Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Divorce Party Crashers

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

WWHL. Katy clarified that the lightning bolt necklaces are TomTom swag, not a Tom and Raquel thing.

But maybe Tom & Raquel turned it into a Tom/Raquel "thing" because it would escape notice yet be their special "signal" to each other - as they privately carried on.  How cute?!  YUCK. (To each couple, their own, though.)

Katie is stupid - or naive - so I wouldn't expect her to be clued in. She was pretty vague & uninformative on WWHL - she probably doesn't know as much as she wants people to think she knows.  She said she only talks to Schwartz about the dogs - clearly, she wants to remain "friends." He wants to (or has or will) move on.  IF he knew about Sandoval & Raquel, he didn't tell her squat. And she surely knew nothing about it in Lake Havasu where Tom/Raquel were hurtling toward or already in a relationship.

All of the VP folks seem pretty gobsmacked & clueless -- but now trying to imply that since they were on the scene, they knew more.  Probably didn't & don't - but now looking to profit - attentionwise or moneywise - but  sideswiped & didn't suspect so they've got little to report & can't clarify. 

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, realityplease said:

She was pretty vague & uninformative on WWHL - she probably doesn't know as much as she wants people to think she knows. 

Katie knows a lot more than what she shared last night. It appeared to me like she received direction on what she could/could not reveal. She spoke cautiously and continually looked at Andy for direction on how forthcoming he wanted her to be. He even nodded in approval when she mentioned something would be covered at the reunion.

I also noticed that he seemed to get annoyed at one point with Danny Pellegrino for sharing too many details. 

Trying to keep the suspense going through the season and into the reunion.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, realityplease said:

Yes - I don't think she was so drunk she couldn't remember.  Saying she was THAT drunk was double-edged - an excuse for her earlier behavior with Oliver & her later insult to Lala.  But I have to say, perching on the bed with food in hand & expecting that coven of witches to be cordial to her is a staggering misunderstanding of what these folks are about - which is petty, backstabbing & totally phony when trying to show concern for her.  And conversely, they totally misjudged her ability to act without any regard whatsoever for any of them.

It was noticeable (now that we're looking for such things) how wide & excited Sandoval eyes got when she approached their table on boys night.  She wasn't framed in that scene, but was earlier shown entering the venue & walking towards them.  The delight on his face (at something) was apparent.  Now we know WHY.

I absolutely noticed Tom’s facial expressions when Raquel showed up. I read somewhere that this is when the affair started. 
Lauren is so intolerable with her I’m the queen of everything attitude and her judgmental proclamations. She is the worst. She and Katie and whoever that other one is are definitely shining examples of high school mean girls who never grew up. I hope Lauren does end up with the totally obnoxious asshole Kennedy. They deserve each other. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Random thoughts after watching this episode:

If true,  Rachel’s claim about what James said about her dad and wife is disgusting.  But honestly knowing what we know with his misogynistic history, I am 100% not surprised.  I mean, this is the same guy that spit on Kristen’s door during a fight.  He is gross.  Run, Ally, run!!!  

Lala saying that her cheating was basically justified because it was six years ago and she was drinking was making me side eye her like no other!   I would respect Lala a lot more if she just came out and said “Hey guess what!   I wanted to get with Rand cause of clout, money, status, and he turned out to be a douche, but I’m gonna keep it moving!”  This faux outrage on her part about how she didn’t realize he wasn’t what he seemed to be is so disingenuous and it makes her a hypocrite.  I don't want to side with Rachel on anything.  

That look that Tom gave Raquel when she walked in.  Wow.  It's so crazy watching this with what we know now.  It's literally written on their faces.  They really deserve each other.  

Edited by Marigold66
  • Like 15
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

Is it possible to change the title of this thread to the correct season? It’s season 10 not season 7. 

Lala, Katie, and Kristina were being awful to Rachel on that trip. If I didn’t know what was coming I would have felt bad for her. I almost did in spite of myself. Rachel turning out to be an awful person doesn’t in any way justify their actions. Lala, in particular, was on some undeserved high horse. Her excuses as to why what Rachel did was so much worse didn’t make any sense. Ugh, I hate that they’re making me have sympathy for Rachel. 

I know that it’s been reported that the affair between Sandoval and Rachel started at guy’s night but it’s clear from the way he looked at her that there was already something going on. Maybe they hadn’t gotten physical until that night but clearly there were already feelings. The flirtation, at the very least, had already began. They’re both such assholes. Ariana has been nothing but nice to Rachel (even going easy on her about the Schwartz thing when it’s clear she disapproves) and Rachel pays her back by sleeping with her partner of nine years the day after Ariana’s dog dies. Hopefully karma comes for them both. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, snarts said:

Trying to keep the suspense going through the season and into the reunion.

He really can relax about that - I'll be watching to see their stupid faces as they try to defend themselves.  If he wants to worry it should be about him doing a proper interview!!!

1 hour ago, Marigold66 said:

Lala saying that her cheating was basically justified because it was six years ago and she was drinking was making me side eye her like no other!   

Yeah if drinking is an excuse for bad behavior then everyone else is excused too.  Or is it only an excuse for "Lala"'s bad behavior?  She's the worst.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I wonder if that was Scandoval's real reaction to Raquchel entering the room or taken from another time? 

2 hours ago, snarts said:

I also noticed that he seemed to get annoyed at one point with Danny Pellegrino for sharing too many details. 

Who was he? 

1 hour ago, glowbug said:

Is it possible to change the title of this thread to the correct season? It’s season 10 not season 7. 

@Dirtybubbleneeds to edit the first comment in this thread to correct the title.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Jel said:

This is hard for me because I don’t know who to root for in the battle of Rachel vs Lauren 😑

At this point I am actively rooting for Raquel.  That is how much I hate Lala.

20 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Rachel does have dark skin under her eyes.  Particularly on the left eye. 

I like Kristina Kelly on the show.  She has such an honest down to earth vibe.  I wouldn’t mind seeing more of her.  I looked up her Instagram and she is the founder of a natural skincare brand named Heart Spring.  She is also pregnant and seems to be due soon.  Good for her!  Charlie take your nasty comments and go back to wherever you came from.

I loathe Kristina Kelly.  She was mean to Kristen.  She is a mean girl and always up Stassi's ass.

I don't like Charli but at least she mocked Kristina and somewhat stood up for Raquel when Lala and the other jerks were making fun of her.

19 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I

I was amused by Bravo's commercial supporting woman which featured some really bad examples from their shows.

That commercial celebrating "woman supporting women" which highlights all of the mean horrible things women have said to another ON BRAVO while fighting.  When it came on, I said out loud, "Jesus Christ!"

17 hours ago, princelina said:

Because "Lala" is a giant See You Next Tuesday.😄

I will never root for Lauren.  "Lala" is a fucking asshole and has been for years.  In addition to everything else - laughing at Rachel's star machine when she used to show off her "bahbah"?  Does Rachel give bjs for pjs?  They could be even on the skank-meter but "Lala" has been at it for longer and while I usually don't get too incensed by the actions of these vulgarians, I have always despised her.

And this is especially weird considering Ariana and Scheana are supposed to be BFFs, so it would seem natural to invite her.  

Haha I was thinking along the same lines but you said it so much better 😄

I must say I like Charlie much better in her "friend of"/"geezer commentator" role like she was 2 seasons ago about Jax 😁. "Sounds like 'Lala' wasn't chosen and is bitter" 😂

Thank you!  The woman who drank from a baby bottle is making fun of someone for having fun lights on a girls trip.  FUCK YOU LAUREN from UTAH!

Ariana doesn't actually care that it hurt Scheana, she just wanted to be on camera, on the trip.  I do feel bad for her for losing her dog though.

She was sooo bitter!

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, realityplease said:

Andy said on one of the WWHLs that this episode was not changed from what was originally intended to be aired.  But it ran over 1 hour in my area (1 hour & 15 minutes?) -- NOT the typical 1 hour episode.  I suspect the producers added minutes - whether to show more of the genesis of Rachel's Lake Havasu exit (made oh-so-convenient with Charli's arrival) or to move up the boys night arrival of Raquel & Sandoval's delighted face.  Andy probably lied that the episode was unchanged in light of the scandal.

He also said it would be very revealing. (But not in what way.) That's true given Sandoval's expressions when Raquel & Charli crashed the boys night that probably took place last Sept. given that the Oliver make-out session was revealed in early September.  If so, Ariana's at home grieving her dog's death & Sandoval is making the most of it by meeting up with Rachel & using the boys night as a convenient cover.  SCUM!!

Andy Cohen said it was a super sized episode, and it was. I also doubt that the show was not re-edited.

The VR cast was in Vegas in early August according to Oliver's IG. The date at the bottom is August 3rd. It seems Raquel was seen and filmed talking to Sandoval at the Mondrian after that. Scheana knew she was coming with Charli, and she told the others, or Sandoval knew, as well. The theory is that the affair started around that time. Raquel was angry at the women she didn't consider friends anymore, she included Ariana in that friend group, and had no problem going after Sandoval. They were friends, hanging out already anyway.

Screenshot_20230316_195408_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I wonder if that was Scandoval's real reaction to Raquchel entering the room or taken from another time? 

Who was he? 

@Dirtybubbleneeds to edit the first comment in this thread to correct the title.

Danny Pellegrino was the guest with Katie on Watch What Happens Live last night. 

And Katie either doesn't know too much, or most probably doesn't want to say because she said more is going to be discussed at the reunion in a couple of weeks.

6 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I noted that too. Also that he was the first to hug her when she and her friend "surprised" them at the boys night. 

I do think it's interesting that Raquel was actually a "heroine" edit this season. Boohoo, everyone's mean to me. Look at poor innocent me, who is just too naive to be doing any of this deliberately. It's only because we know what we know that we're seeing so much more than what she (and the editors at the time) were intending.

I would love to get the camera folk and editors drunk or under a truth serum to see if they actually did know before anyone else? Or had an inkling? Some of the confessionals seem very pointed and since we know the producers/cast film many of those much later? I'm wondering if there were suspicions by the editors/producers, thus the direction they took the story.

I don't doubt the camera crew noticed something going on between Sandoval and Raquel.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4

Although we are all on the Rachel hate train I have to say she really threw the best( and most truthful) shade at that POS Hobag Lala. It actually rendered Lala speechless a few times.  Lala's defenses are getting old and tired. I was an alcoholic when I fucked James and it was 6 yrs. ago so it was ok. I didn't know Randall was married, he told me he was in the process of divorce so didn't want to be on the show at the time because it would upset his kids. Shut up and stop with your excuses for being as terrible a human being as Rachel, Mistress Lala. 

Katie and Christina are best friends with Stassi so stands to reason they are such mean girls. Birds of a feather and all....

Lastly, for those who watched WWHL last night, what in the ever lovin' fuck was Katie wearing? See through sheer black skirt that showed her ass and puss in a thong. She just can not put herself together with style and never could. I saw the repulsive pics of it today. At least she was sitting down on the show. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
33 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Although we are all on the Rachel hate train I have to say she really threw the best( and most truthful) shade at that POS Hobag Lala. It actually rendered Lala speechless a few times.  Lala's defenses are getting old and tired. I was an alcoholic when I fucked James and it was 6 yrs. ago so it was ok. I didn't know Randall was married, he told me he was in the process of divorce so didn't want to be on the show at the time because it would upset his kids. Shut up and stop with your excuses for being as terrible a human being as Rachel, Mistress Lala. 

YES, this was damn satisfying.  Such a flipping hypocrite…she’s a clown.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
40 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

YES, this was damn satisfying.  Such a flipping hypocrite…she’s a clown.

I for one am not on the Raquel hate train. Is it a shitty thing she and Tom did? Yes. They should have come out and owned their affair to Arianna, who is probably the most likable person on this show, instead of sneaking around           But let’s face it, that’s not the mo of anyone on this show.  Or in real life for a lot of people. But I can’t really wrap my head around all the venom aimed at her on these boards and other social media sites. She’s always been the sweet one and the target for Laurens and James abuse. I can’t help but see her as fragile and damaged with little self esteem.  That couldn’t have been an act for all those years. Watching her stand up to Lauren in Vegas was the highlight of the show. Now Lauren, well she’s another story and she and dj idiot are two of the most horrible people on this show. I get pissed off watching them but they’re not important enough to me to hate them. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I for one am not on the Raquel hate train. Is it a shitty thing she and Tom did? Yes. They should have come out and owned their affair to Arianna, who is probably the most likable person on this show, instead of sneaking around           But let’s face it, that’s not the mo of anyone on this show.  Or in real life for a lot of people. But I can’t really wrap my head around all the venom aimed at her on these boards and other social media sites. She’s always been the sweet one and the target for Laurens and James abuse. I can’t help but see her as fragile and damaged with little self esteem.  That couldn’t have been an act for all those years. Watching her stand up to Lauren in Vegas was the highlight of the show. Now Lauren, well she’s another story and she and dj idiot are two of the most horrible people on this show. I get pissed off watching them but they’re not important enough to me to hate them. 

Watching reruns here and there on Bravo the last few days reminded me how horrible (and unaware) these people were/are. It was shocking the first time too. So, no, Raquel is not the most horrible by any means.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I don't hate Raquel.  Relationships fizzle, things end, sparks ignite, takes two to tango, etc. And I agree that she & Sandoval should have been honest instead of sneaks, but also recognize that few on this show or in real life do this. 

But I don't think she's a "sweet one" or a "target" or "fragile" or "damaged with little self esteem."  That's how she presented herself when she came to the show.  Probably her M.O. for so long that it's no longer an act, but a way of life. But her actions are different than her words or persona. Though perceived as a poor put-upon wounded bird who can't speak out - she found her voice - or had it all along.  HER affirmative actions are propelling her forward though she blames others.  (Scheana pushed me to do it.  Sandoval or Ariana released the video. Others are being mean girls to her.)  Poor pitiful Pearl.  But underneath & rising to the surface, she's really the competitive pageant girl she's always been.

She got on the show through James, maybe used him to stay on, but when his abuse/drinking became unbearable (& he IS horrible), SHE had the strength to end things.  But wanted to remain on the show. So SHE went after a number of Bravo universe guys, even if she had to ignore "girl code."  SHE's inserted herself into James' new relationship where clearly he wants her to butt out. In this episode, she stood up to Lala several times & had the strength to leave Katie's Lake Havasu home mid-trip with a driving buddy in tow.  She didn't blink when Katie's mom spelled things out to her in Vegas. She doesn't seem intimidated in the least by LVP.  Raquel/Rachel is no shrinking violet.  She does what she wants - others be damned.  Not the sign of a truly sweet & fragile woman but someone stubborn who lands on an idea & goes for it to get what she wants (or thinks she wants at the time.)  

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 8
  • Applause 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, realityplease said:

I don't hate Raquel.  Relationships fizzle, things end, sparks ignite, takes two to tango, etc. And I agree that she & Sandoval should have been honest instead of sneaks, but also recognize that few on this show or in real life do this. 

But I don't think she's a "sweet one" or a "target" or "fragile" or "damaged with little self esteem."  That's how she presented herself when she came to the show.  Probably her M.O. for so long that it's no longer an act, but a way of life. But her actions are different than her words or persona. Though perceived as a poor put-upon wounded bird who can't speak out - she found her voice - or had it all along.  HER affirmative actions are propelling her forward though she blames others.  (Scheana pushed me to do it.  Sandoval or Ariana released the video. Others are being mean girls to her.)  Poor pitiful Pearl.  But underneath & rising to the surface, she's really the competitive pageant girl she's always been.

She got on the show through James, maybe used him to stay on, but when his abuse/drinking became unbearable (& he IS horrible), SHE had the strength to end things.  But wanted to remain on the show. So SHE went after a number of Bravo universe guys, even if she had to ignore "girl code."  SHE's inserted herself into James' new relationship where clearly he wants her to butt out. In this episode, she stood up to Lala several times & had the strength to leave Katie's Lake Havasu home mid-trip with a driving buddy in tow.  She didn't blink when Katie's mom spelled things out to her in Vegas. She doesn't seem intimidated in the least by LVP.  Raquel/Rachel is no shrinking violet.  She does what she wants - others be damned.  Not the sign of a truly sweet & fragile woman but someone stubborn who lands on an idea & goes for it to get what she wants (or thinks she wants at the time.)  

This, perfectly stated!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Who was he? 

Danny Pellegrino was the guest with Katie on Watch What Happens Live last night. 

Yeah, I know he was on WHWL, but who is he?

8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

The group of men in Havasu- they were pretending to have fun with them, it was pathetic.  They wouldn’t have given those guys a second look if cameras weren’t there.

I laughed a little at the one guy caught on camera trying to suck his gut in for the women.

7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Lastly, for those who watched WWHL last night, what in the ever lovin' fuck was Katie wearing? See through sheer black skirt that showed her ass and puss in a thong. She just can not put herself together with style and never could. I saw the repulsive pics of it today. At least she was sitting down on the show. 

Didn't Katie have a fashion blog at some point? I think it was called something like "Pucker and Pout"?

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Yeah, I know he was on WHWL, but who is he?

I laughed a little at the one guy caught on camera trying to suck his gut in for the women.

Didn't Katie have a fashion blog at some point? I think it was called something like "Pucker and Pout"?

He is an actor, comedian, screenwriter who has a very popular podcast. 

Katie's fashion sense was always bad.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

In this most recent episode, I noticed the production team was focusing in on Lala’s hands. The camera angle made Lala’s fingers look longer and creepy along with her nails.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I have to admit I like seeing the ladies without their makeup on. Katie and this crew appear to have natural beauty. Has anyone, on this message board, visited any of LVP’s restaurants? I have been told that Katie and various cast members, in each season, only appear at Sur during the taping of the show. I’m not sure these people are actually employed by LVP. Is this rumor true or false?

• Like 3
On 3/15/2023 at 10:03 PM, Emmeline said:

Rachel does have dark skin under her eyes.  Particularly on the left eye. 

I like Kristina Kelly on the show.  She has such an honest down to earth vibe.  I wouldn’t mind seeing more of her.  I looked up her Instagram and she is the founder of a natural skincare brand named Heart Spring.  She is also pregnant and seems to be due soon.  Good for her!  Charlie take your nasty comments and go back to wherever you came from.

And I just ordered lip balms from a woman owned small business on Women’s Appreciation Month, thanks for the heads up, Chucklefuck Charli

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 3/15/2023 at 10:04 PM, snarts said:

Gee, wonder how Charli feels now? 

Kristina Kelly for the win, she was the first to suss out Raquel's shadiness. 

Scheana, leave Schwartz alone. Go home to your family. Btw, love that Brick's role is so limited this season. 

Edited to add Sandoval leaves Ariana to go guys night (fuck Raquel).after she has to put down her dog but claims that she doesn't support him. The absolute worst. Stassi was right about him all along...

Not only that, shouldn’t BFF Scheener go over to her friend who is bereft over her dog & hang with her & leave the guys 

and maybe take Rachel  & Chuckie with her?

Oh that’s right she’s a “pick me” guy’s girl 

My opinion hasn’t changed on Sheener just because she’s pushed Rachel in anger & is now Team Ariana

Never liked her & she & Broke can gtfo but unfortunately they’ll be back next season 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

All politics aside, these people really are the deplorables....

Lauren, thank you so much for giving your permission for Rachel and Oliver to make out at the disco.  How noblesse oblige of you.  Also, thank you for making me feel sympathetic toward Rachel.  If you can't take barbs thrown at you, perhaps don't start the fight?

Katie, for a weekend that was supposed to be about you, you seemed quite school-marmish.  I wouldn't want to hang out with you either.  I missed the point about the Lake Havasu stop.  Why didn't they just stay in Las Vegas?  Uh, and no, the bar at Lake Havasu doesn't represent the America outside of WeHO.

Guess Ii'm going to have to give it to Charlie for the win.  The episode would have been terrible without her.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I’m confused- was Oliver in a relationship with someone during this time? This whole argument Lauren was throwing out made absolutely no sense! She didn’t get picked- it’s that simple! Lauren, Katie and Kristina were serious mean girls during this trip and almost made me feel bad for Raquel- almost! 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, APK said:

In this most recent episode, I noticed the production team was focusing in on Lala’s hands. The camera angle made Lala’s fingers look longer and creepy along with her nails.

I noticed that too! It's been going on for awhile but keep forgetting to mention it.

2 hours ago, APK said:

Has anyone, on this message board, visited any of LVP’s restaurants? I have been told that Katie and various cast members, in each season, only appear at Sur during the taping of the show. I’m not sure these people are actually employed by LVP. Is this rumor true or false?

I think this was discussed in another thread (for small talk?) and if memory serves, the food is mediocre and overpriced, the drinks are watered down, and the cast members are only there when they're filming (but Peter and Lisa Vanderbucks are often sighted).

1 hour ago, albarino said:

Lauren, thank you so much for giving your permission for Rachel and Oliver to make out at the disco.  How noblesse oblige of you.  Also, thank you for making me feel sympathetic toward Rachel. 

Thank you! I am beyond tired of LaLa being mad at Raquchel for making out with Oliver, who is no great catch, after telling her she wasn't interested in him! 😡

1 hour ago, DallasDiva243 said:

I’m confused- was Oliver in a relationship with someone during this time? 

In the Raquchel thread is an article about Oliver's wife being furious with him for saying they're separated and making out.

Screenshot_20230310_233255_Instagram.jpg.1f08887353ce269d3c41b2599015d630.jpg

Edited by Gharlane
Added screnshot of article.
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, DallasDiva243 said:

I’m confused- was Oliver in a relationship with someone during this time? This whole argument Lauren was throwing out made absolutely no sense! She didn’t get picked- it’s that simple! Lauren, Katie and Kristina were serious mean girls during this trip and almost made me feel bad for Raquel- almost! 

Exactly. And we have been robbed of our righteous indignation ;) Lala has had it coming for so long, she finally gets a teensy weensy bit of it, and we can't enjoy it as we should. 

There are no winners here.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
23 hours ago, Marigold66 said:

That look that Tom gave Raquel when she walked in.

Okay but I did laugh very loudly when James THd “Allie’s gonna KILL ME!” and shouted “Boys Night means NOTHING!” 

• LOL 9
22 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I loathe Kristina Kelly.  She was mean to Kristen. 

I caught some of the "Miami Girl" season 3 marathon the other day - is this the same Kristina that Kristen made out to be her buddy?  That was right by her side during the Miami Girl incident at SUR that resulted in Lisa firing her ass (finally)?  So what happened there - did she dump Kristen to keep a paycheck with Bravo?  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

I caught some of the "Miami Girl" season 3 marathon the other day - is this the same Kristina that Kristen made out to be her buddy?  That was right by her side during the Miami Girl incident at SUR that resulted in Lisa firing her ass (finally)?  So what happened there - did she dump Kristen to keep a paycheck with Bravo?  

That was Rachael O’Brien who as I remember it also dated Jax before Stassi

ugh I’m sick of myself for knowing this shit

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
20 minutes ago, Jezebel97 said:

That was Rachael O’Brien who as I remember it also dated Jax before Stassi

ugh I’m sick of myself for knowing this shit

Thanks!  I know just how you feel.

There are items I know that make me want to say "the fact that I know this stuff is NOT a sign of mental health...."

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 6
11 hours ago, APK said:

I have to admit I like seeing the ladies without their makeup on. Katie and this crew appear to have natural beauty. Has anyone, on this message board, visited any of LVP’s restaurants? I have been told that Katie and various cast members, in each season, only appear at Sur during the taping of the show. I’m not sure these people are actually employed by LVP. Is this rumor true or false?

They all used to work at Lisa VDP's restaurants/bars, but almost nobody does anymore- they think they are big stars now, and they have other profitable projects. Peter is a manager, so he still does. Lisa's son is a manager at Pump. Scheana claimed she still does a little bit. Raquel does.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 3/17/2023 at 10:28 AM, DallasDiva243 said:

Oliver was married with a kid at the time. His wife also had a couple of kids from previous relationships/marriage, so he was a stepfather to those. We saw all in a previous season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, Jezebel97 said:

Not only that, shouldn’t BFF Scheener go over to her friend who is bereft over her dog & hang with her & leave the guys 

and maybe take Rachel  & Chuckie with her?

My opinion hasn’t changed on Sheener just because she’s pushed Rachel in anger & is now Team Ariana

Never liked her & she & Broke can gtfo but unfortunately they’ll be back next season 

Watching reruns today where Scheanna is with Russ, whom I had completely forgotten about. She was so freaking Delusional. His feeling for her could not have been more clear if he had posted a sign on his forehead saying "I am only seeing you to be on TV." Sheanna's delusions include saying "I love you" too much renders the words meaningless, she hates flowers ( Lala had just got some in Hawaii, because the die. I don't recall her reasoning for the look on his face when he was with her. I know she was in Denial for quite a while with Shay and now denies any issues with Father of the year Brock. She absolutely needs help to work on her denial and really, really bad taste in men.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I was watching reruns today where Jax had a "meltdown" in Sur, when it was crowded, yelling at Lisa and then walking out, standing at the hostess desk and giving two middle fingers to the entire restaurant.  Didn't get fired for that 😄

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I have to say, I had VPR on pretty much all day today, watching the reruns.  OK, I know...  But it sort of reminded me how shitty ALL these people are, whether in 2018 or 2023.  They all just sssuuuccckkkk.

I was calling Rachel the ssssnake but I recall now that's she's certainly not the FIRST snake on the show and not the last.  Just the most current one.

I think the REAL snake is Tom Sandoval.  He's always been an attention whore. THAT sure hasn't changed.  The fact that this guy is almost or IS 40 years old reminds me that JAX TAYLOR was at about that age when he shit the bed with LVP.  I think THIS might be Sandoval's shit the bed moment.

That anyone would blame ONLY Rachel for this is missing the point.  Takes two to tango.

They are equally as scummy.  Those apologies mentioned above are just rank and stinky. Hilarious that Sandoval refuses to film because it "makes him look bad" or that Rachel issues cease & desist orders about some shit SHE put out in the universe.  Seriously, people. THIS IS nuts.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
14 hours ago, Jezebel97 said:

And I just ordered lip balms from a woman owned small business on Women’s Appreciation Month, thanks for the heads up, Chucklefuck Charli

I think she’s as fake as the day is long, just saying snarky or shit-stirring things for attention and camera time.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 3/16/2023 at 1:59 PM, realityplease said:

It was noticeable (now that we're looking for such things) how wide & excited Sandoval eyes got when she approached their table on boys’ night.  She wasn't framed in that scene, but was earlier shown entering the venue & walking towards them.  The delight on his face (at something) was apparent.  Now we know WHY.

Or, someone was approaching with a $70,000 device that could crystallize and dye, anyone’s favorite color, the Ketel One in a martini, which would then slowly time-release the vodka, to correspond to immediately after the server placed the martini down in front of the guest.

• LOL 6
On 3/16/2023 at 4:24 PM, Marigold66 said:

lIf true,  Rachel’s claim about what James said about her dad and wife is disgusting.  But honestly knowing what we know with his misogynistic history, I am 100% not surprised.  

In James’s brain, they should tar and feather anyone who is two pounds over that person’s ideal weight. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 3/16/2023 at 9:32 PM, bichonblitz said:

he told me he was in the process of divorce so didn't want to be on the show at the time because it would upset his kids.

No one who knows even a little bit about Randall could believe that Randall would voluntarily stay away from the cameras. He was a child actor, who had booked some local commercials in Florida. He went to a performing arts high school. When he went to film school in New York, someone must convinced him that he'd never make it as actor. He switched to film production. You can tell he's never gotten over it. It's why he kept telling people that Turtle from Entourage was based on it; he wasn't. He once hired a camera crew to film him for a week. It was for a sizzle reel for a reality show about him and Emmett Furla Films. He kept pitching it. Obviously, there were no takers. He has premieres for far too many of his nonsense films. George Furla rarely attends them.

If he was so concerned about protecting his kids, why would he not do anything when Lala was publicly trashing Ambyr.

Lala is a liar and hypocrite.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

No one who knows even a little bit about Randall could believe that Randall would voluntarily stay away from the cameras. He was a child actor, who had booked some local commercials in Florida. He went to a performing arts high school. When he went to film school in New York, someone must convinced him that he'd never make it as actor. He switched to film production. You can tell he's never gotten over it. It's why he kept telling people that Turtle from Entourage was based on it; he wasn't. He once hired a camera crew to film him for a week. It was for a sizzle reel for a reality show about him and Emmett Furla Films. He kept pitching it. Obviously, there were no takers. He has premieres for far too many of his nonsense films. George Furla rarely attends them.

Holy shit Randall is Sandy from “Along Came Polly” hiring a crew to make an imaginary E! True Hollywood Story about him

Replacing basketball with pickle ball, obvi.

Edited by Drogo
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
On 3/17/2023 at 10:11 AM, Jezebel97 said:

I think whoever described Schemer as "boy crazy" got it exactly correct.

10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Or, someone was approaching with a $70,000 device that could crystallize and dye, anyone’s favorite color, the Ketel One in a martini, which would then slowly time-release the vodka, to correspond to immediately after the server placed the martini down in front of the guest.

I'm not sure if that would make Scandoval's eyes bug out, but rather roll up as he jizzed his pants.happy jon hamm GIF

• LOL 2
17 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Oliver was married with a kid at the time. His wife had also a couple of kids from previous relationships/marriage, so he was a stepfather to those. We saw all in a previous season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

I gave up on RHOBH after the whole Denise thing so I wasn’t aware of that part! Thank you for the information!!

• Like 2

Thinking about this week's ep, I was reminded that Raquel isn't the only one of them who changed their name to seem more "interesting". Raquel was Rachel. Lala was Lauren. Jax was Jason. Stassi was once called Stacey (I think her given name is Nastassia. These are all ambitious and attention-hungry people, just Raquel is weirdly awkward about it.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

That look that Tom gave Raquel when she walked in.  Wow.  It's so crazy watching this with what we know now.  It's literally written on their faces.  They really deserve each other.  

I feel bad about this, because these are real people and Ariana is very hurt, but seeing Sandoval give Raquel that look and knowing what it really means was kind of exciting. I don’t want five episodes of BS where we look for clues for the real story but I did enjoy it in that moment. 

I’ve always hated both Toms, far far more than even the most unlikable of any of the women. Schwartz isn’t getting enough hate for me personally, but I am relishing Sandoval continuing to be an arrogant ass even as the world mocks everything about him. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

* My jaw dropped when Rachel told Lala that it was a good thing Lala didn’t have a man at the moment. And the tears. Fuck off, Rachel. Everything they were saying about you was true. Her next-day Little Miss Innocent act will not work anymore. 

* Please, show, make Kristina a regular.

* There is nothing Rachel can say or do to redeem herself at this point. No wonder she’s trying to weasel her way out of the reunion. 

* ”Who am I?” Rachel, most people can usually figure that shit out without destroying one relationship, and stabbing others in the back, in the process. Yes, James was a dick, but you knew that long before Thanksgiving. I’m feeling empathy for the breakdown in the van. Too contrived. If the episode doesn’t move on from her “drama,” I’m fast-forwarding, or deleting.

* I am not up for a “Charli and Rachel vs. The World” BS. Rachel deserved the roasting she got at the table. Lala is right. Six years was lifetimes ago. Rachel’s actions are in real time. Loved the Grand Exit from Havasu. Bye, bitch.

* All that was missing at the Mondrian was Peter. Most of Rachel’s men in one booth.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Random thoughts after watching this episode:

If true,  Rachel’s claim about what James said about her dad and wife is disgusting.  But honestly knowing what we know with his misogynistic history, I am 100% not surprised.  I mean, this is the same guy that spit on Kristen’s door during a fight.  He is gross.  Run, Ally, run!!!  

Lala saying that her cheating was basically justified because it was six years ago and she was drinking was making me side eye her like no other!   I would respect Lala a lot more if she just came out and said “Hey guess what!   I wanted to get with Rand cause of clout, money, status, and he turned out to be a douche, but I’m gonna keep it moving!”  This faux outrage on her part about how she didn’t realize he wasn’t what he seemed to be is so disingenuous and it makes her a hypocrite.  I don't want to side with Rachel on anything.  

This is why I called bullshit on Rachel’s meltdown in the van. We saw him being verbally abusive to her before she was a cast member. Then there was the issue where James (supposedly) “bumped” her nose, not to mention the texts. 

Where there is smoke, there is fire. Rachel put up with him just to get a toehold on the show by playing a sad little innocent waif.

She had me fooled. Now I really can’t stand her, and hat’s off to Bravo for showing who she is.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

This is why I called bullshit on Rachel’s meltdown in the van. We saw him being verbally abusive to her before she was a cast member. Then there was the issue where James (supposedly) “bumped” her nose, not to mention the texts. 

Where there is smoke, there is fire. Rachel put up with him just to get a toehold on the show by playing a sad little innocent waif.

She had me fooled. Now I really can’t stand her, and hat’s off to Bravo for showing who she is.

We saw James being abusive to many people, including Raquel. She knew what he was before she joined the show because she was a fan of the show for a long time. Perhaps she thought she would reform him like his new gf thinks she will. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1