Type keyword(s) to search

Jackson and Emerson: They're Boring; We're Snoring

• Start Topic

(edited)

They will be back. It’s just virtue signaling. Social media and certain news channels are skewing the whole Target situation to manufacture outrage. Apparently the guy with the viral video of himself stomping on the Pride display has a Grindr account, and the Karen who lost her mind when she found “tuck friendly” swimwear in the children’s section actually moved it from the adult section. 
Interesting that Walmart has not been called out for their Pride display. 

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Like 7
  • Mind Blown 3
On 5/28/2023 at 9:18 PM, Notabug said:

Hit Target last night and tossed a couple extra things I really didn't need into my cart while thinking of the Bates and their bigotry.  

Is there any other way to shop at Target? :)

I wonder, would they turn away a wedding gift if they found out it had been purchased at Target?  Are they going to research the origin location of every item they receive and return what doesn't fit in with their moral code of the week?

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
9 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Is there any other way to shop at Target? :)

I wonder, would they turn away a wedding gift if they found out it had been purchased at Target?  Are they going to research the origin location of every item they receive and return what doesn't fit in with their moral code of the week?

Of course not. It’s all performative outrage.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Is Jackson the first Bates to live on his own prior to marriage? That is if he is indeed residing in his new apartment and not with the Wissemans. I don’t count Jackson’s time in the Duggar boy dorm as living on his own. 

IIRC Nathan worked as a flight instructor in another State before marriage but to my knowledge his living arrangements were not discussed. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Is it just me, or is Jackson's hair just off-putting? I want to go push down on top of his head. Of course, he probably uses Jim Bob-levels of hairspray and his hair wouldn't move. 

It reminds me of the God-awful wigs from the Twilight movies. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
29 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Is it just me, or is Jackson's hair just off-putting? I want to go push down on top of his head. Of course, he probably uses Jim Bob-levels of hairspray and his hair wouldn't move. 

I believe if he doesn’t poof it up he will look shorter than Emerson and we could not have that happen!

• LOL 11

Carlin and Josie wore the same awful dresses. Carlin in gold, Josie in blue. Katie wore a similar dress in black.

The dresses they wore are unforgiving and IMO, don't look good on anyone. The pics are one Katie's IG story. Sorry, I couldn't grab a pic.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Carlin and Josie wore the same awful dresses. Carlin in gold, Josie in blue. Katie wore a similar dress in black.

The dresses they wore are unforgiving and IMO, don't look good on anyone. The pics are one Katie's IG story. Sorry, I couldn't grab a pic.

So bad, right? Yet lots of leghumpers on reddit think they look wonderful 😆😆😆

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

Was this their typical early in the day wedding with an afternoon reception?

To me "glam" dresses like that are for an evening reception not a daytime celebration. 

There's a picture floating about featuring Jackson dancing with KJ on the dance floor. It's after dark. 

• Useful 2
On 10/15/2023 at 2:29 PM, Heathen said:

Yeah I was going to say, why the heck is his hair so tall? It’s ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Again, I was unable to bring over the pictures...

Contrasting the 3 one shoulder shiny Goddesses was the 3 blue bonnet Sues. It seems Michael, Erin and Tori semi-coordinated their dresses.

And oh, I saw another picture of KJ - she doesn't look that good after all.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5

just checking in to see what is new... I kinda miss this crew being on tv..

has jackson ( I think it was him )scrapped his plans to join the marines, or any other branch ?  if so, what does he do for a living to support his wife and offspring (not sure how many he has) ?

• Sad 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, sATL said:

just checking in to see what is new... I kinda miss this crew being on tv..

has jackson ( I think it was him )scrapped his plans to join the marines, or any other branch ?  if so, what does he do for a living to support his wife and offspring (not sure how many he has) ?

It appears that Jackson has given up on the military. Possibly the broken arm had something to do with that. 

He moved to Florida and is building docks with another fellow fundie. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Sad 2