Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E10: 50/50's Most Gagworthy Stars

• Start Topic

Mini challenges do not count, Loosey has 1 win, and no not the most iconic in herstory either; get a grip on your delusions, gurl!  Sasha is the only queen this season who has won not only 2, but now 3 main challenges, and deservedly so!  She looked so gorgeous on the runway tonight, and with those curls and that face, she giving me a 90's Michelle Pfeiffer. Anetra's runway was also gagworthy, as per usual.  I wonder if there was a (cut) mini challenge though, something to explain Lux's robe and towel around on her head...  Misstress being safe was complete bullshit, she froze uncomfortably along with Malaysia, and we've been cheated out of seeing them lipsync against each other.  At least this is the last shortened episode. 

• Like 8

Sasha Colby won the challenge the moment she threw away her index cards. The aggressive Alexis Michelle/Jan Sport edit that Loosey is getting is hilarious. I also found it funny how production made sure that Salina didn't interview Frankie Grande because they are friends in the real world.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I'm not sure when this happened, but Salina's the only queen who's really pulling me in to this series these days. She always manages to inject a little energy and fun in the show -- two qualities sorely lacking in other departments these days.

That being said, Luxx really did deserve the win tonight. Sasha was fine, really, but the show had to have cut out two thirds of her actual interview if they gave her the win for that performance.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Starchild said:

Loosey did well in the interview, just as good as Sasha, maybe better, I thought.

I think 1. Loosey's runway sunk her and 2. the show has decided her narrative now and giving her a win is not going to be part of it.

• Like 8

I think the show kind of set people up with Love Connie. She had no eye contact and didn’t interact with her interviewer. Charo is goofy but she responds to questions and works with her co-star. Frankie was also responsive and working with his co-star. I still don’t like Mistress but she does have good runway looks. Anetra is my favorite but it seems like the judges like Mistress and Sasha and everyone else is second tier.

I also have to admit I can’t warm up to Sasha even though objectively I know she is talented and has great outfits. I just can’t explain it. My favorites are Anetra, Marcia and Loosy.

• Like 10
20 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I also have to admit I can’t warm up to Sasha even though objectively I know she is talented and has great outfits. I just can’t explain it

I agree. It seems she is just there to pose.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, davidcalgary29 said:

I'm not sure when this happened, but Salina's the only queen who's really pulling me in to this series these days. She always manages to inject a little energy and fun in the show -- two qualities sorely lacking in other departments these days.

I am ambivalent towards her, but she rocked that lipsync. Malaysia didn't have a chance.

• Like 5

Agreed--In my view, MIB should have been in the bottom 2 and Salina was safe. But I don't think MIB could have taken the lip sync so   that wasn't happening.

Since MIB seems destined for the finale, I'm wondering if the lip syncing in the finale is a thing of the past.

• Like 4
(edited)

Anyone know if Mistress is any good at lipsyncing? If she's not, that would clearly be the reason she was kept out of the bottom this episode.

ETA: haha never mind, she has lipsynced in the show, everyone has, and she wasn't bad.

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 1
(edited)

I think out of the front runners--Sasha, Anetra and MIB, she is by far the worst.

And she was just okay with a slow song. I think the Beyonce song would have been a stretch for her.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

I think 1. Loosey's runway sunk her and 2. the show has decided her narrative now and giving her a win is not going to be part of it.

I cannot believe they didn't read the whole "admin from the 90s" vibe that her look gave.  For a BEYONCE runway!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Oh, Loosey, Loosey, Loosey, you are the “winner” for counting mini-challenges as part of your wins in the same way I can call myself Time’s Magazine’s Person of the Year (they famously named “You” the person of the year in 2006.)

I regret doubting Salina after last week’s lip-sync, she really turned it out this week.

Don’t sic The Beygency on me, but, like, *maybe* a third of those outfits were actually iconic?  And, ironically, what are arguably her most iconic looks, of recent times  - the Super Bowl and Homecoming - were left out completely.  She’s a vocals queen, not a looks queen — if she were, she wouldn’t have to wear her mom’s middling designs all the time.

Next week is when we revert back to a 90-minute format and it can’t come soon enough.

• Like 3

Yup- major judging shenanigans. Loosey should have won that episode. Mistress should have been on the bottom and was the worst of the week for me. Salina Es Titties did the best she could with an extremely challenging interview, and she was stunning on the runway. It was unfair to saddle three of the contestants with Love Connie, and Luxx should have been on the top with Loosey this week for keeping her cool during that interview.

• Like 4

I feel bad for the edit Loosey is getting.  She can't express her feelings about being disappointed about not winning without being called delusional by Mistress.  That narrative is still going on after 3 episodes, and when Marcia said the same thing about her Crystal Ball look not winning, Mistress did not read her for it.  Loosey was trying to nudge Mistress into saying something to Marcia, but what Loosey doesn't realize is that Mistress is stirring the pot with Loosey because she gets a reaction from her.  When Jan did her famous face crack after not winning a challenge she thought she had in the bag, she used the meme of it on her merch.  Loosey needs to lighten up and use humor to deflect from what Mistress is trying to do.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I feel bad for the edit Loosey is getting.  She can't express her feelings about being disappointed about not winning without being called delusional by Mistress.  That narrative is still going on after 3 episodes, and when Marcia said the same thing about her Crystal Ball look not winning, Mistress did not read her for it.  Loosey was trying to nudge Mistress into saying something to Marcia, but what Loosey doesn't realize is that Mistress is stirring the pot with Loosey because she gets a reaction from her.  When Jan did her famous face crack after not winning a challenge she thought she had in the bag, she used the meme of it on her merch.  Loosey needs to lighten up and use humor to deflect from what Mistress is trying to do.

Also, has Loosey ever genuinely congratulated someone for their win without adding some variation of, "I was ROBBED!"  So tiresome.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I watched a video of Malaysia at Roscoe's and she said that when the girls watched each other, they assumed that Salina and Loosey were going to be the top two and that Malaysia, Mistress and Sasha were going to be in the bottom so they were all shocked that Sasha won the challenge.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Charo is everything to me so seeing her anytime makes me sooo happy. I like Love Connie too but loved Charo's segments better. 

I like Mistress but I think she should've been in the bottom. Yes, Selina interrupted Charo but Mistress just froze & shut down during her own damn segment, just like Malaysia did. I also like Selina's runway look better than Mistress's. 

I recognize Frankie Grande but know almost nothing about him. He seems like a lot tho I did like he & Anetra "power walking." 

I seriously think the producers keep treating certain queens like Jan and Loosey in the hope someone literally has a breakdown they can film & promote, and also to add that little "if you or someone you know needs help, call..." at the end of that episode. 

• Like 4