You let some nasty dirty chick (Lala) go down on you with cameras on and your boyfriend driving the car. Did she deserve the humiliation of Scandoval? Of course not. Was she sweet, loving, devoted Ariana? Of course not. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

AND James was pretty decent and humble, for him, about being broken up with in public.  But THEN she brings up that they hadn't been having sex, and he was surprised and hurt by that.  James gives worse than he gets so I can't feel too bad for him, but she wasn't so sweet there either.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, princelina said:

AND James was pretty decent and humble, for him, about being broken up with in public. 

His punk ass couldn't call her fat so he didn't know what to say right away.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I forgot about this but Rachel broke up with James ON CAMERA, AT THE REUNION! Why did she wait for that moment? So all eyes would be on her and she would be the talk of the reunion. She's been thirsty from day one and what she did to James there was deplorable. 

I thought that happened between the last day of filming and the day the filmed the reunion.

• Useful 1
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

They are all deplorable. Every one of them. Ariana had her moments, too. You don't want to be married, you don't want kids all the while knowing your boyfriend does. You let some nasty dirty chick (Lala) go down on you with cameras on and your boyfriend driving the car. Did she deserve the humiliation of Scandoval? Of course not. Was she sweet, loving, devoted Ariana? Of course not. 

Wasn't she up front about that? I don't remember her hiding that from Tom, but I could be remembering wrong.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, greyflannel said:

Wasn't she up front about that? I don't remember her hiding that from Tom, but I could be remembering wrong.

She was so why did she stay with him? She knew he wanted a family and marriage.  Yeah, he could have left her before cheating on her, all I'm saying is Ariana didn't help the situation with her disapproval of the things he wanted. Neither of them were on the same page as to what they wanted out of life. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

I thought that happened between the last day of filming and the day the filmed the reunion.

Yeah, they both announced to the rest of the cast during the reunion filming that they had broken up, but this was not news to James. Her dad was coming right after filming to help her move out, and James was going to go say goodbye to the dog. Rachel did hand the ring back to James then, but she was only wearing it so they could make their big announcement on camera. It had apparently just happened that week though since I forget whether it was Sandoval or someone else, but they were like, “We just went to Disneyland together 3 days ago?!?” I think they were mostly broken up by that point, but, yes, James and Raquel did specifically wait a few days just so they could tell the cast, “their closest friends,” on camera.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Raquel gave him back his ring during the reunion.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 3/20/2023 at 3:41 PM, Kiki620 said:

i was trying to post this but having internet issues--- I think it is clearly the magic of reality tv a la BRAVO that lo and behold- who is the waiter but the very offspring of a RH.  No, not set up at all.   tee hee

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
On 3/20/2023 at 2:01 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yeah, she was crying because she couldn’t believe how much abuse and humiliation she was willing to take publicly from James just to be on a cable Reality TV show.

and of course she allowed James to pay for everything.  Maybe it wasn’t James at all.  Perhaps she already had her eyes set on Sandavol.  Raquel and James broke up in December 2021.  The reunion was filmed in January 2022.  They were kissing at Coachella in April 2022.  I’m just saying….,

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
On 3/16/2023 at 6:20 PM, heatherchandler said:

I loathe Kristina Kelly.  She was mean to Kristen.  She is a mean girl and always up Stassi's ass.

I don't like Charli but at least she mocked Kristina and somewhat stood up for Raquel when Lala and the other jerks were making fun of her.

That Kristina girl needs to give it up. She has pathetically been trying to make herself relevant for years and it ain’t working. She is a nasty unlikeable piece of work. 

And as a woman, I’m gonna need Layla to top speaking for me. I’m good. Don’t really wanna be lumped in a woman with the likes of you. 

And yes Lala, it is relevant that you slept with Raquel’s boyfriend while they were together. Being drunk is not an excuse for bad behavior. And there is no statute of limitations on sleeping with another girls man. Youre proving that you are the ho you are trying to claim Raquel is now (for making out with a dude who totally looked into her). Not even close to being the same. Single Raquel kissing single Oliver is not the same as in-a-relationship Lala banging in-a-relationship James. 

And Katie, give it up. You initiated a divorce from your husband. You don’t get to light anyone he kisses on fire. Idiot. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
On 3/21/2023 at 4:00 PM, greyflannel said:

The three of them were in the car, LaLa and Sandoval were in the front seats, Ariana was alone in back.  LaLa said she just wanted to get in the back with Ariana and eat her cookie.  So that is what she did and Tom seemed okay with it and he outed the whole thing to the guys a day or do later.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

I watched part of the rerun tonight. LaLa is the very last woman on Earth who should lecture someone on morality.  I found it interesting that at Schwartz's party, Schemer said there were eight people there before Raquchel and Charli joined the six of them unexpectantly. Was her comment misplaced in time via editing? 

BTW, Britany and Jax are showing up WWHL. I couldn't help but notice how large her faux fun bags are.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, Emmeline said:

and of course she allowed James to pay for everything.  Maybe it wasn’t James at all.  Perhaps she already had her eyes set on Sandavol.  Raquel and James broke up in December 2021.  The reunion was filmed in January 2022.  They were kissing at Coachella in April 2022.  I’m just saying….,

On tonight's episode, it was revealed that a guy who was at Ariana's pool party was the one who kissed Raquel at Coachella last April. The guy looked a lot like Schwartz. I don't doubt though that Raquel had her eyes set on Sandoval (and others). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 3/21/2023 at 12:22 PM, princelina said:

AND James was pretty decent and humble, for him, about being broken up with in public.  But THEN she brings up that they hadn't been having sex, and he was surprised and hurt by that.  James gives worse than he gets so I can't feel too bad for him, but she wasn't so sweet there either.

The thing that confused me about that was that she said they stopped having sex right after the rage texts.  But the rage texts were before she gave him the "stop drinking" ultimatum.  After he did stop drinking, I remember her gleefully telling the other girls that the sex was so much better.  I think she did a talking head about it too.  But then at the reunion she said they hadn't had sex at all since the rage texts, which doesn't make any sense.  

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, Mstk3000 said:

The thing that confused me about that was that she said they stopped having sex right after the rage texts.  But the rage texts were before she gave him the "stop drinking" ultimatum.  After he did stop drinking, I remember her gleefully telling the other girls that the sex was so much better.  I think she did a talking head about it too.  But then at the reunion she said they hadn't had sex at all since the rage texts, which doesn't make any sense.  

I think she wanted him to appear in a bad light. And she lied either before, or during that reunion.

• Like 4
18 hours ago, Mstk3000 said:

I hate to defend Rachel but I think that was sort of a miscommunication. When I watched it I remember thinking what she was trying to say was that their sex life took a nose dive  after the rage texts and never fully got back on track. But everyone else thought she meant they stopped having sex then completely and she didn’t correct the so it stood. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I hate to defend Rachel but I think that was sort of a miscommunication. When I watched it I remember thinking what she was trying to say was that their sex life took a nose dive  after the rage texts and never fully got back on track. But everyone else thought she meant they stopped having sex then completely and she didn’t correct the so it stood. 

But she still stayed with him for years after the rage texts. 

• Like 2
(edited)

I *can’t* when Raquel is having a panic attack & they give her sparkling water and she chugs it. I love sparkling water but I sip it; I feel like if I chugged it it would either squirt out my nose or make me die coughing!

also I looked up the Napoleon Suite at Vegas Paris and it was approximately 7k a night but LVP probs got it for nothing.

On the other hand, Casa Havasu is $380 per night, which is damn good for six bedrooms!  

Edited by teapot
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1