Type keyword(s) to search

Raquel, Rachel; One woman's strange erotic journey from Sur to TomTom

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RHOSingapore said:

This forum title is a genius nod to Seinfeld!  Thank you for my first laugh of the weekend! 😁👍❤️

Thanks! I was looking for a way to use bother names. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Only change I would make to the title would be TomToms.

It just goes to show that sometimes you never truly know a person. The most naive-acting ones can be those who will be the first to stab you in the back at the first opportunity. She obviously had everybody fooled. That kind of person is dangerous, IMO. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 3/11/2023 at 7:42 PM, hoosier80 said:

I think Rachel loves the attention.

I went down a rabbit hole after hearing about oh she’s a pageant girl on so many posts, vlogs,etc. 

I found a website that listed all of the Miss USA CA contestants prior placements along with the last pageant. Rachel’s highest placement was top 10, next highest a top 20. Every other time (since 2012 with some year’s not competing), not a finalist. She had been in the Miss USA CA Miss and the Miss USA Teen competitions. 

I know I watched a vloggers story about her time in a Miss USA state pageant (not CA). Basically she had been recruited. Most of the Miss USA/Teen state organizations have no local pageants. You pay the $$ or get sponsors to pay, and you can be Miss Blueberry Patch Township 2024. There are two states listed who do have local pageants, Texas and maybe Florida. Definitely not CA. I clicked on the application, which said you have to meet the requirements: age, residency, etc. Sadly, my old butt didn’t qualify (lol). 

Most of the contestants had a few prior placements listed, not as many as Rachel. There were 1 or 2 who had as many throughout the years listed. It made me sad. Just seems she needs attention, validation, fame so desperately. I really think she’s loving her 15 minutes of fame. I don’t think she’s all that innocent. Does seem a bit like All About Eve.

I had wondered about Raquchel's paegent past but didn't actually want to do the work. Thank you! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

I had wondered about Raquchel's paegent past but didn't actually want to do the work. Thank you! 

She actually cried (when out with Peter) that there wouldn’t be any more pageants in her life, lol. Drama Queen.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, lili45 said:

She actually cried (when out with Peter) that there wouldn’t be any more pageants in her life, lol. Drama Queen.

If memory serves, she wasn't that great at it, too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Great.  Let's let her go out and work with children next. Wasn't she off to get her Masters in "early childhood development" or something??

That was probably just a lie. What she wants is ATTENTION ON TELEVISION!!!  Funny, so does Sandoval.  Hmm....

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1

Rachel is just the newest fish swimming in the shallow end of the “dirty” puddle that is reality TV.

None of them on the show are any better, they have all cheated or been cheated on within their shallow TV circle.

I just point and laugh at all of them (past & present)what a bunch of TV thirsty idiots! 

Don’t forget Tom Sandy was on The Hills as a “model”way back in the day (2016?) & Jason (Jax) was a pay for  “male model”.

Just a bunch of wanna be (bad) actors posing and prancing for the cameras!

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Great.  Let's let her go out and work with children next. Wasn't she off to get her Masters in "early childhood development" or something??

That was probably just a lie. What she wants is ATTENTION ON TELEVISION!!!  Funny, so does Sandoval.  Hmm....

Exactly. A perfect BRAND ;) You know they were thinking about it!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, lili45 said:

Peter….the forgotten man in all this drama, LOL.

Dude dodged a huge bullet. 😂

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
19 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Rachel is just the newest fish swimming in the shallow end of the “dirty” puddle that is reality TV.

None of them on the show are any better, they have all cheated or been cheated on within their shallow TV circle.

I just point and laugh at all of them (past & present)what a bunch of TV thirsty idiots! 

Don’t forget Tom Sandy was on The Hills as a “model”way back in the day (2016?) & Jason (Jax) was a pay for  “male model”.

I agree they’ve all done heinous things over the years, including lots and lots of cheating. 

This particular betrayal though is in a different league, in my opinion of course. To have a (minimum) 6 month romantic—not just sexual—affair with one of your good friend’s partners makes Kristen sleeping with Jax a couple times when drunk seem like minor league. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

A screenshot of Sandoval from The Hills. Not mine, it circulates on social media. He was a model for a Teen Vogue shoot. 

Screenshot_20230311_174902_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

I think they have ALL just upped the ante.  Jax & Kristen drunkenly having sex a couple of times... Just led us to where we are NOW.  Rachel doing the dirty with Sandoval IN HIS HOUSE, WHILE HER "FRIEND" LAY SLEEPING in the other room, is just MORE.

Oh, wait a minute... what's the name of Sandy's band? The MOST blah blah?

Hmmm..  SO, here we are.  Sandoval has done bested the dumbass of all time.... JAX.

And we all know how JAX ended up.  LVP finally had to kick his ass to the curb.

Can Sandoval be far behind?

And then there's little doe-eyed, dumbo RACHEL.  We all thought she was a dim bulb.  OK, I'm not gonna speak for the rest of you; I thought she was dumb as a box of rocks.  And LOOKIE!! She's a sssssssSNAKE!  

Sweet tap dancing baby Jeebus, the girl a snake. NOT a slut. NOT a sociopath. NOT a moron.

Just a snake.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Hmmm..  SO, here we are.  Sandoval has done bested the dumbass of all time.... JAX.

Haha I think he'll stay - her stalling show just got a huge shot of adrenaline!  From his side I bet we'll be seeing a lot more of ye olde "Thank you Lisa, it's an honor to work with you Lisa, you're so clever and talented and beautiful Lisa, Thank you Lisa" and a lot less of "Lisa needs to mind her own business" now 😂

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I think they have ALL just upped the ante.  Jax & Kristen drunkenly having sex a couple of times... Just led us to where we are NOW.  Rachel doing the dirty with Sandoval IN HIS HOUSE, WHILE HER "FRIEND" LAY SLEEPING in the other room, is just MORE.

Oh, wait a minute... what's the name of Sandy's band? The MOST blah blah?

And then there's little doe-eyed, dumbo RACHEL.  We all thought she was a dim bulb.  OK, I'm not gonna speak for the rest of you; I thought she was dumb as a box of rocks.  And LOOKIE!! She's a sssssssSNAKE!  

Sweet tap dancing baby Jeebus, the girl a snake. NOT a slut. NOT a sociopath. NOT a moron.

Just a snake.

On point & Amen!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
13 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I don't think Raquchel was the first to have sex while someone's significant other was asleep in the adjacent room. 🤔

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Watching the earlier episodes from this season, and there is something off about this girl.  I don’t think it’s just that she’s socially awkward.   Obviously her ego is out of control and her judgment is extremely poor, but it seems like there’s something more.  She repeatedly closes her eyes while talking to someone face to face - and leaves them closed for a long time.  It’s “interesting”.   Once I saw that happen a couple times, I starting noticing other little peculiarities.   

Is she under the influence of something, or maybe just an odd duck?  I’m not saying any of this to be mean, just wondering if I was alone in these observations.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

I might have noticed but attributed it to being dumb.

RIGHT before I read this, I saw the scene where she’s thanking Peter for “consolidating” her when she’s upset.   You may be onto something.  🤷‍♀️

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
24 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

Watching the earlier episodes from this season, and there is something off about this girl.  I don’t think it’s just that she’s socially awkward.   Obviously her ego is out of control and her judgment is extremely poor, but it seems like there’s something more.  She repeatedly closes her eyes while talking to someone face to face - and leaves them closed for a long time.  It’s “interesting”.   Once I saw that happen a couple times, I starting noticing other little peculiarities.   

Is she under the influence of something, or maybe just an odd duck?  I’m not saying any of this to be mean, just wondering if I was alone in these observations.  

Definitely not alone. Frankly, I don’t know how the heck she even competed in pageants since stage presence and public speaking is a big part of it. This isn’t new. Remember her engagement party she was having a whole big meltdown practicing a speech and how it was really big deal for her to speak in front of people? It’s always been a “storyline” that James and Lala have always put her down for being incapable of putting together a cohesive thought. A scene of the gang playing a game at a housewarming party also comes to mind that her answers were so weird that James was yelling at her. But I think she liked being with James because he did all of the talking/thinking/decision-making for them—and even when he was abusive, it was almost a bonus because then people would give her attention and empathy without her needing to do anything. That’s why Rachel was able to get away with all of it because she’s a “helpless baby” and “incapable of coming up with such a diabolical idea on her own” and “brainwashed by Scheana like Derek Zoolander,” and much more as described by her castmates. But, yes, the way she closes her eyes/blinks, pulls faces, and has trouble croaking out words in a very slow, monotone pattern, and had ZERO social cues/empathy/respect for friends based on her actions really makes me think she’s neuro-atypical. Now if this woman is braindamaged or has autism or something—okay, that might explain/excuse a few things. I’m not about to go diagnosing her out of context. Yet there does seem to be something not quite all there with her—and this far precedes sleeping with her friend’s longterm boyfriend. I think she had all of these issues AND THEN everyone was like, you need to learn to stand up for yourself and do things to make YOURSELF happy. And since she’s never really done that before, she course-corrected too far! Okay, sure, go for a better man who will make you happy—but not the one who’s all intents and purposes the common law husband of your best friend who took you in! The fact that she seems incapable of applying any common sense and judgment and seeing how what she’s saying/doing is impacting her friends (reading their reactions, listening to their emotions), such as how she was with Katie over Schwartz, leads me to think that Sandoval didn’t do a very good job teaching her about boundaries after all! It’s not just go ahead and make out with who you want and forget about James, you need to learn where you’re overstepping other people’s boundaries, too.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I don't think Raquchel was the first to have sex while someone's significant other was asleep in the adjacent room. 🤔

And we expected more out of Rachel than we did out of party animal Jax. He’s always been transparent. She’s been moralizing to others, ie criticizing Lala whom she stated she knew “as a mistress”, ick.  

• Like 6
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Definitely not alone. Frankly, I don’t know how the heck she even competed in pageants since stage presence and public speaking is a big part of it. This isn’t new. Remember her engagement party she was having a whole big meltdown practicing a speech and how it was really big deal for her to speak in front of people? It’s always been a “storyline” that James and Lala have always put her down for being incapable of putting together a cohesive thought. A scene of the gang playing a game at a housewarming party also comes to mind that her answers were so weird that James was yelling at her. But I think she liked being with James because he did all of the talking/thinking/decision-making for them—and even when he was abusive, it was almost a bonus because then people would give her attention and empathy without her needing to do anything. That’s why Rachel was able to get away with all of it because she’s a “helpless baby” and “incapable of coming up with such a diabolical idea on her own” and “brainwashed by Scheana like Derek Zoolander,” and much more as described by her castmates. But, yes, the way she closes her eyes/blinks, pulls faces, and has trouble croaking out words in a very slow, monotone pattern, and had ZERO social cues/empathy/respect for friends based on her actions really makes me think she’s neuro-atypical. Now if this woman is braindamaged or has autism or something—okay, that might explain/excuse a few things. I’m not about to go diagnosing her out of context. Yet there does seem to be something not quite all there with her—and this far precedes sleeping with her friend’s longterm boyfriend. I think she had all of these issues AND THEN everyone was like, you need to learn to stand up for yourself and do things to make YOURSELF happy. And since she’s never really done that before, she course-corrected too far! Okay, sure, go for a better man who will make you happy—but not the one who’s all intents and purposes the common law husband of your best friend who took you in! The fact that she seems incapable of applying any common sense and judgment and seeing how what she’s saying/doing is impacting her friends (reading their reactions, listening to their emotions), such as how she was with Katie over Schwartz, leads me to think that Sandoval didn’t do a very good job teaching her about boundaries after all! It’s not just go ahead and make out with who you want and forget about James, you need to learn where you’re overstepping other people’s boundaries, too.

All of this completely!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I may be confusing this with another show, but did she talk about having grown up with dyslexia at some point in prior seasons? That just came to mind out of the blue. 

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Useful 1

I’m watching this episode and Rachel’s “panic attack “ and lecturing Lala about sleeping with other people’s boyfriends! while knowing she’s carrying on a secret affair with Sandoval.

I don’t even know what to say. Disney villain is the perfect term! I am sorry I forgot who said it, but hat’s off to you 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Definitely not alone. Frankly, I don’t know how the heck she even competed in pageants since stage presence and public speaking is a big part of it.

Participating in pageants and doing well aren't mutually exclusive. :-)

• LOL 7

I don't think that Raquel was brainwashed by anybody. Was she brainwashed to hook up with Sandoval? She eliminated Peter, and others who had sex with easily. 

She wore the lightning/flash necklace because she copied Sandoval. She is a fan, a follower. He was wearing it forever. 

Who knows if she has some neurological issue. Did she ever mention anything? She might be under the influence (of anything).

She can be dumb, and also scheming and manipulative. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I don't think that Raquel was brainwashed by anybody. Was she brainwashed to hook up with Sandoval? She eliminated Peter, and others who had sex with easily. 

She wore the lightning/flash necklace because she copied Sandoval. She is a fan, a follower. He was wearing it forever. 

Who knows if she has some neurological issue. Did she ever mention anything? She might be under the influence, as well.

This! She copied Sandoval, and wanted a big fish who can provide a lifestyle, as James had done.

I wonder how it will work out; Sandoval splitting up with Arianna will reduce income, and it doesn’t seem like R has finances, which is why she liked James paying for everything. Hmmmmmm.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Right there with you. Just can't figure out whether she's this way or that way.  I DO KNOW: She is a snake!

• Applause 2
7 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Right there with you. Just can't figure out whether she's this way or that way.  I DO KNOW: She is a snake!

And a total liar. She has naturally black shadows on full display in this episode. Scheana did not cause any black eye.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

Yes. In my opinion,

she behaves like someone who,

her nonverbal reactions suggest that she

and

she speaks like someone who

smokes a lot of marijuana.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 6
6 hours ago, lili45 said:

And a total liar. She has naturally black shadows on full display in this episode. Scheana did not cause any black eye.

Yeah, the “bruise” is just her bags. But there was also a cut on her eyebrow that looks like she was punched by someone wearing a ring. So, yes, it’s arguable whether Scheana “gave her a black eye” but someone gave her a contusion on her eyebrow. Unless Rachel went all Lifetime movie villain and smashed her own face into something—certainly a possibility!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Who knows if she has some neurological issue. Did she ever mention anything? She might be under the influence (of anything).

Saw an article yesterday that said she called Peter a great “starting pony” ….needless to say, Peter did not take kindly to that. I know he can be gross at times, but I sensed he cared for her (as much as he was able), and she used him — badly. 

If karma exists, Rachel is in for her share. She’s definitely earned her place in the Bravo Hall of Shame.

I think she’s under the influence of her own bloated ego…she played up to everybody last season, got a huge sympathy party at the reunion, and now she’s taken it and run with it. She has got one ugly personality. 👎

(I’ve not yet watched Wednesday’s episode, so I’m staying out of that thread for now.)

EDIT — Link. https://pagesix.com/2023/03/11/peter-madrigal-slams-raquel-leviss-starting-pony-diss/

Edited by RoseAllDay
Added link & corrected faulty memory.
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3

Raquel is another one of these Bravo women who have absolutely squandered her fan support. (Like Erika Jayne and Heather from SLC.)

She would have had so much support, from every corner, going up against Lala and her unbelievably ballsy hypocrisy and the entire mocking mean girl team. I can imagine how she would have been really, enthusiastically cheered on.  But who has the energy for that now, knowing what we know?  Yeah, the mean girls were mean, Lala still sucks, but geez Raquel, you suck too. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 4

I think Rachel is a bit of a lost soul, and being on this show is so far out of her element, she was going with the “fake it til you make it” strategy, despite not having the confidence and self-esteem to withstand it.  She appears to feel “less than” and I believe she just overcompensated all over the place, everyone else be damned.   

The others ARE all assholes, really.  Well, all but one - I’ve honestly never thought that of Ariana.  It’s crazy that their budding friendship didn’t stop Rachel from betraying her so horribly.  

I’m actually less concerned about Ariana long-term than I am about Rachel.  I think she (Rachel) was in a bad place before this, and there’s no doubt she’s in a far worse place now.  (Who wouldn’t be?  Guilt and shame are brutal)  At least Ariana is a little older and has more of a sense of self, has been established with a therapist and has a great support system.  How sad it is for Rachel that she self-destructed with that narcissistic loser, Tom Sandoval.  SO not worth it!  I wonder if she’s figured that part out yet.  

To be clear, I’m giving NO ONE a pass and still maintain that it’s inexusable, but the more I see, the more I understand how they got here.    I’m sad for all involved - except Pornstache.  He can fuck right off.  I don’t think he even knows where the line between the roles of “bad actor” and “reality TV cast member” lies.   I think the guys tend to justify a lot of their bullshit by telling themselves they’re playing a role.  There’s a whole lot of smoke and mirrors involved in what we see, I believe.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

I think Rachel is a bit of a lost soul, and being on this show is so far out of her element, she was going with the “fake it til you make it” strategy, despite not having the confidence and self-esteem to withstand it.  She appears to feel “less than” and I believe she just overcompensated all over the place, everyone else be damned.   

Watching old reruns - Ariana was a big old jerk too, and I'm pretty sure it was her overcompensating for her own insecurities with this crowd.  She announced several times how she was smarter than everyone; Katie was annoyed to invite her to the engagement party because she had announced that she only pretended to enjoy their company; she found her niche as a grievance-monger - she was "so ashamed" of her "ugly vagina" a few episodes before she bared her snatch for the cameras, laser lady and a handful of girlfriends; she whined about being unable to show any part of her body in public a few episodes before twerking in thong after thong bikini; she boasted about understanding her "white, straight, cis-gender privilege" (Billie's season) a season or two before deciding that bisexuality was her ENTIRE IDENTITY, and then in the final season she was doing her "suicidal ideation" schtick.  I feel bad for her now because she actually did have something bad happen to her, but for most of this show's run I've thought she was a big faker.  And I never blamed her too much - she was just trying to carve out an "identity" for herself, and how she wanted us to perceive her, without taking the new-girl abuse she was afraid she'd get.

• Like 13
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, princelina said:

Watching old reruns - Ariana was a big old jerk too, and I'm pretty sure it was her overcompensating for her own insecurities with this crowd.  She announced several times how she was smarter than everyone; Katie was annoyed to invite her to the engagement party because she had announced that she only pretended to enjoy their company; she found her niche as a grievance-monger - she was "so ashamed" of her "ugly vagina" a few episodes before she bared her snatch for the cameras, laser lady and a handful of girlfriends; she whined about being unable to show any part of her body in public a few episodes before twerking in thong after thong bikini; she boasted about understanding her "white, straight, cis-gender privilege" (Billie's season) a season or two before deciding that bisexuality was her ENTIRE IDENTITY, and then in the final season she was doing her "suicidal ideation" schtick.  I feel bad for her now because she actually did have something bad happen to her, but for most of this show's run I've thought she was a big faker.  And I never blamed her too much - she was just trying to carve out an "identity" for herself, and how she wanted us to perceive her, without taking the new-girl abuse she was afraid she'd get.

Oh, yeah - they’ve all had their moments, I agree - and you’re right, there are parallels there between her overcompensation and Rachel’s - Ariana’s didn’t hurt another in such a deep way, of course.    Rachel will have to live with that for a long time, both publically and privately.  

I do believe I/we forget about the fact that these people are portraying who they want us to think they are, which can be a hell of a stretch from who they really are.   They’re all fakers, to an extent.  

Great points, princelina!

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
On 3/14/2023 at 11:56 PM, princelina said:

Haha I think he'll stay - her stalling show just got a huge shot of adrenaline!  From his side I bet we'll be seeing a lot more of ye olde "Thank you Lisa, it's an honor to work with you Lisa, you're so clever and talented and beautiful Lisa, Thank you Lisa" and a lot less of "Lisa needs to mind her own business" now 😂

At some point, egocentric Sandoval will brag that he “saved the show.”

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
On 3/15/2023 at 5:01 PM, CallmeCray said:

Trying to remember her lines. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 3/16/2023 at 7:57 PM, CallmeCray said:

The others ARE all assholes, really.  Well, all but one - I’ve honestly never thought that of Ariana.  It’s crazy that their budding friendship didn’t stop Rachel from betraying her so horribly.  

I’m actually less concerned about Ariana long-term than I am about Rachel.  I think she (Rachel) was in a bad place before this, and there’s no doubt she’s in a far worse place now.  (Who wouldn’t be?  Guilt and shame are brutal)  At least Ariana is a little older and has more of a sense of self, has been established with a therapist and has a great support system.  How sad it is for Rachel that she self-destructed with that narcissistic loser, Tom Sandoval.  SO not worth it!  I wonder if she’s figured that part out yet.  

To be clear, I’m giving NO ONE a pass and still maintain that it’s inexusable, but the more I see, the more I understand how they got here.    I’m sad for all involved - except Pornstache.  He can fuck right off.  I don’t think he even knows where the line between the roles of “bad actor” and “reality TV cast member” lies.   I think the guys tend to justify a lot of their bullshit by telling themselves they’re playing a role.  There’s a whole lot of smoke and mirrors involved in what we see, I believe.

These are all really good points. As much as Raquel dated James to get on the show (which he did to Kristen as well) she stayed with him for a long time even though he was abusive in many ways. The girl is definitely lost. Coupled with difficult family dynamics/abandonment, it’s not hard to see why she’d have some fluid morals when it comes to attention from men. 

I’m almost hoping the shaky puppy persona she had was fake because it’s way more fun to have a Jax or Kristen type villain. But I think it’s probably real and it’ll be a bummer to watch it play out.  All of the women on this show have been awful at times, and then at times they’ve all been great or at least not terrible. It’s only the men I consistently hate, year after year. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, racked said:

These are all really good points. As much as Raquel dated James to get on the show (which he did to Kristen as well) she stayed with him for a long time even though he was abusive in many ways. The girl is definitely lost. Coupled with difficult family dynamics/abandonment, it’s not hard to see why she’d have some fluid morals when it comes to attention from men. 

I’m almost hoping the shaky puppy persona she had was fake because it’s way more fun to have a Jax or Kristen type villain. But I think it’s probably real and it’ll be a bummer to watch it play out.  All of the women on this show have been awful at times, and then at times they’ve all been great or at least not terrible. It’s only the men I consistently hate, year after year. 

I think she played/ it was a persona. She was with James for some time in order to remain on the show because she was irrelevant, more, or less. The second they broke up, she tried to hook up with other cast members to continue being on the show. She hired PR teams (yes, two different ones) after the affair was exposed, and she filed a restraining order against Scheana. She doesn't seem too lost to me anymore. But Bravo doesn't like legal action taken against other cast members, she will be on Zoom during the reunion, and this is not a positive development regarding her future on the show. 

Also, her family life seems to be relatively normal. Her parents are her mother's sister, and her husband, not any strangers. And they seem to be supportive.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2