Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E10: Love is Up in the Air

• Start Topic

On 3/12/2023 at 6:17 PM, princelina said:

I don't know what we saw, but if she's in a Sola then she is renting space and would not be able to enlarge it.  Maybe she has her eye on another property and plans to move?

Yes - I think that is what she is doing - she has leased (or purchased, I guess) a building or another large space and the contractors are building it out to be a salon.

8 hours ago, Lindz said:

Is it normal for a dog with puppies to be so skinny??? 🤔🧐

Sometimes. I don’t know how many puppies there were but nursing burns a lot of calories. 

• Like 1
On 3/10/2023 at 8:00 AM, Mr. Miner said:

I thought Nicole described herself as petite early on? I may be mistaken.

She did, but damn does she ever have some broad shoulders.  And that trapezius muscle?  Wowzers.  And not in a good way. 

• Like 2
On 3/10/2023 at 10:00 AM, Mr. Miner said:

I thought Nicole described herself as petite early on? I may be mistaken.

I guess there are many opinions of what comprises "petite". To me, my daughter is petite. She has a small frame and weighs around 105 pounds. I look at Nicole at see a small linebacker. Not the same at all. Again, it depends on how you look at it. She has decided she is petite. Alrighty then.

jim carrey laugh GIF

Edited by Rebky
  • LOL 4